Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (58268 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
if u must survive any relationship... u must first understand that change is constant and one must expect the unexpected

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You really need to have your head checked angry
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2018
bizzy500:
you are fat and u still have a flat ass embarassed

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes na...

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool

Don't call me boy or I get you impregnated angry
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Don't call me boy or I get you impregnated angry
Can you imagine shocked it seems you have no respect boy get off this thread now undecided
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yes na...
I can't help it

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by bizzy500: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yes na...

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The guy should just forgive her and let bygones be bygones

He should have attacked the randy guy that came to have sex with his girlfriend
It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Who knows the boyfriend might not even be too good on bed

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Can you imagine shocked it seems you have no respect boy get off this thread now undecided

You deserve a good slap. I will continue with you after work.

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=bizzy500 post=65992148][/quote]

grin

Don't u wish ur gf is HOT like ME wink cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Like yo do you know who you're talking to?

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by bizzy500: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

ooh I wish I really wish...super hotty

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Martin0(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2018
dammmmm wha tha hell iz da dammm motherfucker thinking

motherfucking nigga iza gossbumps too.

ar see no reason why his gonna pay for a lodge and don't pay to attention, I guess bitch most have waited and needed da dicck asap!

but then again adonbiliv nigga is normal.

why did he post her pics, how about the fucvker and only fucvkee was posted!

if anybody tries this on ma babes am gonna blow off their brainsgrin not even on ma sis, cousin sis toogrin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

so u wanna slap my emmm abigrin

brow livergrin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by bizzy500: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
rate my gf in scale 1-10

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2018
bizzy500:
rate my gf in scale 1-10

angry

Yuck! Look at her chopstick legs...abeeeg na...

Men love all my curves ooo grin cheesy They like meaty girls. wink tongue

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by bizzy500: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

Yuck! Look at her chopstick legs...abeeeg na...

Men love all my curves ooo grin cheesy They like meaty girls. wink tongue
see you that chopstick is what I'm using to eat her noodles ....iz that breast or purple balloon embarassed
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by bujebudanu1(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Go and treat yourself cheesy cheesy

Epic

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by idu1(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
your sense is too small grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Damfostopper(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
who still keep gf dis days.... just fvck and go ur way.... they are all promiscuous

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by petitejolie(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
nonsenseticality! so dat guy wants to tell me he doesn't bleep other girls aside her. hypocritical nonsense.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by kmaster007: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
y re dey still calling d girl is girlfriend. Abi Ogun won kill dem
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Damfostopper(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by jidxin(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked

regardless she should have broken up with him first .. if table were turned now they will say men r trash

but that's a trashy nice on her part.

If u really noticed the way MhizzAJ reason it's always in the opposite direction just pay no attention to her. shez always unrealistic and sentimental.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Ufranklin92(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These are the kind of girls i will never hesitate to share my genital warts to

Boyfriend just go intentionally carry one sickness u have the cure for at home

Photocopy the sickness and give her the original and cure the photocopy

grin

☣ ☠

Guy your wart never go?

☣ ☠
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Emu4life(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Oooh laaawd!

But asking ur mother to beg ur heartbroken bf is like u juz add insult to injury...SHAKING MY FLAT AZZ. undecided

lol
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by oyepaulkay(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These are the kind of girls i will never hesitate to share my genital warts to

Boyfriend just go intentionally carry one sickness u have the cure for at home

Photocopy the sickness and give her the original and cure the photocopy

I duff my hat for you Sir..... Your level is way above grin grin grin Senior fellow grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin ooh i thought some guys here said if u have money a lady will be loyal to u no matter wat. When i dey yarn say a woman can cheat on u weda u made or u broke as a church rat some ppl go dey argue wit me. Rich boy pls take heart...sh!t happens. Best thing u do now is fling her away and get a new girlcheesy... Cc greiboy,marvin,Uduj,Martin0 cheesy.
Lol. Why u dey tag Martin. If na dis kain thing happen to dat nigga, I swear e go luv the girl more sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by clemzyzone(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Oooh laaawd!

But asking ur mother to beg ur heartbroken bf is like u juz add insult to injury...SHAKING MY FLAT AZZ. undecided

Hmm where the flat AZZ? LieLie

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by MxFactor: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

To slap you dey hungry me cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by marvin906(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

being silent wont kill you..
you know that right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.