Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,409 members, 7,914,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made (24634 Views)

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Are China Made Tyres Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Oreofepeters: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Some guys are saying the lady loose. Bitches never lose in fvck, once you are b!tch you are on a more serious note, ladies are supposed to pay guys after bleep cos they the one enjoying. Come to think of it, someone moving waist upandan. And the person on the bottom moaning ehsh, oh my God, blah blah blah.
Who really enjoy it the most?

When a guy fvck, he looses weight. The lady on the other hand enjoys the benefits.

I always tell people when you encounter with a b!tch, no pity her fvck her till she bleed.
You can't come and loose
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by ChuxMyk(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Dating a who're is not a joke. Dating a materialistic who're is worse

The guy has slept with the lady for at least 17times already. Who is the loser here?
And the lady still thinks she has a value??
Most of these girls are foolish with mushroom brains

Now she will start scouting for another fuçker.
What sort of dog life is that?
No marital value!

And the thread still reads "Lady Dumps BF". who dumps who? Jokes everywhere grin

☣ ☠
Lmao. Dump BF my ass. 17 times o. That's like lashing the stupid girl like 1.2 times each day for the 2weeks. Chai. Na to go buy China Lambo o.
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by emekalanka(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Is the brand of car a yardstick for friendship these days, just asking o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by MunorAnne(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Sirventor01:
17 times in two weeks when you are not chelsea goalkeeper, anyway please join me in wishing somebody special(B.I.E.H) a happy birthday
Happy Birthday B.I.E.H.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by obatoro: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
But the damn nigga was just living his life not trying to impress any bit-ch until she came along.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by churchee: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
How many days do we have in a week?

17 times?
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by DAVID133: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
BAD GIRL

Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by EmmyDJourno: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
She dumps who kiss
She dumps what kiss
After kpekus has been destroyed, Papilo has been socked in a Porsche manner cheesy

Abeggiii, on to the next one jareee grin
Re: Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made by Ellabae(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
17 times? cry This is sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / Driver And Conductor Feared Dead As Trailer Loaded With Goods Falls In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.