Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,490 members, 7,914,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism (313 Views)

Will We Ever Feel Safe And Secure? What Does The Bible Have To Say? / Why Should The Bible Have Many Versions ? / What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism by WhiteRoseTony: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
I, Oluwakemi Blessing Yakubu, hereby renounce FEMINISM.

After an in-depth search of the Bible, an eye opener discussion with an enlightened Man Of God and conviction from the holy spirit, I'm highly convinced beyond all doubts that feminism is a mundane concept.

In as much as some of the tenets of the theory are accurate but most of it are typically blown overboard.
There's so much we can channel our strength to rather than trying to prove an unnecessary concept.

Women are strong, beautiful, smart, Intelligent, resourceful, and absolutely no one can take that from us.

On Career Basis, A woman is absolutely free to attain whatever level suits her. Achievements should be based on service/performance and not your gender. A woman who knows the ropes better than the opposite sex should be elevated/appreciated.

On Academic Basis, A woman can as well have high taste for academic pursuits so keep acquiring the knowledge/certificates till you're satisfied.

On Leadership Basis, Meritocracy is the Measuring tape. Irrespective of the Gender, An individual should be accorded whatever respect they deserve and placed in the position they qualify for.

On Marriage Basis, The man is the head of the family. God is not in support of Gender equality and as a christian who owes allegiance to God, It is a No No for me as well.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."(NKJV).
An helper(Woman) is not a weakling so why argue an already settled/affirmed point.

A man who truly loves God would be able to love his Woman absolutely, therefore doing everything to make her happy.

Do not enslave her
Do not abuse her either physically,sexually or otherwise
Do not demean her
Do not disrespect her

Women, Any Man that does the above to you shouldn't be in your Life.
Flee from such Men.
Most of the things we're fighting for is attainable only if Men would treat women respectfully and vice versa.

Finally, Romans 12:2 says, "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God".(NKJV)

I pray the Holy Spirit grants us understanding beyond the words in this quite lengthy write up. Amen

The Pastor's Daughter

Oluwakemi Blessing Yakubu

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism by RichieBrown(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Beautiful piece. You wrote with caution kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pope Condemns Use Of Crucifix As Fashion Statement / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30 /03 /2018 Friday / Zero Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.