Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,155 members, 7,946,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30 /03 /2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30 /03 /2018 Friday (318 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 30 /03 /2018 Friday by banabest(m): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Friday, 30th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Isaiah Chapters 55,56&57_

➡TOPIC: *GET YOUR DIVINE PORTION*

�BIBLE TEXT: 1 Samuel 1:5
_But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the Lord had shut up her womb._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You well know the story of Hannah; how the Lord shut
her womb and how well her husband loved her much that while he gave every one else portions, he gave her worthy portion. Why did he not just give Hannah portions like he gave to others? After all, she had no children to share or bestow her portions, Elkanah gave Hannah worthy portions to compensate her for her childlessness. He gave her worthy portions to shut her up. He gave her worthy portions to stop her from reacting. I don't know the worthy portion the enemy has given to stop you from reacting to get your divine portion. God's divine portion for you is for you to own a Bank but the enemy has given you a worthy portion of a Bank Manager and you are relaxed. God's divine portion for you is for you to own a university but the enemy has given you a worthy portion of a vice-chancellor. Until you get your divine portion, don't relax and settle for anything
less. Most times, until the good goes, the best wouldn't show up here is this song I always sing,...
� *"It's colourful and its bright I must get there. My future is bright, I must get there".* �
There is a great destiny still ahead of you, refuse to settle outside God's best.

������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father, by Your power give me my divine portion_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/04/2018 Tuesday / Can You Help Me Answer This Question? / SMS Marketing, Int'l Airtime And Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.