Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,761 members, 7,969,236 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family (7582 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by tolu001: 3:26pm On May 05, 2010
infact that mekuxx or wht does he call himself is a big f.o.o.l wit such a myopic sense of reasoning
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Claus(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2010
If elections were truly free and fair in Nigeria, no one would lose any sleep over the fact that Babangida wants to run. Everyone would see that his chances were slim, so no party would take the risk.

My people, when voting, look at the capabilities of those you are voting for and ignore tribal sentiments.

When capable leaders start dealing with Nigeria's problems and our country starts to flourish, tribal sentiments will slowly but surely drop down on the list of our priorities.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by henry101(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2010
simplychic:

the   likes   of   mekuss,ezeuche   &  son  of  god   & the  other  useless  igbo   boys   on   this   forum   should   be   reported,this  forum  is  not for  tribal  war,if you  want a tribal  war  go  &  open  your  website &  name it ''ndigbo tribal  war front''
I   don't   think   thier   brain   is   functioning   right   anylonger   imagine   that   naughty person   saying   silly   things   about   awolowo in   the  other thread   now   telling   tales   about   abiola,these   are   children   that  has  not  been   born   during   the 1993   election,your   father   was   a   slave  then   because  of   the free  minutes  you get   @  the   cyber   cafe  you  now  come  &   type  rubbish.
See   if   you don't   agree   that   nigeria  is one  &   we  should   move   forward  let  all  the  igbo   in   this  forum  move  out  &  go  &  start  thier  own  website.
Besides   igbos  are  always  behind,even  if  you kill  yourselves  on   this  issue  your   voices  will  never  be heard.
Simple

What the hell?

U r simply pathetic
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Princemuba(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2010
We are complaining about bad and cruel leaders and with the comment I can read on here, i can see that this country is producing bad people who will claim to be future leaders talking nonsense and saying some bad things, fools i call them
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by swezenberg(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2010
Why would someone join a forum and all he attracts to himself everyday is curses upon curses. Mekussx. You may think you can hide behind one system but I tell you. All these curses reigning on you from one forum to another might affect you in real life oh. You need to change and have a re-think because when you start feeling the heat no one will be able to help you. There is power in some curses. Be warned. Contribute meaningfully and stop heaping fire on your head. Save yourself the ache
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Tuyis: 5:55pm On May 05, 2010
swezenberg:

Why would someone join a forum and all he attracts to himself everyday is curses upon curses. Mekussx. You may think you can hide behind one system but I tell you. All these curses reigning on you from one forum to another might affect you in real life oh. You need to change and have a re-think because when you start feeling the heat no one will be able to help you. There is power in some curses. Be warned. Contribute meaningfully and stop heaping fire on your head. Save yourself the ache

Funny! grin
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by harakiri(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2010
With the kind of replies i see here,it is clear that this nation is a lost cause. The fact that our politicians are far removed from the harsh realities facing the common man doesnt mean they dont use internet. There is hardly any news concerning nigeria that doesnt come up on nairaland and when they use google,they see this forum and browse through what they percieve to be the mind state of nigerians. Look at how some so called nigerians are showing passionate support for a man that took corruption and political thuggery to greater heights. A man that instilled the 'chop i chop' mentality that is the foundation of the insane/ridiculous embezzlement we see today. Are we trying to say that in the whole of this country,there are no credible people of our generation that can assume the mantle of leadership? Some say our generation lacks 'experience' and i wonder. . .how much 'experience' is required to lead a nation? Is there a school of 'experience' one needs to enrol in? How much experience did the likes of ibb,abacha and shagari have when they became leaders? How old were they during that period? The likes of zik and anthony enahoro were in their 20's and 30's when they fought for independence. Our first head of state was an elementary school teacher. I think about these things and i wonder. . .what the hell do nigerians mean when they talk about 'experience'. Obama went from lecturer to congress man and straight to presidency. In nigeria, such a man would be ridiculed because he lacked 'experience'. They would never give him a chance. What nigeria needs are younger men with vision and determination and not these cankerworms who are holding unto power to keep the skeletons of their past at bay and protect their selfish interest. Nigeria is not as complex as people deem it to be. Tribalism and greed are the clogs holding this country to ransom. Remove those two and see if nigeria wont outshine dubai in the next 15-20 years.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by bidemi12(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2010
harakiri:

With the kind of replies i see here,it is clear that this nation is a lost cause. The fact that our politicians are far removed from the harsh realities facing the common man doesnt mean they dont use internet. There is hardly any news concerning nigeria that doesnt come up on nairaland and when they use google,they see this forum and browse through what they percieve to be the mind state of nigerians. Look at how some so called nigerians are showing passionate support for a man that took corruption and political thuggery to greater heights. A man that instilled the 'chop i chop' mentality that is the foundation of the insane/ridiculous embezzlement we see today. Are we trying to say that in the whole of this country,there are no credible people of our generation that can assume the mantle of leadership? Some say our generation lacks 'experience' and i wonder. . .how much 'experience' is required to lead a nation? Is there a school of 'experience' one needs to enrol in? How much experience did the likes of ibb,abacha and shagari have when they became leaders? How old were they during that period? The likes of zik and anthony enahoro were in their 20's and 30's when they fought for independence. Our first head of state was an elementary school teacher. I think about these things and i wonder. . .what the hell do nigerians mean when they talk about 'experience'. Obama went from lecturer to congress man and straight to presidency. In nigeria, such a man would be ridiculed because he lacked 'experience'. They would never give him a chance. What nigeria needs are younger men with vision and determination and not these cankerworms who are holding unto power to keep the skeletons of their past at bay and protect their selfish interest. Nigeria is not as complex as people deem it to be. Tribalism and greed are the clogs holding this country to ransom. Remove those two and see if nigeria wont outshine dubai in the next 15-20 years.

Na now you just de realise that? undecided
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Princemuba(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2010
@Harakiri, that is the fools we claim to be future leaders for you oooo, I cant believe we have lot of daft people here on Nairaland backing a fool like IBB, well IBB + FOOLS = FAILURE
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Dede1(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2010
What an arrant nonsense. When did Abiola’s family replace the cesspit called Nigeria as the colonial contraption? I had to say unequivocally that any group of people that tried to elect late Mr. MKO Abiola as dog catcher is irredeemably idiotic.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by ChiefMarv: 7:05pm On May 05, 2010
Am not supporting IBB,  but Abiola ripe what he sowed, they  said whatever u get from the side of a pot goes to  the side of mouth. ABIOLA  MADE HIS MONEY VIA DUBIOUS WAY He receive his reward. He wasn't a saint. GOD is rewards everybody according to his work we cannot deceive our maker. one day IBB will receive own reward.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by mekusxxx: 8:26pm On May 05, 2010
Swezenberg the German shepherd wannabe:

The causeless curse shall not alight
Your eediotic curse will only alight if you and your tingod MKO happen to be saints. I know you are into drug trafficking and visa rackeetering wherever you are. What else are you good at?
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by PastorOla1: 9:34pm On May 05, 2010
IBB to be or not to be is in the hand of GOD.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by chidichris(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2010
history has it that abiola was part of all the coup in nigeria.
he had close rappour with the men on kaki and he died through the kaki boys.
his family shld just shut up.
tell me any crime of ibb and i will tell u obj did same multiply by six.
it is obvious abiola's family lack all it takes to give quality advise otherwise they wld not have supported their ignorant father to die in jail while the fight over his ill gotten wealths.
i don't care who rules but abiola's family has no moral standard to say who rules and not in nigeria.
their criminal father must have left behind criminal children as next of kin.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by bkbabe97: 9:42pm On May 05, 2010
chidichris:

history has it that abiola was part of all the coup in nigeria.
he had close rappour with the men on kaki and he died through the kaki boys.

Dude, just cause its pronounced "rappor" does not mean thats how its spelt. Ibo monkey its "R-A-P-P-O-R-T". gET it? Now what were u saying about the man thats able to buy u and ur next 20 generations?
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Dude, just cause its pronounced "rappor" does not mean thats how its spelt. Ibo monkey its "R-A-P-P-O-R-T". gET it? Now what were u saying about the man thats able to buy u and your next 20 generations?
roflmao
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by SuperT(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2010
Quote from: mekusxxx on Yesterday at 07:34:26 PM

If Abiola a world renowned thief.

What is Ibb?
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Mkpotu(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2010
@ Mekusxxx, i think your argument is LOGICAL, i have gone through your write ups, it is simply logical for any person that wants to hear to hear. You made your point, so don't bother your self about people that are resorting to several name callings or whatever.

I have come to realize one thing that the Yorubas are the most unreliable people to trust especially in a transaction or deal that they are the people to benefit first. A typical Yoruba man will shut the door against you once he has benefited, this is why I wasn't surprise at their grand father's (Obj) utterance that there was nothing like an agreement for rotational presidency in PDP, which he was the primary beneficiary. Some of these statements/questions should be posed to Obj, may be senility has set in & he may not be able to remember some of their earlier deals:

(1) Dr Alex Ekwueme was denied presidency in preference to Obasanjo in order to satisfy the yearnings of the Yorubas as per the annulled June 12 election.

(2) Southerners were equally given the opportunity to contest for presidency in 1998/99 because of the cry for marginalization, thus the agreement for 8yrs South & 8yrs North rotation in PDP to take care of our nascent democracy till it stabilizes.

(3) Why was Atiku asked to drop his presidential ambition in 2003, when it was clear that he was very popular that his master and had the support of over 25 PDP governors?

(4) Why was Peter Odili asked to step down in preference to Yaradua if not for the same arrangement?

Even Goodluck himself during his recent interview in US acknowledged the fact that something like that exists in PDP, so why is it that today only Obasanjo & all his Yoruba brothers are reneging that there was nothing like that, meanwhile, they have benefited from the arrangement, this is typical of Yorubas.

I have not all that been a fan of the rotation thing when 1st it was said, but I later came to understand that it will be beneficial to us all and for our democracy to thrive especially in Nigeria where tribalism & region representation takes pre-eminence, yes of course, we cant rule it out in Nigeria lets not pretend about it and start quoting what is happening in UK & US.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by metalgong5(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2010
Mkpotu:

@ Mekusxxx, i think your argument is LOGICAL, i have gone through your write ups, it is simply logical for any person that wants to hear to hear. You made your point, so don't bother your self about people that are resorting to several name callings or whatever.

I have come to realize one thing that the Yorubas are the most unreliable people to trust especially in a transaction or deal that they are the people to benefit first. A typical Yoruba man will shut the door against you once he has benefited, this is why I wasn't surprise at their grand father's (Obj) utterance that there was nothing like an agreement for rotational presidency in PDP, which he was the primary beneficiary. Some of these statements/questions should be posed to Obj, may be senility has set in & he may not be able to remember some of their earlier deals:

(1) Dr Alex Ekwueme was denied presidency in preference to Obasanjo in order to satisfy the yearnings of the Yorubas as per the annulled June 12 election.

(2) Southerners were equally given the opportunity to contest for presidency in 1998/99 because of the cry for marginalization, thus the agreement for 8yrs South & 8yrs North rotation in PDP to take care of our nascent democracy till it stabilizes.

(3) Why was Atiku asked to drop his presidential ambition in 2003, when it was clear that he was very popular that his master and had the support of over 25 PDP governors?

(4) Why was Peter Odili asked to step down in preference to Yaradua if not for the same arrangement?

Even Goodluck himself during his recent interview in US acknowledged the fact that something like that exists in PDP, so why is it that today only Obasanjo & all his Yoruba brothers are reneging that there was nothing like that, meanwhile, they have benefited from the arrangement, this is typical of Yorubas.

I have not all that been a fan of the rotation thing when 1st it was said, but I later came to understand that it will be beneficial to us all and for our democracy to thrive especially in Nigeria where tribalism & region representation takes pre-eminence, yes of course, we cant rule it out in Nigeria lets not pretend about it and start quoting what is happening in UK & US.

Nice analysis!!
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by ozenyen(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2010
Sometimes I wonder the kind of future that await this nation. In my opinion the biggest problem in Nigeria is ethinicity not even corruption as we are made to believe.

IBB was president for 8 years and other military leaders from the north, yet the north is as backward as the stone age with high rates of poverty and illiteracy.

OBJ was president for 8 years plus, yet he could not fix otta road, Benin ore road etc among many problem that plagues the yoruba nation

Its high time we realized that it doesn't matter where a leader comes from, all that matter is how his leadership will affect the common man.

How have the state governors fared even though they are indigenes of the state the governed?

I reaaly do not care of the ethincity of who becomes the next president whether from Nupe, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Hausa, Igbo, yoruba etc, all I care is who will fix the roads, who will fix power, who will fix the insecurity problem, who will fix the unemployment issue, who will return the nation to the place it deserves in the comity of nations etc.

Nigerians need to wake up
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by hackney(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2010
^^^^^ welldone!!!!!
you said it all.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by SuperT(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2010
That why we praying for new blood like Fashola of Lagos state to fix it for us.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Bomi(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2010
Why should all of you turn this forum to another national assembly! wise up man let's exchange idea and not insult if you bare concern about Nigeria as I am!   The ruling class do not want us to unite. Talk inintellectuallynd let the rest who has nothing to contribute learn from this.
Nigeria go survive
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Pythonskin: 11:39am On May 07, 2010
Good day my dear people of Nigeria. It is sad to see how people are suffering in this "great" nation.

I don't understand why there are too many old people in government when there are young intelligent Nigerians that can move the country forward.

I have been out of the country for 20 years only to come back and see thesame people in government.

Old people old sense , same way of thinking ,same way of doing things, no progress. too bad

Do not support anyone that have been in government before, they must move on and let young intelligent Nigerians to rule the country.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by kenp1(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2010
Let's give IBB a chance, but if goodluck jonathan has a legal right to be a running mate, IBB must choose him as vice, so that he can continue from where he will stop.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by deb(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2010
IBB's juju is really working on some Nigerians or maybe most of the people who posted in favor of IBB on this thread are those born in the late 80s and early 90s.

June 12 is beyond the Abiola Family, it is a slap on the face of the whooping majority of Nigerians who voted in favor of Abiola.
And IBB till date has not even apologised for annulling an election considered to be the freest and fairest election ever conducted in the history
of the Nigerian nation. It is a big slap on our face for him to come out to say he wants to contest in a Democracy that he did not believe nor labour
for Nigeria. Except you are a mor[i]o[/i]n and your reasoning faculty had been sold to pepper sellers in Oshodi market that you will clamour for IBB.

He who does not labour for democracy should not eat out of the fruit simple. let IBB go s[i]u[/i]ck himself azshole

Greedy and silly products of a kleptomaniac like Abiola have no moral authority to tell Nigerians who to elect as their president come 2011.

As for all Yoruba men, you all should put this into your skulls that IBB will surely win the 2011 presidential elections.

People like you remain stunted for life. Tragedy for you
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by chidichris(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2010
Dude, just cause its pronounced "rappor" does not mean thats how its spelt. Ibo monkey its "R-A-P-P-O-R-T". gET it? Now what were u saying about the man thats able to buy u and your next 20 generations?

@bk/babe97,
by their fruits, we shall know them.
fruit is nothing but a product of a tree or plant.
u as a fruit means a product of a man and woman so through, i can say who the he and she are.

@topic,
the only way not to be tribalistic with a yorubaman is to always vote them in. let us out of fear, vote them first term, second term and then third term.
it is possible that these ppl have refused to see the kind of mess that dog has put this country through.
a man who sleeps with his daughter inlaw is not qualified to be the head of a family talkless of nigeria.
the dead ones like adedibu and abiola were so useless that they became more useful as dead ppl.
their white hair criminals prefers to enjoy their old age in jails as we see in the shameless bode george.
at what age is obasanjo planing to retire like other normal past presidents of other countries?
he was in the millitary and from the little i know about old soldiers, they grow in madness as they grow old. there is no way i will believe obasanjo is not mad at his age because i have seen other old soldiers.
who made the abiolas our spokes ppl?
let them take their advise to the grave where their father is. the same type of advise that wasted their criminal father.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by jla0898: 1:29pm On May 08, 2010
It is rather disturbing to read some of the posts on this forum. And the name calling? ughhhhhhhh

As a Nigeria living abroad and has been for a number of years, coming back home is at the top of my future plans but it is unbelievably sad that
we still think the way we do. We need to realize that to get a job in a company (at least in most developed countries) you look at the qualification
and experience of the applicant. Why can't we apply these same criteria when choosing people voted into public offices.

I once had an opportunity to help a good friend secure a good paying job at one of the companies I used to work for.
This brother was not qualified for the position even though I had the power to bring him on board. I did not hire him but held the
position open for him to go get some more training and prove himself competent enough to hold that position and move the company forward.
He proved himself competent in a few months and got hired. He contributed immensely to his group and was posted to another state to head a small department.

It really should not matter where a leader comes from as long as his/her leadership turn things around in Nigeria.
We need to look at people that have experience turning terrible situations around because Nigeria as a whole
is in a terrible state and needs a true leader to turn it around.

We need a young leader that has tackled difficult situations and who knows that to be successful is to surround himself/herself with
experienced ministers in their respective industries. There may be one or two bad eggs among them but they can be easily replaced if not competent.
A technology minister must have held key positions in the technology industry with years of industry experience before being made a minister.
It is not prudent to appoint a trader as the leader of the treasury. It does not make any sense.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by eros(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2010
Its obvious, he will never be president in Nigeria. NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by mue2: 9:03am On May 16, 2010
I've read through most of your comments on this issue and i must confess that very few of you have made intelligent contributions.Many of you seem to be adamant that the late Chief Abiola was a thief.But before jumping to such conclusions,you should do you research.

What is the source of this popular rumour? is it Fela's ITT song? Well let me be the first to tell you that Fela's stance on Abiola were biased because he and Abiola were in a feud over his work on the Chief's record label and thus were not on good terms.The feud was concerning his royalty payments.

If you are so sure that this man stole money from the government,ask your self another question,unlike OBJ , Ibori and the rest,has there ever been any proper concrete evidence to this effect? Were all his businesss' not financially independent from the government?

Where ever you have a rich man,there's always speculation as to how he made his money,and the issue of fraudalent practices or theft will always come up.It's just like how many say that Adenuga is a thief.These men are not thieves,they are simply manipulative and witty - a characteristic of all rich men.

Now,get the facts right.Abiola made his break at ITT when he was able to get the Military government of Muritala Mohammed to pay a debt the Nigerian government had owed to the company for years.Before Abiola was able to retrieve the payment , the company had made countless unsuccesful bids to get it,hence they were highly impressed with his perseverance and made him the head of the firm's operations in Africa and the middle east.He became the first indigenous Nigerian head of a Multinational company.

With that being said,pls endeavour to stop speaking ill about a man who's philantropic deeds and benevolence were ground breaking.All those saying that IBB saved Nigerians from the wrath of a "Kleptomaniac" have no argument.Your arguements are flawed.

From Nairaland alone , it is clear that Nigeria is a very tribalistic coutry,b'cos it has become clear to me that most of the pple speaking ill of abiola are igbo. Yorubas' would seldom speak ill about MKO Abiola.In yoruba land, he is a legend.As a matter of fact,excluding a relatively few ignorant Nigerians, he is a legend!  from Maiduguri to sokoto,to abuja to Enugu to Delta and all the way to Lagos.

I rest my case.
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by Nobody: 9:36am On May 16, 2010
mue2:

I've read through most of your comments on this issue and i must confess that very few of you have made intelligent contributions.Many of you seem to be adamant that the late Chief Abiola was a thief.But before jumping to such conclusions,you should do you research.

What is the source of this popular rumour? is it Fela's ITT song? Well let me be the first to tell you that Fela's stance on Abiola were biased because he and Abiola were in a feud over his work on the Chief's record label and thus were not on good terms.The feud was concerning his royalty payments.

If you are so sure that this man stole money from the government,ask your self another question,unlike OBJ , Ibori and the rest,has there ever been any proper concrete evidence to this effect? Were all his businesss' not financially independent from the government?

Where ever you have a rich man,there's always speculation as to how he made his money,and the issue of fraudalent practices or theft will always come up.It's just like how many say that Adenuga is a thief.These men are not thieves,they are simply manipulative and witty - a characteristic of all rich men.

Now,get the facts right.Abiola made his break at ITT when he was able to get the Military government of Muritala Mohammed to pay a debt the Nigerian government had owed to the company for years.Before Abiola was able to retrieve the payment , the company had made countless unsuccesful bids to get it,hence they were highly impressed with his perseverance and made him the head of the firm's operations in Africa and the middle east.He became the first indigenous Nigerian head of a Multinational company.

With that being said,pls endeavour to stop speaking ill about a man who's philantropic deeds and benevolence were ground breaking.All those saying that IBB saved Nigerians from the wrath of a "Kleptomaniac" have no argument.Your arguements are flawed.

From Nairaland alone , it is clear that Nigeria is a very tribalistic coutry,b'cos it has become clear to me that most of the pple speaking ill of abiola are igbo. Yorubas' would seldom speak ill about MKO Abiola.In yoruba land, he is a legend.As a matter of fact,excluding a relatively few ignorant Nigerians, he is a legend!  from Maiduguri to sokoto,to abuja to Enugu to Delta and all the way to Lagos.

I rest my case.
excellent write-up.thumbs up!!!
Re: Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family by chidichris(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2010
why are we leaving the object for shadow?
obasanjo has refused us democracy. the abiolas are in no position to say who will or who will not rule nigeria after all their father was part of our present suffering as contributed by his criminalities.
it is rather unfortunate that most of us here are not even interested in our constitutional rights to vote and be voted for.
the abiolas and their supporters shld tell obasanjo to allow the amendments of the constitution that will allow the senate choose the inec chairman and institutionalize our inec. a well organised election will see nigerians choose their representatives instead of obasanjo handpicking practically everybody for every post and impose them on us.
as long as obasanjo remains the sole decission maker in nigeria, our coming here to argue these issues will remain useless.
like i said, the most undemocratic thing to do will be for the abiolas or the obasanjos to have the responsibilities of selecting and imposing rulers of their choice on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naij: A History Of Nigeria (video Documentary By Jide Olanrewaju) / #BuhariResign Trends Worldwide: Millions Calls For President's Resignation / Peace In Borno State: Lucky Irabor Reassures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.