Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (49085 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by biggy26: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
I will never share my man till death do us part..

Only men I want are the ones who wears this kinda shoes from Baylin Toste.

call 0+80_628951_25

Only smart men can decode that number wink cheesy

I heard delivery is free in lagos..

See sharp babe. I'm wearing one, come and marry me.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Concubine things lol
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
kuntash:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

one is perfectly OK for you when you wish to settle my bros..

women are design to fit and match many circumstances, it depends on how u take arrange them.

the desire that would make u have a second would lead u to many more and that your desire would continue to soar with diff ones on a daily basis .

Thank you, this grammar is really palatable (not the earlier Cambridge version)......

My taste to marry 7 is insatiable, only one wife no go do o. Variety they say is spice of life....... Marry one lepa, orobo, super orobo, super lepa, tall, short and albino....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Habibatuley23: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings

That is why it's adviced to always shun hate speech to avoid blood shade or are you blind with this glaring disparity of single ladies the idea is a bad one?

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks18:

The Bible forbids polygamy, divorce and remarriage. It is one man, one woman. The two shall become one flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 1 Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

All these passages say nothing about one man one wife.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks18:

The Bible forbids polygamy, divorce and remarriage. It is one man, one woman. The two shall become one flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 1 Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

In all your quotations, I'm yet to see where the bible forbid a man marrying more than one wife. Can you try harder with bible passages

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TheKingIsHere: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
hajoke2000:
indirectly advertising herself.

You don marry?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by farouk0403(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings

I know many Christians that are doing polygamy hiding under the umbrella of traditional way of life

Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by opribo(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2018
It is coming to pass.
The words of my father in Heaven cannot be void.

Isaiah 4:1

Bible > Isaiah > Chapter 4 > Verse 1
◄ Isaiah 4:1 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

New Living Translation
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

It is a prophecy that will come to pass.

Forget all these clowns shouting "God created one man one wife".

No be the same God give the prophet Isaiah that prophecy? And God's word must come to pass.

To all the ladies forming feminist or "I can't share my man with another, time will come when you will beg to be the 7th wife. cool

a prophecy that mocks the female gender
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ademoore07(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Really? I'm still searching for a wife, I couldnt find one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
Marry many women and end up separating fight everyday. Marry many women and feed them and their children with the small salary brother is managing? Who told her all ladies are as desperate as she is ?

She specifically said if they can, So for example if I have the means I can marry two, keep them in separate houses, they will hardly meet each other unless they wish too.

But I don't think I can, even to marry one seems stressful as the little free time I have for gaming will be consumed trying to make her & the kids happy.

unless of course she's tech savvy & a gamer girl, I can marry even four of them with no problem, cause gamers understand each other grin

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by fortunechy(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

People that are married to just one wife still died. So ur point is baseless
of cuz, some are living but dead people are better than them...
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Pat081: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i tell u, take ur time to do some evaluation, 80 percent of men that are going to any prayer house, imam or babalawo are going there because they want money.. On the other hand 80 percent of ladies that are going to any of those places is going because she want a man..

lol u re 1oo% right but some so called gals will be running after money wen d guy dat love dem too will be running after dem n wen dia is no more money u will hear dem calling guys bad names
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by monex(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na u sabi. Doubt you'd b here if your dad had such mentality. You sir are a coward. Face your fears!

cowardice could be wisdom in disguise

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Truflexunits(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Well I don't see this passage againsting polygamy but divorce plus what of those been referred as our forefathers in the bible who has more than one wife did they make heaven or earth?

[/quote]
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TheKingIsHere: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks18:

Where in the Bible did it state a man should marry one wife? All these passages you provided didn't state so.

Also, the same Bible in the book of Isaiah 4:1 said that a time will come when 7 women will cling unto 1 man for marriage.

Who gave this prophecy? Didn't the prophecy come from God?
If it was bad for man to marry more than one wife, why didn't prophet Isaiah give a warning for man no to marry more than one wife after giving the prophecy?

Am waiting for your response

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by biggy26: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
Marry many women and end up separating fight everyday. Marry many women and feed them and their children with the small salary brother is managing? Who told her all ladies are as desperate as she is ?
Not in support though, but I think u women these days are growing up with the wrong mentality. Are women not also meant to work? Must it be his salary alone? Mrs Alakija, richest woman in Africa or world sef, still washes her hubby's undies with all her money. She isn't waiting for him to feed her. Women didn't come to d world to eat.

5 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Bamz(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I won't be surprise if 99% of the single ladies are the so called feminist..
The ones that are forming feminist on nairaland, fighting guys and calling them broke all over the platform..

mention her moniker na... cheesy are you afraid?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by abimic(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
AreaFada2:

Abi o. These days that women have so much expectation, want to be like their friend who married a rich man.

Good idea but problematic in practice. Two women can hardly co-exist happily in one matrimonial home these days.
Exactly, even ordinary roommates, ladies hardly get along when they cohabit talk more of marriage. A man that wants to stay long should be weary of his partner(s), it tells how long he would live. A home with man married to more than one woman would hardly have peace even if outwardly, peace is been projected but inwardly, they sober.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TheKingIsHere: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2018
fortunechy:
of cuz, some are living but dead people are better than them...
what am letting you know is that whether you marry one or 20 wives, if a woman wants to kill you, she will.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by adetes: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
If man is capable he can go ahead, marriage is scary this days

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ribado79(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
ISLAM:COMPLETE WAY OF LIFE.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:
lol u re 1oo% right but some so called gals will be running after money wen d guy dat love dem too will be running after dem n wen dia is no more money u will hear dem calling guys bad names
if u go to my state today (Imo state )u will weep, u will see beautiful ladies 33-45 that are still eating mama thank u..

99.9 of Nigeria feminist are poor girls who think that marrying a richman is their birthright (too much of nolly-wood)..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by laydoh(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks18:

sharrap.nonsense.two shall bcum one,have u ever seen a wedding wia man dey marry two women b4?no b nw d sh!t dey happen.even in islam it is forbidden to marry two women at the same tym

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
biggy26:

Not in support though, but I think u women these days are growing up with the wrong mentality. Are women not also meant to work? Must it be his salary alone? Mrs Alakija, richest woman in Africa or world sef, still washes her hubby's undies with all her money. She isn't waiting for him to feed her. Women didn't come to d world to eat.
and you've been to alakijas house to see her wash her husband undies? I'm not saying the woman shouldn't work but like it or not, the husbands duty is to pay his children school fees and take care of the household bills. The wife can help but it's not her primary duty.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na u sabi. Doubt you'd b here if your dad had such mentality. You sir are a coward. Face your fears!

There is no fears he needs to face. Marriage is an institution which some of us have no passion for.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TTLegacy: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
Respond to the reason she gave instead of religion. Can sentiment ever allow you pass any good job interview?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by mustafa006: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
wetin bring religion for this matter? And u will begin to argue when they call u a bigots
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TheKingIsHere: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
I will never share my man till death do us part..

Only men I want are the ones who wears this kinda shoes from Baylin Toste.

call 0+80_628951_25

Only smart men can decode that number wink cheesy

I heard delivery is free in lagos..

Sharp girl but am looking for a girl who is independent and can take care of herself. Also can share her man with other wives as long as I can satisfy her.

If you are this lady(ies) pm me.

PS: ladies BTW ages 25-35years

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
No thanks
marrying one woman is enough problem and trouble
You now want to Marti two shocked
I am sorry for you
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2018
My kinda geh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.