Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,789 members, 7,935,364 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (49180 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Coldfeets: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na u sabi. Doubt you'd b here if your dad had such mentality. You sir are a coward. Face your fears!

I am not my dad so why should I have the same mentality like him?

One of my greatest fears is dying without improving human life here on earth.

I am facing that squarely.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by simonlee(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
yes! it is written in the bible
Jesus!!!

Thank you for sharing grin grin grin grin grin... now let me go and spread that scripture
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by laydoh(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Jiang:

She specifically said if they can, So for example if I have the means I can marry two, keep them in separate houses, they will hardly meet each other unless they wish too.

But I don't think I can, even to marry one seems stressful as the little free time I have for gaming will be consumed trying to make her & the kids happy.

unless of course she's tech savvy & a gamer girl, I can marry even four of them with no problem, cause gamers understand each other grin
gaming?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
daewoorazer:

Na their pride and covetousness, no be say we no wan Marry..

Some even believe men are useless...

You never see anything, a time is coming they will start wooing guys on d streets, esp. when they are 32+

By the time that time comes, many ladies will no longer be interested in marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kasheemawo(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
simonlee:

Jesus!!!

Thank you for sharing grin grin grin grin grin... now let me go and spread that scripture
smiley smiley
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
To put things straight, one man one wife is not a Christianity thing. It is the tradition of the whites that brought Christianity!

And for living longer with one wife is a lie. Have you noticed that our polygamous grandfathers lived longer? The reason is simple. When a man marries one wife his heart and emotions are tied to that woman. She can toy with it at will. But if he's polygamous, he can easily escape emotional enslavement by running to the second wife who will welcome him with open arms.

Emotional trauma that wives give their monogamous husbands are part of the reasons some men die young.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by laydoh(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Sharp girl but am looking for a girl who is independent and can take care of herself. Also can share her man with other wives as long as I can satisfy her.

If you are this lady(ies) pm me.

PS: ladies BTW ages 25-35years
Ma Man.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2018
blackbeau1:
Marry many women and end up separating fight everyday. Marry many women and feed them and their children with the small salary brother is managing? Who told her all ladies are as desperate as she is ?
She clearly stated a condition and which is "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT". Our grandpas have been marrying more than one wife. The lived long and happy with their women and children because they were not programmed as it is today to seeing it as a dysfunction. I bet you even today there are many polygamous homes living very happily. IS IT NOT TRUE THAT IN OUR TODAY'S WORLD DESPITE THE PRACTICE OF MONOGAMY HOMES ARE BECOMING MORE BROKEN THAN EVER BEFORE? It all boils down to understanding our roles and playing them responsibly. Infact today's advocation is that women should remain SINGLE, UNMARRIED IN THE NAME OF INDEPENDENT WOMAN. Its a continous declination from many wives to one wife and to none at all.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by nkemjacob2(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2018
not as if we don't wont to marry them, there trouble is too much to bear

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
this is naija made?

No.. genuine italian baylin toste leather

IamProdigy:

Nice....how affordable are dos

25k oooo bros.. chicken change..
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kanmifad(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Take away 'HIS' THEIR Children.
blackbeau1:
and you've been to alakijas house to see her wash her husband undies? I'm not saying the woman shouldn't work but like it or not, the husbands duty is to pay his children school fees and take care of the household bills. The wife can help but it's not her primary duty.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by laydoh(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2018
fortunechy:
if you want to die pre mature marry more than one wife...
BS. my dad was born in2 an extended family,up to lyk 4 or 5 wives,do u knw wen my grandpa died?he died at the age of 142

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

I am not my dad so why should I have the same mentality like him?

One of my greatest fears is dying without improving human life here on earth.

I am facing that squarely.
Oh OK. More power to you.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kuntash: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2018
These are same comments from same person last year on marriage..

Some people just dey post for posting sake..

I hope this is NOT a consolation message, perhaps Her husband is already closing in on more women...

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by lanocfoods: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Randomshotz:

Can you help with where God or Jesus commanded a man to marry only one wife
Matthew 19:3–6
1 Corinthians 7:2
1 Timothy 3:2
Timothy1 Timothy 3:12
You can still go ahead and believe whatever you like. It does not change the Bible conviction. Christ came to redeem us from the Law which is the old testament. Its one man one wife but you can marry 30 if you can, at the judgement day na OYO oh
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by highchief1: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your matter tire me
my sister no tire Buhari and nigeria is driving somebody crazy
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
gaming?

There was this pretty girl I loved so much, she was almost perfect But she threatened my life style, she hates video games, dosent like action & horror films, she even hates anime( ok, this I can understand),

anyways we broke up cause it won't work.

I want I & my wife to be something like this at least 2-3 hours a day, she's out there & I will find her

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kuntash: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
BS. my dad was born in2 an extended family,up to lyk 4 or 5 wives,do u knw wen my grandpa died?he died at the age of 142

You're correct. Men die younger in monogamous marriage than in polygamy. A single wife can run a man's life the way Buhari runs Nigeria economy hence shortening it.

As for living in peace, it depends on how the man manages his home.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by SheikShola4rill(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kuntash: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
lanocfoods:

You can still go ahead and believe whatever you like. It does not change the Bible conviction. Christ came to redeem us from the Law which is the old testament. Its one man one wife but you can marry 30 if you can, at the judgement day na OYO oh

Thank you Very Much !

unless the freezer crew would want to formulate another round of debate on this.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by yahmohy27: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Bro calm down..

There are reasons she said what she said, it's not about being a moslem..
Is hatred for the religion (Islam)
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Pat081: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if u go to my state today (Imo state )u will weep, u will see beautiful ladies 33-45 that are still eating mama thank u..

99.9 of Nigeria feminist are poor girls who think that marrying a richman is their birthright (too much of nolly-wood)..

u re right not only lmo state is everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Coldfeets: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh OK. More power to you.

Can you now see the reason why they say thou shall not judge?
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
Dont let them drive you crazy Biko. Leave their matter. Tomorrow go better.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by abbeyty(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Does she thinks it is just about money? what about the trouble and the nagging ? Many men are still finding it hard to keep a woman not because they don't have money but cuz of the woman attitude and this one is talking about more wives
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

Can you now see the reason why they say thou shall not judge?
Indeed. All the best
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by HeWrites(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion

It's written in the Bible

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by TTLegacy: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion
And you never see xtian that marry more than one??

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
lanocfoods:

Those are not words of Master Jesus the son of Marry. Jesus's reported speeches can only be found in the books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Those are human doctrines by Paul who is a Roman. It is a Roman culture. The FACT remaine, NOT a single verse in the Bible denounced marrying more than one wife. NONE! Infact Paul's choice is CELEBACY which his underrstanding and teachings is that it is better than to be married since Jesus never married. Hence, to really be like Jesus, a Christian one is not suppose to marry. THAT IS THE REAL REDEMPTION OF THE LAW BY YOUR ARGUEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Randomshotz: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
lanocfoods:

Please can you write out the content of your quotations here for everyone to see how an intelligent person you are! I ask a bible portion that forbids a man marrying more than one wife.

Timothy advised that bishops and deacons should marry only one wife. Oya tell me, are you now preaching to the congregation of bishops and deacons? Mind you, that was an advice. Doing otherwise does not break any law.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by oluwaahmed: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
She's actually saying the truth. There are so many single ladies and I feel for them as a man. It's even worse with the economic situation at hand. Many men are unemployed, the ones employed aren't earning enough money 4 marriage, the the few ones with the means 4 marriage marry only 1 out of a whole lot. I never saw anywhere in the Bible sanctioning marriage to one wife.
Women will gladly marry a man already married cos women got more jobs Dan men in naija.
Besides many xtain married men are unfaithful, why not marry ur side-chick if she won't kill you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.