Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,477 members, 7,901,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos (41847 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fmartin:
watch out for their abnormal offspring grin

A lot of people don't know the consequences of this abomination.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
God bless their union.

You peole just used God's name the way you feel like. How can a man break the covenant he had with God because of sex and you say God bless their union?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Antichristus: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
But he swore to celibacy before?

This is a mortal sin.
NEVER SAY NEVER.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Fmartin(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Xda59:

A lot of people don't know the consequences of this abomination.
it happen to one former rev fada in my village.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Austinio:
there was a time a priest took this part and after years in marriage, he just left woman and children and returned to priesthood but had to be transferred to east Africa
U're just a liar. U're a better candidate for d APC than Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
stephleena:
oh conji is a bastard,look at how he's smiling..so happy,he had the courage to resign and speak out,instead masturbating the hell out of himself.

He doesn't need to masturbate, there are ready Christian mother's, sisters and parishioner who would gladly lay him and even have kids by him.

He is a very honest man. Just quit the charade

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by ekrizz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
is he still a Catholic? Is this a Catholic wedding? I'm just curious...
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
tete7000:

And how many married ones are sleeping around and cheating their spouses despite being married? Celibacy is never a problem, to cheat is engraved in many people's DNA. If you cheat while celibate, the odd you will cheat when married is very high. It's about personality not the vow. It's why many people having premarital sex can never be faithful spouses. The last time I checked, sex is not food people can't live without.

You are deceiving yourself. ... Celibacy is a problem whether married men are sleeping around or not. 99.9% of this cassock wearing brothers maintain girlfriends .... That cassock increases their sin. ... Ot only do they fornicate but come out to pretend like they don't know what sex is about. If they were allowed to married, I believe some who are engage in the dishonesty will be saved.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by tete7000(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

You are deceiving yourself. ... Celibacy is a problem whether married men are sleeping around or not. 99.9% of this cassock wearing brothers maintain girlfriends .... That cassock increases their sin. ... Ot only do they fornicate but come out to pretend like they don't know what sex is about. If they were allowed to married, I believe some who are engage in the dishonesty will be saved.

It is how far you can see.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Vikky014:
Are you high did I quote you I quoted someone that talked about masturbation as the reason for marriage. who said sex was food God hates hypocrisy

You are incapable of engaging in a civilised discussion. Maybe jungle where you communicate with monkeys will be an appropriate place for you. Give that a thought.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
tete7000:

It is how far you can see.

You didn't hear the story of your bishop in Enugu and his priest .... Only Mbaka came out as having styed true to his celibacy oath or is it the bankruptcy of a staggering 8 dioceses in the united states because of court ordered compensation pay out to molested kids. Church facilities were sold to off set the payment
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by mercy87(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
God said it is not good for man to be alone. Man decided to put himself in bondage of celibacy. God bless your union Rev.PatrickEdet. Catholics understand that the Vatican is considering abolishing celibacy. This man is just ahead of his time.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na conji dey worry this man since
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Sgwin: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Samson no be woman kill him �
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by chikachuks1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
a forum for all Christians. you can join at Christianityupdate.com/forum and keep visiting Christianityupdate.com/blog
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by labelle123(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
before becoming a priest there are different stages for about ten to eleven years so he should have known better before embarking on such journey.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Ikemefuna44: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
This marriage won't last. It's obvious. Karma is a bitch.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Andy2274: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
mercy87:
God said it is not good for man to be alone. Man decided to put himself in bondage of celibacy. God bless your union Rev.PatrickEdet. Catholics understand that the Vatican is considering abolishing celibacy. This man is just ahead of his time.
. Read the teaching of Jesus Christ on marriage in Matt 19. From beginning to end not just quoting the verse that suit you and leaving the rest. Among millions of priests in the world even among thousands in Nigeria, only one left and there is noise everywhere. Many are ordained yearly and many leave yearly so what's the big deal? Saying what you did not know that Vatican is considering abolishing celibacy........you don't need to lie just to prove your point and tomorrow you will be forming holy holy in the Church. Edet is a man. He has the right to choose what he wants and the church cannot sue him or force him to change his mind. The same bible that told you it is not good for a man to stay alone also say in matt 19......that the teaching of marriage does not apply to everybody. Some are cannot marry because they were born like that, some because the world made them so while some cannot marry because of the kingdom of God and LET ANYONE WHO CAN ACCEPT THIS TEACHING DO SO....again young lady read Your bible fully not half
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by bionixs: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is a mortal sin.
says your tiny mind. the pope has been trying to encourage priests having wives
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by bionixs: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
double0seven:
Resigned just August, and between August and February, he has been able to woo such a beautiful lady, get engaged to her and then marriage.

Interesting
does it take eternity to get a wife?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
A former monk getting wedded.... Great.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by mandate12: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is a mortal sin.

Pls stop already!
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by biggy26: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is a mortal sin.
Na wa for u o. Abeg forget all those catholic terminologies. Mortal sin kor mortal combat ni.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by brutal1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is a mortal sin.
is it your sin?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Haddock(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Vikky014:
you think married men don't masturbate? he only set himslf free from hypocrisy. because many of them are sleeping around despite being a Rev Father.

you think married men don't sleep around? i guess that makes marriage a hypocrisy too. next he is gonna need to free himself from the hypocrisy of marriage too.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by billyG(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
This former priest has started eating Bushmeat. grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2018
This is a sacrilege !
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by ohem007(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2018
If eve can make adam eat the forbidden fruit in garden of eden....

Who is he?....

Woman make baba change gear sharp sharp

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Sapphy19(f): 1:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Smiling congrats to dem
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by tiredoflife(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2018
stephleena:
oh conji is a bastard,look at how he's smiling..so happy,he had the courage to resign and speak out,instead masturbating the hell out of himself.

Konji isn't the reason madam
Roman Catholic dogmas are deep
It takes the light of God's word in the heart of a man to see
He got a higher revelation
Not all men reason with their dickss
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2018
To Fvck don dey hungry this guy tey tey. He was just smart, smart ass fellow.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by Vikky014(f): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Haddock:

you think married men don't sleep around? i guess that makes marriage a hypocrisy too. next he is gonna need to free himself from the hypocrisy of marriage too.
if you like leave your marriage nah. how is it my business? I'm only happy for the Rev father who got married after resigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State / Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.