Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria? (5187 Views)

Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria? by andassyn(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oh! I am here,
This thing is really getting me confused...so lets clear this issue at once with meaningful historical contributions...
Recently i checked the internet for the first capital city in Nigeria..and i was seeing the names of different answers...
Please nairalanders...tell us ..your own contribution about this...
Re: Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria? by Sarcasm01: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
The first FCT of Nigeria is Calabar, then Lagos, then Abuja presently
Re: Lokoja Vs Calabar Which Is The First Capital City Of Nigeria? by Sarcasm01: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
The first FCT of Nigeria is Calabar, then Lagos, then Abuja currently

(1) (Reply)

For Your Quality P.o.p Cement And Stainless Rails / Viktor - The New Breed / Seun, Address Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.