Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled (933 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by CuriousMynd: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
A Twitter user shares how husband allegedly brought his sidechic home to take care of his kids after his wife travelled.

According to the Twitter user who shared the story, the was able wife found out when the sidechic her husband brought home began posting videos from her house feeding the kids in the Kitchen on WhatsApp.

When the wife discovered this, she came home and began packing her things out, a neighbour relayed.

Read the rest of the story below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-brings-sidechic-home-to-look-after-his-kids-when-his-wife-traveled-she-finds-out.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by biacan(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Me pack go where never that's my matrimonial home I'll just drag the lady out cause she can't reap where she hasn't sown then face my husband he must tell me the day this rubbish start to be sharing him with someone else sad

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by braine(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
The Sidechic Bleep up gann.... carry coded things ontop whatsapp.

In the guy's defence tho, he left the kids in trusted hands. At least there's proof she did a good job.
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by Brooke60(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
That is the height of it
Guys......SMH
And the hoe sleeping with married man..law of karma is coming

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by Olalan(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Man has no single respect for wife, and to side chics I wonder if they ever think outside money cause I don't understand how a human would be glad to play second fiddle.
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by Lalas247(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2018
when a side chic wants to be Main Bae grin why she no go post video
claiming wifey material .... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
the brother did not try at all
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by MhizzAJ(f): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Useless men everywhere
No respect for his wife...I wouldn't blame the side chic because na the husband give her chance
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by donstan18: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
only God knows the kind of poo some people's brain are made of
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by thorpido(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dumb husband,dumb sidechick.
Re: Man Brings Sidechic To Look After His Kids When His Wife Traveled by CuriousMynd: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife / Types Of Gifts From Men And Their Meaning / Ladies Smash Or Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.