Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made (24656 Views)

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Are China Made Tyres Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Officialzoe: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Lmaoooo see how these China ppl cause wahala Loool
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2018
thundafire:
Who he pain after chopping enough
Lol.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by debolayinka(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Which car she dey ride?
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Reeberry: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
But that car can buy most Kia and Hyundai cars. Senseless whōre.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by oluwadeeboi(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
so na who loose? next please...
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Samulux: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
China sef, dem no dey do make others copy from dem.... Must dey be the one to spoil other pple biz
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Dating a who're is not a joke. Dating a materialistic who're is worse

The guy has slept with the lady for at least 17times already. Who is the loser here?
And the lady still thinks she has a value??
Most of these girls are foolish with mushroom brains

Now she will start scouting for another fuçker.
What sort of dog life is that?
No marital value!

☣ ☠

That's what they do now.
You won't see them here because most of them are guilty including the married ones.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by chiefojiji(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Girl, quote me when you make heaven..... 17 times in 14 days... shocked kí ló dé eeeeee!

And the China made car sef is expensive, and still u no gree appreciate how much him buy am.. I guess you dump him cus he don make u fool ur sef amidst ur friends..
I know say I can't go on well with a lady admiring my phone too much.. Like, I love this phone o, very beautiful, very sleek.. Nadem Nadem... Àwọn material Bae!
To my Zhongtai owner, u sharp bàbà... God bless ur Hustle. Move to the other digger... This time be more sharper.... 2week, 30 times.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Fitbillionairep: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't know why ladies take this Bleep thing so serious, see when a guy sleeps with a girl, na him dey loose something, he gets so weak, some even loose weight after fucking, so under normal circumstances, the woman is suppose to pay for Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Aby26(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
And so,
please give me her number
my name is Porsche

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by kkon(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
delugajackson:
shocked

Two things that are inseparable - women and material things.

That's why I keep telling guys, don't do shìt for them bìtches. I repeat, don't you ever do shìt for them bìtches! Unless that bìtch wanna walk that walk and get that money, the bìtch ain't getting nothing. The same goes for exes, side chicks, boos or what ever they call themselves these days.
the pump in boondocks���
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by eezeribe(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2018
phantonce:
Most of this girl's carry fish brain on there head.

So she couldn't even read the logo to know it wasn't Porsche.

The last thing I'll do in my life is to buy things for myself to impress lady.

But the guy dn chop the nunu 17 times between 2 weeks. grin grin grin

He's the real MVP cool
From your first line,try and learn the difference between there and their...
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by martineverest(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2018
bloggers and lies
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2018
You don't need to be told she is a runs girl. 17 times in just two weeks,that's an average of 2 times per day . 3 times jara to cap it up and yet her fish brain didn't tell her that she is a big fool. Upset girl need to hear this. Girls are learning from her very fast.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Butoneday2(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided Under two weeks the guy don phucvk her for seventeen(17)times. That girl/lady is a LovePeddler? because of porsche cayan. Now she dump the guy who now loose. 17times (x) 54weeks =....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by exlinkleads(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2018
gold diggers everywhere

he just dodged a bullet
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Plz does any one knows Buhari's english name

Am going for an interview and dey may ask that I think...
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Damfostopper(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2018
fish brain girls..... Atleast the guy has chop his nunu..... a BITCCH fvcked cannot be unfvcked......biitch loser

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2018
i dont think he lost anything, he got what he wanted 17x , her puna has been degraded by 17 degrees.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by bolubillionaire(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
The ride still looks okay to me though....
And from the Post.. I don't think the guy ever told her it was a Porsche... She was just pushed by greed and assumed it was a Porsche... So what wrong did the guy do??

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by tivta(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
bianca see your fellow woman ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Coldfeets: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Age is still on her side... tongue
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by bolubillionaire(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by bolubillionaire(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Let's analyse this pls...
A shirt that costs 5700 in China where things are freaking cheap will cost about 10k when it hits the stores in Ikeja...
A car that costs 8.5mil in China will cost about 14mil when our customs people clear it..
That said, although I don't really know their living standards there, the guys seems to be doing quite well...
So what else does the hoe want...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by omoiyamayor(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Dating a who're is not a joke. Dating a materialistic who're is worse

The guy has slept with the lady for at least 17times already. Who is the loser here?
And the lady still thinks she has a value??
Most of these girls are foolish with mushroom brains

Now she will start scouting for another fuçker.
What sort of dog life is that?
No marital value!

And the thread still reads "Lady Dumps BF". who dumps who? Jokes everywhere grin

☣ ☠
stop over hyping sex, they been having fun that's all.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Dcholeric: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
when they see a guy with a car ....their brains falls off their skull. grin

Nigerian girls especially.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by tartarus(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Fake stories on nairaland all the time. Smh undecided
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by talk2percy(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Na car she wan marry? Then she should go get her fukn Porsche cayenne. Broke ass bitches with legedece Benz insulting guys with a car. After all the guy never mention to her it was a Porsche cayenne that he was using!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by okerekeikpo: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Brainless Ashawo

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2018
This is copyright infringement

Why are the Chinese being allowed to get away with this? angry
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by thundafire: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol.
pretty babe I for like c u I swear give me dey opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Vehicle Impoundment in Lagos / Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos / Take A Look At These Astonishing Car Artistic Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.