Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Is Joomla And Xamp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Joomla And Xamp (663 Views)

Convert PSD To Html(wordpress,opencart,joomla And Responsive Site) / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Joomla And Xamp by shintaku(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2010
Hi Friends,
Please some one should help me out; What is Joomla and XAMP? Post the explanation here or send to my mail at; shintaku2k6@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Joomla And Xamp by DualCore1: 7:09pm On May 01, 2010
Joomla is a content management system.
XAMP is a webserver. You run Joomla on XAMP on your local machine.

Kindly Google "Joomla" and "XAMP" to get all the info you need about them.
Re: What Is Joomla And Xamp by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2010
. . .blah. . .blah. . .blah
Re: What Is Joomla And Xamp by DualCore1: 8:02pm On May 01, 2010
You been stubborn when you small sha.
Re: What Is Joomla And Xamp by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2010
Dual Core:

You been stubborn when you small sha.
[img]http://www..com/smiley/104.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Php Assistance / Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. / Js Script Obstructing Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.