Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (58267 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Wilson125:
are you saying we to transfer to india?

Yes o cheesy The babe can misyarn too much
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan with cheat on me I know.. Its written in the bible
You don't know me personally cheesy so don't conclud yet cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Barzinime(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
You are wise Bro!

Thumbs up
lefulefu:
grin ooh i thought some guys here said if u have money a lady will be loyal to u no matter wat. When i dey yarn say a woman can cheat on u weda u made or u broke as a church rat some ppl go dey argue wit me. Rich boy pls take heart...sh!t happens. Best thing u do now is fling her away and get a new girlcheesy... Cc greiboy,marvin,Uduj,Martin0 cheesy.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Pennywise(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Why the Bf no carry the babe go house? Wife dey house grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Troublemaker007(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The guy should just forgive her and let bygones be bygones

He should have attacked the randy guy that came to have sex with his girlfriend
It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Who knows the boyfriend might not even be too good on bed

Thunder fire u dia, Na ur type dem dey talk about so. Ashawo!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by lexy2014: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
d guy isnt good in bed yet she agreed 2d hotel appointment. was it 4 prayer and fasting?y should he attack d randy guy?who let d randy guy into d hotel?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by piagetskinner(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2018
good he broke up with her who knows if he had Married her she would have become a thorn in his flesh.. he should forgive her but never go back to her again..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by marvin906(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Martin0:

dammmmm u wanna slap megrin ok

fucvking butchgrin

unrepentant ass
when did u start agreeing to her majesty ideology mhizaj
nor tell you one turn to another deadrat

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by amakadihot87(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

INJECTS THE FLAT AZZ WITH SILICONE.
..where can i get it cos i need my own to grow bigger

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Troublemaker007(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Lol

These are the kind of girls i will never hesitate to share my genital warts to

Boyfriend just go intentionally carry one sickness u have the cure for at home

Photocopy the sickness and give her the original and cure the photocopy

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You actually typed this??! shocked

Chaaiiiii... Oya...

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

unrepentant ass when did u start agreeing to her majesty ideology mhizaj nor tell you one turn to another deadrat
And Why Am I Mentioned Here undecided
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Mac2016(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

ure a woman and u are saying this without an iota of shame

so, u can furnish this lame excuse to ur bf or even husband? I am shocked beyond what u can imagine....mtchewww cry

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Ehn d other guy was simply testing microphone na

Wow.... That's nice.... So it was testrun abi? May your "microphone" be tested too.... Amen!!!... grin

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Reelmii: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

u are just a mistake that fell from the clouds, and ur boyfriend who is the carrier of tis mistake is is the biggest mistake the world has ever known, very irritating how pple like reason

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Reelmii: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
grayht:
Really?
guy leave that stupid person, she is defending her sister
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

unrepentant ass when did u start agreeing to her majesty ideology mhizaj nor tell you one turn to another deadrat

is this suppose to make sense
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by akmath: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
I just dey laugh, even the girl mother dey beg the boy. I swear money get power.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Angelawhite(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You go fear analysis. grin

So if I catch a lady I'm not yet married to having serial sex with a guy in a hotel I paid for, I should just forgive her because you think all men cheat.

And if the boyfriend is not too good in bed (let me pretend it's true), then it justifies her cheating abi?

I no know d kind brain our girls get sad
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by chronique(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin ooh i thought some guys here said if u have money a lady will be loyal to u no matter wat. When i dey yarn say a woman can cheat on u weda u made or u broke as a church rat some ppl go dey argue wit me. Rich boy pls take heart...sh!t happens. Best thing u do now is fling her away and get a new girlcheesy... Cc greiboy,marvin,Uduj,Martin0 cheesy.

True. No matter how noble and sincere your intentions are to a lady,and no matter what you give to her. A lady that would cheat,would cheat. You can choose to give her nothing, just a little, or plenty. If she wants to cheat,it's gonna be hard to stop her.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Ur stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Reelmii: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Olalan:
The girl an real runs babe, how can she be so stupid to do such
that means she would hav don same if he had taken her to his house
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
You don't know me personally cheesy so don't conclud yet cheesy
good girl
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Reelmii: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Ur stewpid.
her stupidity tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by akmath: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Thunder fire u dia, Na ur type dem dey talk about so. Ashawo!
I wanted replying her but your reply just weak my body
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by highqueen(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
...... ..where can i get it cos i need my own to grow bigger
not good for you
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by highqueen(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
...... ..where can i get it cos i need my own to grow bigger
not good for you
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Reelmii: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Angelawhite:

You go fear analysis. grin

So if I catch a lady I'm not yet married to having serial sex with a guy in a hotel I paid for, I should just forgive her because you think all men cheat.

And if the boyfriend is not too good in bed (let me pretend it's true), then it justifies her cheating abi?

I no know d kind brain our girls get sad
they dont have brains atall
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by BabbanBura(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=65989350] shocked

Oooh laaawd!

But asking ur mother to beg ur heartbroken bf is like u juz add insult to injury...SHAKING MY FLAT AZZ. undecided

Cant imagine your shape if your flat ass is the best thing you have got to brag about with
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by amakadihot87(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:

not good for you
...........why do you say so
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Troublemaker007(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2018
akmath:
I wanted replying her but your reply just weak my body

As in eh! I use to think she has some sense due to her posts. Little did I know she is just a regular slut, forming decency. Na so so Ashawo gals full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by highqueen(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........why do you say so
it's adverse effect is not something you can handle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.