Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos (41803 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by smokedfish: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
oh conji is a bastard,look at how he's smiling..so happy,he had the courage to resign and speak out,instead masturbating the hell out of himself.
how you take knw say dem de masturbate?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
"Priests" fall in love too. Some of them keep it far and platonic without letting go of their oaths (Example, Pope John Paul II), some go as far as sleep with their lovers and have babies by them (I know of one parish priest) while some abandon their oath and follow their hearts (Patrick Henry Edet).
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by DollarAngel(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
[s]she made him to run away from priesthood. I learnt that her pusssy sweet pass honey and she knows how to moan, scream, shout and speak in tongues[/s]

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by tete7000(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Vikky014:
you think married men don't masturbate? he only set himslf free from hypocrisy. because many of them are sleeping around despite being a Rev Father.

And how many married ones are sleeping around and cheating their spouses despite being married? Celibacy is never a problem, to cheat is engraved in many people's DNA. If you cheat while celibate, the odd you will cheat when married is very high. It's about personality not the vow. It's why many people having premarital sex can never be faithful spouses. The last time I checked, sex is not food people can't live without.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by zoedew: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
It speaks volumes for validation that Rev. Joe Olaiya is associated with the wedding ceremony. He stands to the left of the Bride in the second picture.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by farem: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
But he swore to celibacy before?

This is a mortal sin.

Mortal sin Ko, moral sin ni.

So you would have clapped for him keeping your so called celibacy law while operating as a religious pedophile and fornicator?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by shadeyinka(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
MrBottle:
He was an adult when he swore to a life of celibacy. Personally, people like this tends to rescind on their words and are not often reliable.
Luke Pope Benedict?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
See the 'food' the guy was chopping while he was a reverend father grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Enemyofpeace: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=DollarAngel post=65921240][/quote]e pain am grin grin grin tongue

Make I add another one, she go don teach the man now how to lick her pusssssy, for her moaning and speaking in tongues to increase grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Vikky014(f): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
tete7000:

And how many married ones are sleeping around and cheating their spouses despite being married? Celibacy is never a problem, to cheat is engraved in many people's DNA. If you cheat while celibate, the odd you will cheat when married is very high. It's about personality not the vow. It's why many people having premarital sex can never be faithful spouses. The last time I checked, sex is not food people can't live without.
Are you high did I quote you I quoted someone that talked about masturbation as the reason for marriage. who said sex was food God hates hypocrisy
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Tonymario58: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
jamael:

Cheap trash only fit for haters.

Did he swear to you? You forget that when the Bible says it is better to marry than to burn, it was meant for issues like this. Don't come and put somebody into unnecessary bondage that God did not place.

When the news came that a lady married a man 3 weeks after meeting him, what did you say?
Are you a paid e-rat?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by rossyc(f): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
phoenix90:
The gal is grinning from ear to ear on having been able to lure a priest out of his vocation. Ladies is there a man you cannot pull down?
And the wedding, was it done in a Catholic Church?
The wedding can never be in a Catholic church
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
double0seven:
Resigned just August, and between August and February, he has been able to woo such a beautiful lady, get engaged to her and then marriage.

Interesting
I guess he might have been dating d lady secretly, while in Catholic Church. This has exonerated d church, cos pple will come to spew trash about Catholic Church. Even Anglican priests and pastors commit adultery, yet they're married. It's his sinful desires that drove him away; it's not d trash he said about Catholic that drove him away. Even Apostle Paul did not marry. He was celibate. Sb said he can now run away from masturbation. Even married people also masturbate. Once u don't have Christ, u don't have Him, no matter how d psn claims to love Christ. If u kill lustful passions with Christ in u, even if u're celibate, u cannot do it cos Christ is ur bedrock & focus.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by jamael(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tonymario58:

Are you a paid e-rat?

No you are

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
jamael:

Cheap trash only fit for haters.

Did he swear to you? You forget that when the Bible says it is better to marry than to burn, it was meant for issues like this. Don't come and put somebody into unnecessary bondage that God did not place.

When the news came that a lady married a man 3 weeks after meeting him, what did you say?

The cases are totally different. The lady and the man had marriage on their minds but this priest claimed to be leaving the priesthood purely because of matters of spirituality. He leaves and months later, he is married.

If you want to compare these cases, then you are indirectly agreeing that Patrick Edet left the priesthood mainly to enjoy matrimony. For I find it hard to believe that a man who has been a priest for 10+ years would resign and almost immediately gets into a relationship and marries. He must have been considering marriage even before he left the priesthood. He is definitely right about how the Catholic Church does not allow you the spiritual freedom, it is the same in every church. I was once a pastor and I understand the frustration of having to align with the rituals laid down by the general overseer/founder/senior pastor of the church. But I am sure that Patrick did not leave the priesthood simply because he felt chained spiritually, marriage was one of the reasons. Perhaps, while considering his future in the Church, he met and fell in love with the lady and the love was so strong, it pushed him even further to resign.

This is a story the likes of MissWrite can turn into a bestseller.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by opribo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Time will tell....
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
To think that he used God as an excuse... now, the real truth has been revealed why he quit the priesthood!
U're 100% correct. He lied against God and Catholic Church. God knows His own. He was just driven away by his lust of d things of d world. St Paul said it that in d last days, people will be lovers of themselves instead of being lovers of God and that they'll have a form of godliness, but will still deny d power therein. I'm not a saint either, and i don't even want to judge, but d truth is that this former Catholic priest is a hypocrite.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by kitaatita: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
This man enjoys the life of celebrity and publicity. He must have struggled with the modesty, obedience and sacrifice required in the Catholic Church

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Ellabae(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
God bless their union.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Austinio: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Maybe his parents pressurized him to be a priest,
The passion was not there, so he gave it up
pls not his parents. He entered seminary as an adult after living a careless life according to him.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by osteenbush(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm a Catholic but I'll tell you that personally, i appreciate this man for being honest enough to resign and marry instead of deceiving himself and the church. Believe me, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for him to take.
May God bless his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Austinio: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
there was a time a priest took this part and after years in marriage, he just left woman and children and returned to priesthood but had to be transferred to east Africa
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Austinio: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
opribo:
Time will tell....
yes dear.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by kitaatita: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
phoenix90:
The gal is grinning from ear to ear on having been able to lure a priest out of his vocation. Ladies is there a man you cannot pull down?
And the wedding, was it done in a Catholic Church?
The wedding cannot be done in the Catholic Church; not even in Anglican Church. He won't pass all the questions and documentation normally associated with the Church. He can't even survive the banns of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Kingsley10000: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
konji na bastard...he has been masturbating and having secret affairs
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by afamaustin(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
oh conji is a bastard,look at how he's smiling..so happy,he had the courage to resign and speak out,instead masturbating the hell out of himself.
see mouth
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by afamaustin(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Opposite of Sampson is Delilah just trying to figure something out.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by fuckpro: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Culin:
Better than committing fornication.
...that your Brest don get customer tire
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Fmartin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
But he swore to celibacy before?
This is a mortal sin.
watch out for their abnormal offspring grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
This man just allowed himself to be destroyed by his uncontrolled lustful and material desires. How can you break a covenant you had with God because of sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.