Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him – Actress Maryjane Benso - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him – Actress Maryjane Benso (382 Views)

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang / ‘shocking Thing Ramsey Nouah Did, The Day I Tried To Seduce Him’ – Actress Nneom / I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him - Actress Maryjane Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him – Actress Maryjane Benso by EdifiedCEO: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress and video vixen, Asakomhe Mary, aka Maryjane Benson has shared her opinion concerning wooing a man which is considered a taboo in this part of the world.

In Nigeria, it is considered a taboo to a lady to woe a man as well as propose to a man. It is considered acts which should be done by men alone.

In a recent chat with Potpourri, the actress who began her career in 2011 spoke about relationship issues and her take on dating.

She revealed that ever since she has been in the industry, she has encountered the good, the bad and the ugly and she has learnt so many things, including shelving inhibitions most girls grapple with.

When asked if she could make the first move to date a guy, Maryjane said;

“Yes, I can go out of my way to approach a guy I really like, I don’t see anything wrong in that, if the guy doesn’t make the move, I can make it." Sometimes men and women miss each other because of fear of who’s to make the first move. It may be that the guy likes me but shy to make the move. But if I make the move and the guy doesn’t respond in kind or refuses, I will leave him alone. I can’t force a guy to go out with me. I’m very emotional and I have cried for love before,”
she added.

She however refused to admit that video vixens are cheap and loose as widely believed by so many people:

It is not true that video vixens are loose and tend to lure musicians to bed. Though, I can only speak for myself but many video vixens I know are not loose. Besides, they do not even have the time to go about luring artistes to bed because the job is so stressful,” she quips. Maryjane Benson has featured in films like Magic Queen, Living with a Stranger, Room 440, Lustful Desire, The Graduates, The Johnsons TV Series, Jenifa’s Diary and many more.

http://newshelm.ng/i-can-approach-a-man-if-i-really-like-him-actress-maryjane-benso/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him – Actress Maryjane Benso by dafeyankee: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yeye woman.

Very selfish.

How you go sit and just close your legs just like that?I know I speak for all the men that opened this page,and wished she opened her legs just a little bit more.
Re: I Can Approach A Man If I Really Like Him – Actress Maryjane Benso by juanjo2: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
person above me, if she open that her leg wetin u wan see as for the topic, anybody can make the first move depending on the force of attraction... in davido voice

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Rants About What Uncle Sam Is Doing With Her Tax Money: 'I Want Receipts / Nigerian Rapper, Sauce Kid Released From US Prison After 2 Years Jail Term(video / The Styling Process Of Fatima Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.