Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed (993 Views)

.net C# Software Developer (junior And Experienced Level) / Programming Tutor Needed / Good And Experienced Laravel Developer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2018
Currently learning python and need to practice, code and come up with an application created using the language.

Need a tutor to make this happen in a month.

Duration: 1 month

Send me your quotes on here, no dm's. Please have links to your work as well

Thanks
Re: Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed by Tribenigeria: 3:21pm On May 27, 2018
WUdec:
Currently learning python and need to practice, code and come up with an application created using the language.

Need a tutor to make this happen in a month.

Duration: 1 month

Send me your quotes on here, no dm's. Please have links to your work as well

Thanks
We are at Aroma, Awka.

We will be starting our Accelerator on May 30th, 2018.

Follow the link to register with us: www.tribenigeria.com/accelerator
Re: Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
What languages will one learn on the course, fill me in i.e full course content
Re: Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed by Tribenigeria: 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
WUdec:
What languages will one learn on the course, fill me in i.e full course content
If you clicked on the link i shared you will see the whole detail of the program.

But during the training we willl be going through the basics of programming, then our students will get to choose or we guide them in choosing the language they will focus on.

some of the languages available are PHP, JavaScript, Python and others
Re: Advanced And Experienced PYTHON Tutor Needed by Tribenigeria: 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
WUdec you can come by our office at Office A16, Holly-Field Complex, Aroma by High-Tension, Awka South or call 09074074047 for all answers to any other questions you might have

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Programmer Living Within Lagos (ilasamaja,isolo)axis Needed. / Google Maps Added A New Genius And Creepy Features To Its App / Gurus, What Can I Do In IT, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.