Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,175 members, 7,946,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana (838 Views)

Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / OMG!! Barcelona Reveal Plans To Rename The Largest Stadium In Europe "Camp Nou" / Arsene Wenger Reveal Plans For Life After Arsenal- And Says He Will NEVER Retire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana by okevibes: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerian Starboy Wizkid has disclosed his plans for marriage.

The Ojuelegba crooner while speaking on Urban 96.5 FM Lagos said marriage is not his thing because he has a lot of women who are dear to his heart.

“I have no plans to get married except all the women that have ever been in my life agree to marry me at the same time.”

Read More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/wizkid-reveal-plans-marriage-relocation-ghana/

Re: Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana by dafeyankee: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good
Re: Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana by bigtt76(f): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
At embolden ....should have been more like "he has chopped lots of sweet Womanliness that he can't chose one" tongue tongue tongue

okevibes:
Nigerian Starboy Wizkid has disclosed his plans for marriage.

The Ojuelegba crooner while speaking on Urban 96.5 FM Lagos said marriage is not his thing because he has a lot of women who are dear to his heart.

“I have no plans to get married except all the women that have ever been in my life agree to marry me at the same time.”

Read More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/wizkid-reveal-plans-marriage-relocation-ghana/

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Or NFL? Alex Iwobi Goes Head To Head With Jay Ajayi / UEFA-CL: Real Madrid Advance To Final As Goalkeeper Keylor Navas Saves The Night / Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.