Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,723 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (45080 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yes o! We should hook up so people can say we've had intimacy too.
Abi? grin grin grin

Yetunde say u go London

u don fly come Asokoro again

e be like say u don get small coins

as per the topic, of course, when u hook up intimacy must happen cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

For those who think the links say exactly what happened . . . . . . sorry to burst your bubbles. . . . . . . .It doesnt.

A whole lot of other posts and threads between the warring factions (and others) were deleted by the Mods/Supermod/admin.

Just incase you think you know. . . . . . . sorry. . . . . . . .you do not know.
Hmmm secret agent. . . grin tongue

Ayet dem dey talk 2 u o!
cheesy grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm secret agent. . . grin tongue

Ayet dem dey talk 2 u o!
cheesy grin
inspector gadget how far?

lets go and talk our own na for koro cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Travelista(f): 4:58pm On May 05, 2010
@ayettymama: people are bold nowadays but it looks like he played with the wrong one this time
@ Omo Ibo: hasn't the story been explained in this thread? The links provided just seem to back Plat's story of someone being a duper.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

inspector gadget how far?

lets go and talk our own na for koro cheesy cheesy
No jo. . . angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

No jo. . . angry
how about a kingsize shawamma and some tasty milkshake to cool you down?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2010
Travelista:

@ Omo Ibo: hasn't the story been explained in this thread? The links provided just seem to back Plat's story of someone being a duper.
The links may give you an idea of what happened but doesn't take exactly what transpired.
On this thread, I wouldn't worry so much. People are just clutching at straws if thats the right phrase to use.

Unless the original transcripts/links can be retrieved or re-instated i would just read the posts and wait till saturday when each answer will be closely scrutinized and disected by some of us.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Travelista(f): 5:07pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

The links may give you an idea of what happened but doesn't take exactly what transpired.
On this thread, I wouldn't worry so much. People are just clutching at straws if thats the right phrase to use.

Unless the original transcripts/links can be retrieved or re-instated i would just read the posts and wait till saturday when each answer will be closely scrutinized and disected by some of us.

Gotcha!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

ol boi you didnt anwer me question earlier on

ill bore you to death with it

are u a stakeholder in this schitzo?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:09pm On May 05, 2010
its gonna be quite simple- simple case of cyber dating cyber cheating cyber duping!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by TOPE20001(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2010
i cant blv i just read all this, something will always bring u to NL. Why ppl love washing their linen here is beyond me and plat u need to stop getting angry wheneva theseeker's name is mentioned. LET GO, that way less drama surrounding you. anyhoo *setting my alarm for 1:30, so i dnt over sleep*
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

how about a kingsize shawamma and some tasty milkshake to cool you down?

No all of dat na chin chin i want dis. . .

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

ol boi you didnt anwer me question earlier on

ill bore you to death with it

are u a stakeholder in this schitzo?
Ma binu.
I did not see any post from you directed at me.

As for me being a stakeholder? Lets just say i've got vested interest in it.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by TOPE20001(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2010
why do i have feeling we might get more than we bargined for from dis interview?? Anyhow bring it on.lol
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2010
TOPE2000!:

i cant blv i just read all this, something will always bring u to NL. Why ppl love washing their linen here is beyond me and plat u need to stop getting angry wheneva theseeker's name is mentioned. LET GO, that way less drama surrounding you. anyhoo *setting my alarm for 1:30, so i dnt over sleep*
my sentiments exactly

i dont see any reason why 190s thread will bring about all that was dead and buried

nyways, ill be on ground to shoot any derailer and trust me, ill be here with my flipmode squad

so nobody will be above the law on the D-Day
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2010
^^
TOPE2000!:

why do i have feeling we might get more than we bargined for from dis interview?? Anyhow bring it on.lol

i think abt 20 other nlers will be implicated in this esp-- sounds like thers alot of dirrty laundry to air!!

juicy juicy

tkb417:

my sentiments exactly

i dont see any reason why 190s thread will bring about all that was dead and buried

nyways, ill be on ground to shoot any derailer and trust me, ill be here with my flipmode squad

so nobody will be above the law on the D-Day

exceptf for me abi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

^^
i think abt 20 other nlers will be implicated in this esp-- sounds like thers alot of dirrty laundry to air!!

juicy juicy

exceptf for me abi grin grin grin grin grin
hehehe

ure spared grin cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2010
lol since when did you start giving diplomatic immunity
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:37pm On May 05, 2010
since ayettyamam join nl tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chinesedoll(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2010
IT IS WELL,
DRAMALAND CARRY ON,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 05, 2010
this is serious.

the seeker, if its true you and platinumk were in love and had something going on, then i think you should both try to settle this matter.

its not a crime for a woman to try and help someone she cares about.

now if i remember correctly, the issues started not because platinumk felt you were scamming her, but because it seems you were two timing her with another nler. I saw that thread i think. The scamming allegations didnt start until after platinumk had a face off with you over this matter [ ie two timing].

like i said before, i think you have some people giving you bad advice, hence all this other stuff they say you're involved with. But its up to you how you're going to handle these things. Its never too late to change sha.

I dont know what's going on with that, but you should stop being confused in matters of the heart and try not to date two women at the same time, especially if you're seriously considering settling down. Make up your mind who you want to be with and as much as possible stop involving the entire nl in the battle. Easier said than done, I know.

I would have suggested you matchmade platinumk with your brother right from the getgo, (assuming he's reliable and willing), but it's too late for that now.

my two cents.

of course I could be wrong about all of it!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:43pm On May 05, 2010
190 strolls in,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2010
^^ so you want platinumk to date you, right?

any particular reason?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:47pm On May 05, 2010
@tpia,
which brother, not when im alive,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chibaby5(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2010
@topic
ah ah watz all da noise??  undecided
i think one cannot even share their experience nmore  undecided
thread haz turned 2 suin else aliee
ppl are very much less busy shaa KMMTT
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:52pm On May 05, 2010
@tpia
plat has to date me,cos wat i felt for her was true bfore theseeker seeked her from mi, look at me now,money,honesty.love.transperency are all wot i have to share with plat.but she now has the hart of a stone, im still oping,prayin she coms bak to mi,lest i forget im stil single n searching.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chinesedoll(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2010
Please what time is the interview on Saturday,
I must see the end of all these,  wink wink wink wink

Before you all say I'm lying, I can give you the email and password so you feed your eyes. Anyway, what do I know sef.

I want to feed my eyes,
What is the password? cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:55pm On May 05, 2010
@chi,
abeg make we hear word.u no get xperience for the mater
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2010
chi-baby:

@topic
ah ah watz all da noise??  undecided
i think one cannot even share their experience nmore  undecided
thread haz turned 2 suin else aliee
ppl are very much less busy shaa KMMTT

leave us i no get sky tongue tongue tongue

@tpia ur makin it sound as if platti didnt mind the bobo dupin her until she heard he was e-cheating??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2010
tpia.:

this is serious.

the seeker, if its true you and platinumk were in love and had something going on, then i think you should both try to settle this matter.

its not a crime for a woman to try and help someone she cares about.

now if i remember correctly, the issues started not because platinumk felt you were scamming her, but because it seems you were two timing her with another nler. I saw that thread i think. The scamming allegations didnt start until after platinumk had a face off with you over this matter [ ie two timing].

like i said before, i think you have some people giving you bad advice, hence all this other stuff they say you're involved with. But its up to you how you're going to handle these things. Its never too late to change sha.

I dont know what's going on with that, but you should stop being confused in matters of the heart and try not to date two women at the same time, especially if you're seriously considering settling down. Make up your mind who you want to be with and as much as possible stop involving the entire nl in the battle. Easier said than done, I know.

I would have suggested you matchmade platinumk with your brother right from the getgo, (assuming he's reliable and willing), but it's too late for that now.

my two cents.

of course I could be wrong about all of it!
C'mon Tpia. You just spoilt it for me.

I was waitig for saturday to say this.

Damn you Tpia.

For those of you who think you had it all figured out. . . . . .well, there you have it.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2010
wat u on abt omo ibo??

did ts not try to scam platti??

u are just tryna twist isgh

whether or not ts was cyber2timin is irrelevant

the guy is a 419er and shuld be arrested!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chibaby5(f): 6:16pm On May 05, 2010
190:

@chi,
abeg make we hear word.u no get xperience for the mater

yes sir! kmbt cnt shout

ayettymama:

leave us i no get sky tongue tongue tongue

u are one big joookaa sweerrr dwwnnn cheesy
u say it lyk it is tho. truth hurtz but u go ova sumtymz sha grin u cn tlk oo. . grin tongue
nwayz since u no get sky, i guess ds entertainment is very dear 2 u then lmaoo grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53)

Made In Nigeria, English / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.