Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (28698 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Culin(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
All I can say is that, parents with children in secondary schools in remote areas should withdraw them, there are so many girls colleges in towns that are safe, Bauchi, Damaturu, for example.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by xpool(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Laple0541:
The screw that holds Fani Kayode's loose lips is loose again, it gat to be screwed back. I don't believe in whatever the political prostitute says, if he's being given a little post by bubu tomorrow you will see him calling the fulani herdsman the best président Nigeria ever had.
Please address us in the issue at hand!
You are the first to expose your mental weakness online.
It's either you are insane or you are a victim of POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER.
Uncircumcised baboons like you will never understand when someone speaks in favour of the north, that is why you inexplicably will never comprehend why the citizens of the remain and will ever remain the most impoverished in Nigeria despite haven produced more governments.
The buharis will always marry the kwakwansos, and rufais will always marry the babangidas, while you and your descendants will marry the almaris. Wake up from your innate insanity!

2 Likes

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Nairalanddist: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
obafediot awolowo,the agama lizard leader of the useless oduduwans will rolling in his grave.
The useless oduduwans need to investigate why idiotic awolowo gulp down a Jerry can of otapiapia.
Delusioal come headed afonjazzy.

Biafrans are inferior to we fulanis
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by GavelSlam: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
You say it is a scam.

Are you saying in carrying out the "scam" the families were involved?

If they intended on killing the Christian girl what would have prevented it?

If you say it is to make money for the 2019 election, is this how you did it in 2014 by kidnapping the Chibok girls?

Are you unhappy the girls were returned unlike when a similar act took place when you were in government when you and your principal abdicated your responsibilities?

Which government would state such a caper to buy "goodwill" when it clearly doesn't do so?

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by corperscorner: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
The only thing u are good at is politicizing anything with yr dead brain cells.
You said the military were in dapchi when the girls returned, I believe the federal government already said that its part of the negotiations to safely return those girls home. so military offensive was totally shutdown during their period of captivity.

If this huge development is a scam, it wll have been uncovered since abduction by those political enemies of Pmb who are hell bent on bringing him down, by the international community who supervise every efforts of the government, and by the united nations who constantly monitor such moves.

Sir, You have stop even writing of Kanu who you used and dumped for your political gains.

Plz Shut up and allow us to jubilate the return of our sisters.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by corperscorner: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabyApple:
Fani Elenu oshi

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by SuperBlack: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Jummy20:

Y are you this bitter over the release of these innocent girls? PMB is coming back 2019
you really think i care who returns? You're actually pained by my Comment.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by CoolAmbience(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Did Fani-Kayode say it was a scam when the girls went missing or is it a scam because they have been found?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by MusingPat: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
This country..... No hope
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by godliman: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Laple0541:
The screw that holds Fani Kayode's loose lips is loose again, it gat to be screwed back. I don't believe in whatever the political prostitute says, if he's being given a little post by bubu tomorrow you will see him calling the fulani herdsman the best président Nigeria ever had.
You just avoided the key issue and went babbling . Dont attack the messenger address the issue or keep quite. No law says you must comment on NL.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Laple0541:
President Buhari is a terrorist high commandant, minister for defence is also a terrorist. Terrorists are in Aso Rock. Buhari's wife knows this.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Zolazola: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Only God knows the truth. So much uncertainty all over the country. How many more girls will be kidnapped before we nip this whole tragedy in the bud. Hate him or Love him, FFK's entitled to his opinion. You can offer a counter narrative if you disagree .

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
misgab:

you are a fool and a complete idiot . r u listening to urself. we are talking of something very serious n d best ur retarded brain can transmit is rubbish. I pity u
i dont know you, but from your response to a light post made by someone else, i can deduce these things (1) you are ibo (2) you are a biafra supporter (3) you are so pained and have so much hate for the current government (4) you are blinded by hate you couldnt even see you and the poster are on the same side . Advice to you? lighten up the burden of hate in your heart, lest it wears your heart down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by akbahbah(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
The fact remains that Nigeria still needs people like FFK, people that can actually come out boldly and criticize government. let's put aside FFK flaws and not be sentimental. If we have so many courageous outspoken people like him, things might likely be better than this. As for me, i see senses in his write up and i totally agrer with him in this. Thumbs up FFK!

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
may thunder fire Buhari scrotum
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
The only thing u are good at is politicizing anything with yr dead brain cells.
You said the military were in dapchi when the girls returned, I believe the federal government already said that its part of the negotiations to safely return those girls home. so military offensive was totally shutdown during their period of captivity.

If this huge development is a scam, it wll have been uncovered since abduction by those political enemies of Pmb who are hell bent on bringing him down, by the international community who supervise every efforts of the government, and by the united nations who constantly monitor such moves.

Sir, You have stop even writing of Kanu who you used and dumped for your political gains.

Plz Shut up and allow us to jubilate the return of our sisters.
how much did your Fulani demigod paid them before those girls were released useless yellowbar Muslim spotted

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fanny has been busy with his pen lately.when those gals were kidnapped he charged FG to bring them back now he is not happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by hemafixy: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
All in all, no one would probably send their kids to school in the north again https://www.yarnup.com/posts/single/illiteracy-in-the-north-no-end-in-sight
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by CharleyBright(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
After Reading the numerous comments, I have come to the conclusion that most Nigerian youths have lost it totally.
1. They are mentally too lazy to read and comprehend a simple script.
2. They are too shallow minded and lack depth to analyse and form rationale judgements.
3. They don't have any iota of empathy regarding dire circumstance having sold their hearts and conscience to the devil.
4. And worse of all, they fail to understand how precarious their Generation is in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

An innocent girl is held captive by a group of terrorist and all these block headed youth do is criticised someone who paints a seeming true picture of the situation.
I don't like FFK and many of his talks, but for once, his analysis and points raised seem valid enough tomraise questions.
Should we leave the facts he has raised and attack him just because we hate him??

I weep for these Daft Generations of Nigerian youths on Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by lycannightwolf: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Laple0541:

You are a disgrace to humanity. curse be the day you were born!

kai!

2 Likes

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Laple0541(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
misgab:

you are a fool and a complete idiot . r u listening to urself. we are talking of something very serious n d best ur retarded brain can transmit is rubbish. I pity u

Your father is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by progress69: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
RexTramadol1:
I support none of the former and current crop of leaders

But with the style of Buhari, we are sitting on a keg of gunpowder

Whether or not it's a script, giving those scumbags monetary exchange is giving them more confident

When Yar'adua wanted to negotiate at the height of militant activities

He first threatened them and gave them an ultimatum

But with this style of give give give

Its either something is fishy or the govt is plain stupid

Cos any tribe that has weapon can start an assault waiting to b compensated

Those Wu see nothing in ds, ur families will go with the onslaught someday n u will cry foul.

Let's call a spade a spade

Lol...
He threatened and gve them ultimatum. Then they killed the leader and that gave birth to ruthless BH that grew from bows and arrows, petrol bombs ragtag gang to automatic rifles, sophisticated bombs under the same Politcal party and under Jonathan. Now u want the monster destroyed at once.
Do u know how.many prisoners were excanged for 2 isreali DEAD soldiers?, Do u know how many terrorists were.exchanged just for one US soldier? Do u know how much was paid for the release of 27 people in Cameroon including the wife of the duputy prime minister. Would u rather compromise the lives of 105 girls with military action when its obvious dialogue was the safest way out. Every country makes compromise, if PDP and their silly supporters didnt live in denial during the Chibok saga.....maybe over 100 girls wouldnt remain in captivity now. I just feel sorry for the PDP,clowns like FFK and the idiotic PDP supporters. We are used to their childish antics and cries. I remember when their was an attempt on PMB b4 the elections, while the FG gave him a new SUV, same.sycophants claimed it was staged managed. This is the modus operandi of how they act as opposition. Dont let comments u read from demented hateful kids sway u. Be happy this girls were found in good time. If u were a parent...how they were negotiated wouldnt be ur concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Moukandjo: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
rossyc:
I thought am the only one reasoning towards that direction, all this cock and bull story just to make the whole plan seem real. Good a thing Nigerians have awakened to reality..Dapchi girls were set free by bokoharam indeed. This people actually think we are stupid, they should kontinu..
No sis, you couldn't have been the only one thinking in that direction because you aren't the only mor0n in Nigeria! Una plenty wella, especially for the east! How many times will they tell you blockheads that the supposed picture & video of Dapchi residents hailing Boko Haram in broad daylight is fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Laple0541(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
millomaniac:

So you really believe if this government gives him a post he will accept. If you believe that then you can believe anything. FFK runs his mouth a lot but there is always some truth in what he says.

He said more about GEJ, I know him very well, he's NOT CREDIBLE that is all I can say about him though the news could be real but you dont know when he's not bn political.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Moukandjo: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharleyBright:

After Reading the numerous comments, I have come to the conclusion that most Nigerian youths have lost it totally.
1. They are mentally too lazy to read and comprehend a simple script.
2. They are too shallow minded and lack depth to analyse and form rationale judgements.
3. They don't have any iota of empathy regarding dire circumstance having sold their hearts and conscience to the devil.
4. And worse of all, they fail to understand how precarious their Generation is in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

An innocent girl is held captive by a group of terrorist and all these block headed youth do is criticised someone who paints a seeming true picture of the situation.
I don't like FFK and many of his talks, but for once, his analysis and points raised seem valid enough tomraise questions.
Should we leave the facts he has raised and attack him just because we hate him??

I weep for these Daft Generations of Nigerian youths on Nairaland..
You think you're a critical thinker, but you're the daftest of them all! Can't you also see that he's basing many of his so-called analysis on falsehood & not facts? How many times will you be told that the so- called video of Dapchi residents hailing Boko Haram in broad daylight is fake? Don't you also know that the so-called picture of the Dapchi girls returning with bags as if they're returning from a trip is fake too?

By the way, how does rescuing of school girls after arranging their mass kidnap just a few years after a similar embarrassing event make a party score a political point when it's so clear it would be counterproductive as the embarrassment the government, who security was one of its major campaign promises, will face for even allowing it happen a freaking second time will outweigh whatever political point people think they're seeking? Do you think any government in power will be that stvpid to orchestrate such extremely counter productive rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by waveman2: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please always comment with sense when talking. It just shows you are a supporter of this government because u,re from the north. Put tribe and sentiments aside this man has made a valid point here and u,re talking trash. How can you go and negotiate for the release of hostages leaving out 1 person(because that person is a christain)she should be the verify first person the negotiators should have concentrated on getting out first bcoz of her life would be in danger. Now this is going to generate a lot of backlash as already the religious sentiments. And when u give examples of US state facts.we thank God they are back and hopefully the others will be released too.

progress69:

Lol...
He threatened and gve them ultimatum. Then they killed the leader and that gave birth to ruthless BH that grew from bows and arrows, petrol bombs ragtag gang to automatic rifles, sophisticated bombs under the same Politcal party and under Jonathan. Now u want the monster destroyed at once.
Do u know how.many prisoners were excanged for 2 isreali DEAD soldiers?, Do u know how many terrorists were.exchanged just for one US soldier? Do u know how much was paid for the release of 27 people in Cameroon including the wife of the duputy prime minister. Would u rather compromise the lives of 105 girls with military action when its obvious dialogue was the safest way out. Every country makes compromise, if PDP and their silly supporters didnt live in denial during the Chibok saga.....maybe over 100 girls wouldnt remain in captivity now. I just feel sorry for the PDP,clowns like FFK and the idiotic PDP supporters. We are used to their childish antics and cries. I remember when their was an attempt on PMB b4 the elections, while the FG gave him a new SUV, same.sycophants claimed it was staged managed. This is the modus operandi of how they act as opposition. Dont let comments u read from demented hateful kids sway u. Be happy this girls were found in good time. If u were a parent...how they were negotiated wouldnt be ur concern

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by progress69: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
waveman2:

Please always comment with sense when talking. It just shows you are a supporter of this government because u,re from the north. Put tribe and sentiments aside this man has made a valid point here and u,re talking trash. How can you go and negotiate for the release of hostages leaving out 1 person(because that person is a christain)she should be the verify first person the negotiators should have concentrated on getting out first bcoz of her life would be in danger. Now this is going to generate a lot of backlash as already the religious sentiments. And when u give examples of US state facts.we thank God they are back and hopefully the others will be released too.

[/s]

I hardly respond to highly unintelligent and hate driven comments but I will break that rule today to energise your brain. First I am from Edo state, and not the North, secondly 5 girls died....by your assertions it is safe to ask why BH decided that 5 muslim girls be dead. Is it because they are muslims? If u need facts use google, i dont have time for lazy internet trolls. Google up about the exchage for 2 dead bodies if isreali soldiers, google up the exchange for an American soldier captured by the Taliban, google up the release of Cameroonian vice PM wife....
There are so many out there.
Dont ever quote me if u have no intelligent submission to make again. Is that clear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Osgilliat(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
I’m tired of hearing all these what if, this if, that if bla bla. If you really want to expose the government of this scam why don’t you use your resources to get facts, figures and evidence. It’s been years now since Chibok girls no one has ever come out to point fingers to the perpetrators of the so called script with concrete and indubitable evidence instead they sit in their room and write their own script of what they thought happened. What if I write my own script of how Alien entered Dapchi and kidnap the girls.
Something is really wrong with this current government but those that claim to activists should be the one Exposing the government not with what if.. but rather with concrete evidence to back up their claims.

2 Likes

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by CharleyBright(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Moukandjo:

You think you're a critical thinker, but you're the daftest of them all! Can't you also see that he's basing many of his so-called analysis on falsehood & not facts? How many times will you be told that the so- called video of Dapchi residents hailing Boko Haram in broad daylight is fake? Don't you also know that the so-called picture of the Dapchi girls returning with bags as if they're returning from a trip is fake too?

By the way, how does rescuing of school girls after arranging their mass kidnap just a few years after a similar embarrassing event make a party score a political point when it's so clear it would be counterproductive as the embarrassment the government, who security was one of its major campaign promises, will face for even allowing it happen a freaking second time will outweigh whatever political point people think they're seeking? Do you think any government in power will be that stvpid to orchestrate such extremely counter productive rubbish?

The Military securities are withdrawn and Boko Haram strolls in and abducts the girls. Few weeks later, the Securities are withdrawn and Boko Harams walks in with the girls and strolls out. How splendid.
The International communities are laughing at these charades.
When the time is rife, the whole truth about the deeds and the people behind it will come to light.
Keep being spokesman and defender of a Nigerian govt that don't give a damn about you.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by progress69: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
waveman2:

U must be an unintelligent edo person I have friends who are from edo and common they reason intelligently. even work with most of them ,very bright but for you to comment like this then you must be a fool. I follow ur post, and I don't respond to foolish comments but the way you talk stupidly made me respond. Trash.

Lol...is that all u got? Tactical maneuver?

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Moukandjo: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharleyBright:

The Military securities are withdrawn and Boko Haram strolls in and abducts the girls. Few weeks later, the Securities are withdrawn and Boko Harams walks in with the girls and strolls out. How splendid.
The International communities are laughing at these charades.
When the time is rife, the whole truth about the deeds and the people behind it will come to light.
Keep being spokesman and defender of a Nigerian govt that don't give a damn about you.
The international community who you're trying to speak for were part of the negotiations to get the girls back! They're more informed & do not unintelligently turn everything to politics like you do in Nigeria!
Can you still tell me why you feel a government, who came into power campaigning basically on security, will be daft enough to think arranging the kidnap of girls just 2 years after a similar embarrassing event will make them score whatever political point & will outweigh whatever local & international embarrassment this tragedy happening a SECOND time will bring?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.