Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Opinion (513 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
There is this girl she came to my apartment sometimes last month and we had s*x but she complained she wasn't satisfied because we only did it 10mins she just called me now that she will be at my apartment live today by 9.pm pls my fellow NL how do i last longer with her, how can i f*ck her long and well? No insults please
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by nayacollette(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
stphil:
There is this girl she came to my apartment sometimes last month and we had s*x but she complained she wasn't satisfied because we only did it 10mins she just called me now that she will be at my apartment live today by 9.pm pls my fellow NL how do i last longer with her, how can i f*ck her long and well? No insults please
go and learn how to be successful and satisfy ur immediate family not been a fuckboi

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
You still have time, buy tramadol and take I tablet.

You can open the capsule and take the powder with water so that the effect will be faster.

Don't worry, na the girl go beg.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Go and get Vega.. take it 30mins before she arrives.
No take pass one o! Unless u wan tear pesin yansh.
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion by highqueen(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? / My Married Lady Colleague / The Ardous Search For A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.