Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45087 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

Me thinks the interview is best done in private then the chat log posted on here.

That way it cuts out any objections and what not that may arise.

You can be rest assured if the interview is done in public your thread will be hijacked by 'PROFESSIONAL RAILUWAY WORKERS'
true
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

Me thinks the interview is best done in private then the chat log posted on here.

That way it cuts out any objections and what not that may arise.

You can be rest assured if the interview is done in public your thread will be hijacked by 'PROFESSIONAL RAILUWAY WORKERS'
I Love ma Image too much to place it under such risk. cheesy cool
Me don't want nobody adding and/or subtracting from what I'D say.
It's best done where everyone can read the unedited version and Yes, having the thread derailed is anatha problem I fear. sad
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 05, 2010
Well, i guess the interview isnt going to be exclusive then.

You could create a YIM for this pupose and post the password of the YIM after the interview.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 2:12pm On May 05, 2010
What Omo Ibo say is true. For sure they will be militants to destroy the thread. It even happened just now when I posted sumthin to 190. They deleted my post. . . Which is no way good anymore. Cause the real truth has been hidden
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by pcicero(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2010
@Tkb417
I've been trying to reach you. It's urgent
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 05, 2010
*rooooolz eyez*
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2010
pcicero:

@Tkb417
I've been trying to reach you. It's urgent
ok

wassup?

@Missy

i can be the Policeman on guard that day or get a MOD to be on standby to delete whatever you dont want
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by pcicero(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2010
@Tkb417
I'm at labi2k2@yahoo.com. Add me if you 're online. It's a personal stuff
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

@Missy

i can be the Policeman on guard that day or get a MOD to be on standby to delete whatever you dont want
You see why I Loff You? kiss kiss

Uju, wetin fall into Your eyes? shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2010
Y do u guys cares? undecided

---------------------------------------Thread Locked------------------------------------
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2010
pcicero:

@Tkb417
I'm at labi2k2@yahoo.com. Add me if you 're online. It's a personal stuff

sent you a mail
u can reply
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 2:35pm On May 05, 2010
I said. . .
Pweety4me:

Y do u guys cares? undecided

---------------------------------------Thread Locked------------------------------------

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2010
Lol I understand all the hype abt this interview ting yea--- but missy b why u wanna hear the lies of a dodgy dude?? Go onto the previous posts and find out what happened as I've heard ts has had an opportunity to spk and he neva did so the bobo will just cook lies for u! Abeg!! U wan him come back decieve more women abi?? Ts shuld remain banned!!! If u want to help him donate to my charity!! HELP THE SEEKER BUILD HIS MUDHOUSE!!!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

Lol I understand all the hype abt this interview ting yea--- but missy b why u wanna hear the lies of a dodgy dude??
When I asked You to give me FULL DETAILS, You refused.
I Don see who wan give me na. cheesy cheesy

Plus, who says I'm the only one waiting to hear the Gist? We plenty o. grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

Lol I understand all the hype abt this interview ting yea--- but missy b why u wanna hear the lies of a dodgy dude?? Go onto the previous posts and find out what happened as I've heard ts has had an opportunity to spk and he neva did so the bobo will just cook lies for u! Abeg!! U wan him come back decieve more women abi?? Ts shuld remain banned!!! If u want to help him donate to my charity!! HELP THE SEEKER BUILD HIS MUDHOUSE!!!!!
Shut up! What do you know about this whole thing anyway? You just came here after I had left and you're here talking trash like you know what truly happened. Stop talking about me. I'm ugly, yes, but stop talking about it because I'll soon classify it as an obsession. Rubbish!

Missy B, ask Plat to be there that day to dispute everything I say. If you want the interview today, I'm game. When she's there, I will see how far she can go. And that day we will know what happened when.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 05, 2010
I'm looking forward to saturday already.

Obviously, there'll be post interview analysis by yours truly - YOU KNOW WHO!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

I'm looking forward to saturday already.

Obviously, there'll be post interview analysis by yours truly - YOU KNOW WHO!
whats your own inside this OmO Ibo

any of your gurls involved? grin cheesy grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:05pm On May 05, 2010
th epelican i just had to point out u are *ehem* a bit facially challeged just to make sure these girls knew what they were doin, abi can u not see there has been yrs of fights caused because of you?? no im not obsessed with u im just amazed at the idea women choose to be ignorant. uju was tryna start trouble she knows very well what happened im sure shes been thru the posts i have been thru the posts for entertaintment purposes  grin grin grin ive read all abt wat u guys get up to!

missy ill post u th elink later
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Missy B, ask Plat to be there that day to dispute everything I say. If you want the interview today, I'm game. When she's there, I will see how far she can go. And that day we will know what happened when.
I[b] Know [/b] Plat is aware of the interview on Saturday. I think she will be present.

Ayetty, Thanks.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

th epelican i just had to point out u are *ehem* a bit facially challeged just to make sure these girls knew what they were doin, abi can u not see there has been yrs of fights caused because of you?? no im not obsessed with u im just amazed at the idea women choose to be ignorant. uju was tryna start trouble she knows very well what happened im sure shes been thru the posts i have been thru the posts for entertaintment purposes  grin grin grin ive read all abt wat u guys get up to!

How? Na wa oh, me I just gave an opinion oh! Is it wrong for me to have an opinion?

I know what happened, I still think she handled it that way because of a romance gone bad! Abeg oh, me I'm not  a touble maker. I just say things as I see them!  cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2010
Ayetty (abi na Yetunde be your name sef), I understand you perfectly and points have been taken. Now, I plead with you, would you get off my case? I will so much appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:16pm On May 05, 2010
ok ok lets not go back into this but if unno wat happened. I know you know exactly what happened u werent givin an opinion lets be honest here i see ts has fans, every one is in love with the 'aura' in his longass beautifully constructed posts in fa ct ts gives wole soyinka a run for his english  grin grin grin back to what i was sayin, unno veeery well ts lied abt bein in ucla and was tryna use plattis address for summin??

in fact imma stop talkin its not even my fight- lemme look for the old threads
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:17pm On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Ayetty (abi na Yetunde be your name sef), I understand you perfectly and points have been taken. Now, I plead with you, would you get off my case? I will so much appreciate it. Thank you.

lol im not on ur case- ur a case study!!! who has time- ur just an example of what nigerians do what they cause and why women should stay away from them!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2010
[s]Whaaaaat shocked You mean all these was happenning right under ma nose yet I did not know but was instead so bored i was trying to look for Tpia's fight to no avail angry Chei, I have to upgrade my rusty metal tatafo antenna to the one made of fibre optic material so that . . . angry cheesy [/s]

[size=14pt]Is it Saturday yet anyone? [/size]  cheesy grin cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

ok ok lets not go back into this but if unno wat happened. I know you know exactly what happened u werent givin an opinion lets be honest here i see ts has fans, every one is in love with the 'aura' in his longass beautifully constructed posts in fa ct ts gives wole soyinka a run for his english grin grin grin back to what i was sayin, unno veeery well ts lied abt bein in ucla and was tryna use plattis address for summin??

in fact imma stop talkin its not even my fight- lemme look for the old threads

ok oh, pretend you didnt see who started the fight! I dont know why you have to now tell me what I think!

I wasn't trying to spite anybody or support anybody, obviously, it came out that way!

Anway, why am I even talking sef, this one no concern me at all! I'm not even interested in knowing what happened anymore . . . cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:23pm On May 05, 2010
Busy_body:

[s]Whaaaaat shocked You mean all these was happenning right under ma nose yet I did not know but was instead so bored i was trying to look for Tpia's fight to no avail angry Chei, I have to upgrade my rusty metal tatafo antenna to the one made of fibre optic material so that . . . angry cheesy [/s]

[size=14pt]Is it Saturday yet anyone? [/size]  cheesy grin cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed

lol in fact busy body no fit you!! u no sabi busy body at alll!! we are the real aproko solo makinde's on nl!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

ayetty
if i were you, ill not get involved in this
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2010
lol tkb why do unno me from somewhere??

is ts gonna bomb my house??

lool

or u cant see im actually enjoyin this??

well thank you for tellin me what u would do if u were me! grin grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Travelista(f): 3:30pm On May 05, 2010
Oh, my, gosh! This can't be life. Between the messiness (I see you, Uju! grin) and that driver's license, I really can't mess around with NL like this again. But, if this interview is really going to happen, I can't wait because it sounds like someone is going to get all the way exposed.

ayettymama:

lol im not on your case- your a case study!!! who has time- your just an example of what nigerians do what they cause and why women should stay away from them!!!

Quote for emphasis. Someone's stories really aren't adding up but Saturday isn't that far off, undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2010
So pple will now be composing sentences & backing dem up with evidence hmmm. . .
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2010
Ayetty, I see how wise you are by listening to a part of an event and basing your conclusive judgment on that. What's in a thread that I didn't say a word in?? And you have judged fairly? Don't itch further, Saturday is just less than 48 hours away. By then, we shall see if I scammed her or tried to scam her or not.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2010
lol tkb why do unno me from somewhere??

is ts gonna bomb my house??

lool

or u cant see im actually enjoyin this??

well thank you for tellin me what u would do if u were

u dont know everthn and u cant be too sure of this thing

so reduce ur level of involvement

abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53)

Made In Nigeria, English / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.