Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Repair A Corrupted Word File - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Repair A Corrupted Word File (1004 Views)

How To Recover A Corrupted Dbf File? / Cannot Open The Word File / How To Recover Corrupted Word File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair A Corrupted Word File by harsh1989: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
the file is large, 300 pages, weighs almost 20 MB, the archive weighs about 900 KB. (I can't) saved in rtf format, because. doc format is closed permanently. after another closing does not want to open, writes that the file is damaged. I searched the Internet for similar problems and ways to overcome them. Nothing helps. Two hours already suffer. If I don't, I don't know what to do. Such labour!
Re: How To Repair A Corrupted Word File by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
harsh1989:
the file is large, 300 pages, weighs almost 20 MB, the archive weighs about 900 KB. (I can't) saved in rtf format, because. doc format is closed permanently. after another closing does not want to open, writes that the file is damaged. I searched the Internet for similar problems and ways to overcome them. Nothing helps. Two hours already suffer. If I don't, I don't know what to do. Such labour!
i have the solution but not for free
Re: How To Repair A Corrupted Word File by coveyangel: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
good day !! faced recently with a similar problem, the fastest way to solve this problem was to repair docx --- http://www.docx.repair/

(1) (Reply)

Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed / College Student Registration And Grading System In Php Mysql / Which Programming Language Can Be Use To Create A Social Media Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.