Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady (11885 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / These Photos Couldn’t Have Been More Perfectly Timed / Checkout these perfectly Timed Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by seunadeolu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin@seun
Mynd44
Lalastilala

3 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by daewoorazer(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2018

The only hope for the Mum is if the kid is a girl...otherwise lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by swiz123(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
The stench of the lady's fart was threatening to damage the baby's lungs, hence she wanted to draw her attention by tapping that wucked ass

8 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by habsydiamond(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
The pikin na dada...and na boy again...this boy go like yansh gan ni oooo....see as he won grab him copy like nollywood movies grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Olalan(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Talk about a mischievous coincidence

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Funky123(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who no like good thing....

2 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Bossontop(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecided
No be anything jhur.....na me jus send am message say make him help me take style confirm d yansh if e soft

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by stubbornman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
That pikin nah me....no be today we like big things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by H2Ossss(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
daewoorazer:

otherwise she'll be a lesbian

7 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
It was just a coincidence undecided
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Sofrosh(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
cheesy
Nigga wan finger the pussy from behind

2 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by roarik(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecidedthe baby does not even know wat he's doing...how am i sure he's a boy sef lipsrsealed
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Puth22(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
See the future of Nigeria...well I'm not a Nigeria I'm from Lagos state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by mrphysics(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
They should blow the trumpet for Nigeria. God should have judged all of us since
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by marunga(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
the mother must be jailed for not taking care of her child. look at the child's head sef. very dirty

2 Shares

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by ikbnice(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am I the only one who took notice of the lady in cyan

7 Likes

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This is perfectly innocent though the better is absolutely a boy!
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Hhenryy: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Some people's minds are so corrupt. Imagine tagging a little kid with an innocent mind all sorts of nasty names for doing what he/she doesn't even know if it's good or bad. A baby that can't even differentiate a man from a woman yet.

The baby is playing as usual and just wants to touch/grab things nearby, as babies normally do. But some adults with dirty minds are already reading negative meanings to it... Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by valgbo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
A lot of people with dirry mind on this forum
Oh poor boysad
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Stevengerd(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
ikbnice:
Am I the only one who took notice of the lady in cyan
Lol. the lady position well.. na to score frm Behind
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by sirBLUNT: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu dis boy no go like ukwu so when he grow up?

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lefulefu dis boy no go like ukwu so when he grow up?
he will be a great ukwu lover when he grows up.there"s something about a woman"s ukwu that always keep we men spellbound.anyway the beauty of a woman is on her back and dat baby just noticed dat cheesy.

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by giftedheart1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
daewoorazer:

even if the baby is a girl, it's dangerous! that's lesbo you know!
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Twoclans(f): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:

he will be a great ukwu lover when he grows up.there"s something about a woman"s ukwu that always keep we men spellbound.anyway the beauty of a woman is on her back and dat baby just noticed dat cheesy.

I knew i will find you here. grin

Lefulefu you would have done the same thing at the boys age

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by giftedheart1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

Some people's minds are so corrupt. Imagine tagging a little kid with an innocent mind all sorts of nasty names for doing what he/she doesn't even know if it's good or bad. A baby that can't even differentiate a man from a woman yet.

The baby is playing as usual and just wants to touch/grab things nearby, as babies normally do. But some adults with dirty minds are already reading negative meanings to it... Nonsense.
did u say small boy? he right be an ancestor, don't doubt village ppl. but you too, imagine nau, can't the boy play with another part?
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Hhenryy: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
giftedheart1:

but you too, imagine nau, can't the boy play with another part?

He can play with any part, he doesn't know anything. And don't judge with a still image. He may even be moving his hands randomly but the photographer probably waited until he got him where he wanted because of his dirty mind set.
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

I knew i will find you here. grin

Lefulefu you would have done the same thing at the boys age

hahaha i cant remember if i did such at d boys age grin grin grin
anyway i got mentioned and dats how i came here grin
hw u doin my dear wink
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Gebbson007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
chai dem leaders of tomorrow been tapping current since infant
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Tazdroid(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
The photographer happened to be at the right place at the right time for an awkward shot.

Bloody bastard grin
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by AdeniyiA(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
daewoorazer:

Lesbian na hopeful child?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.