Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,235 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. (670 Views)

"TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by akinsipe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
Nigerians have, under a heavy yoke of internal and external oppression, been praying for many years for a God-sent leader that would turn the fortunes of the country around and I dare to say finally God has answered the prayers in the Acting President. Nigerians watch out because a new era is about to be birthed in Nigeria and we have the opportunity now to rally round Goodluck Jonathan for a new dawn in this country. Jonathan has the grace, anointing and favour to make a sustainable positive change and his enemies, no matter how powerful they are, will fall before him. Nigerians, God has finally answered your prayers and what we all should pray for now is that whoever or any group that may seek to scuttle or stymie what God has put on his mind to do for this country should be consumed. Rejoice Nigerians, better days ahead!
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by dominique(f): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2010
i hope you're right.
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by naijamini(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2010
@akinsipe
Did you see this in a dream or vision? In any case, you are better keeping it to yourself until we all see it clearly - you don't want to be eating your words a few months hence, do you?. Mark my words, the Ag. President is good intentioned, but I would believe it when I see it.

akinsipe:

Nigerians have, under a heavy yoke of internal and external oppression, been praying for many years for a God-sent leader that would turn the fortunes of the country around and I dare to say finally God has answered the prayers in the Acting President. Nigerians watch out because a new era is about to be birthed in Nigeria and we have the opportunity now to rally round Goodluck Jonathan for a new dawn in this country. Jonathan has the grace, anointing and favour to make a sustainable positive change and his enemies, no matter how powerful they are, will fall before him. Nigerians, God has finally answered your prayers and what we all should pray for now is that whoever or any group that may seek to scuttle or stymie what God has put on his mind to do for this country should be consumed. Rejoice Nigerians, better days ahead!
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by akinsipe(m): 4:41am On May 01, 2010
Nigerians, let's not treat the change that has come like Israel did in the days of old. For the doubting Thomases, your fears are quite understood especially viewing this against the backdrop of the deep rot in the land. However, it still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria has a date with destiny in Goodluck Jonathan! Love it or lump it, the days ahead are going to unsettle the so called powerful cankerworms of our land and the wasters shall surely be wasted!
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by naijamini(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2010
akinsipe:

Nigerians, let's not treat the change that has come like Israel did in the days of old. For the doubting Thomases, your fears are quite understood especially viewing this against the backdrop of the deep rot in the land. However, it still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria has a date with destiny in Goodluck Jonathan! Love it or lump it, the days ahead are going to unsettle the so called powerful cankerworms of our land and the wasters shall surely be wasted!

Hopefully so, but not if you warn the powerful cankerworks ahead. That's another reason to keep it to yourself. Nigeria has too many moving parts, you cannot be too sure about anything. I see signs of hope too, but watch your steps carefully.
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by elelem(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2010
Is this your disguised way of kick starting Jonathan Goodluck 2011 presidential campaign. Please dont drag God's name into this
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by kencodes: 4:44pm On May 01, 2010
I like the man sha. his unique in style. no matter what, i can still relied on him as a president.

(1) (Reply)

Babies For Sale In Abia: Male(n500,000),female(n150,000) / Nelson Mandela's Great Grand Daughter Killed : / IBB, Tinubu, Shekarau battle over ANPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.