Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (28638 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by waveman2: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
U must be a kid.

progress69:

Lol...is that all u got? Tactical maneuver?

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by progress69: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
waveman2:

U must be a kid.

Sorry bro...!
Next time mess with ur mates...
I am not your match...even wailing elders avoid me.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by waveman2: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
From what u type u, re really a kid. Lol

progress69:

Sorry bro...!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by progress69: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
waveman2:
From what u type u, re really a kid. Lol

Have a good day boy!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by waveman2: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
They avoid u cos they see u have a shallow brain, that of a kid. Who wants to have a conversation with a kid.

progress69:

Sorry bro...!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by CharleyBright(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Moukandjo:

The international community who you're trying to speak for were part of the negotiations to get the girls back! They're more informed & do not unintelligently turn everything to politics like you do in Nigeria!
Can you still tell me why you feel a government, who came into power campaigning basically on security, will be daft enough to think arranging the kidnap of girls just 2 years after a similar embarrassing event will make them score whatever political point & will outweigh whatever local & international embarrassment this tragedy happening a SECOND time will bring?

I think you should rather tell me why the Military securities were withdrawn to pace way for Boko Haram to abduct the girls, and also withdrawn for the Boko boys to return them.
Or are you not aware of that even when the Military command admitted they gave orders to withdraw?
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by jaymichael(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
blackbeau1:
As much as I dislike FFK, he speaks the truth. Girls who were abducted from school , came back bearing ghana must gos .There is so much open deceit and lying going on now. And if you think that someone who is this desperate to keep power will be defeated at the polls just because of your PVC and votes, then you need to have a rethink .
Dont spread false information because you hate a particular person. The picture of those girls with bags aren't the abducted girls. Mynd44 closed a thread on this forum about that picture you are referring to. I will post a link to the post if I find it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4411539/how-come-kidnapped-girls-came
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by rossyc(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Moukandjo:

No sis, you couldn't have been the only one thinking in that direction because you aren't the only mor0n in Nigeria! Una plenty wella, especially for the east! How many times will they tell you blockheads that the supposed picture & video of Dapchi residents hailing Boko Haram in broad daylight is fake?
Must u always be stupid? abeg swerve
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by olahbc: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
this one na season firm
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by shugamummy: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
To all the people who pulled off this scam, the thunder that will fire them is still moulding block and gathering muscle...Keep deceiving yourself because you cant comprehend the analysis..

Nairalanddist:
Those useless biafrans will rejoice over this nonsense written by this irresponsible charlatan. Instead of looking for their loud mouthed albino agama lizard leader called Nnamdiot kanu, they are busy sucking ffk's balls
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by RexTramadol1: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
progress69:

Lol...
He threatened and gve them ultimatum. Then they killed the leader and that gave birth to ruthless BH that grew from bows and arrows, petrol bombs ragtag gang to automatic rifles, sophisticated bombs under the same Politcal party and under Jonathan. Now u want the monster destroyed at once.
Do u know how.many prisoners were excanged for 2 isreali DEAD soldiers?, Do u know how many terrorists were.exchanged just for one US soldier? Do u know how much was paid for the release of 27 people in Cameroon including the wife of the duputy prime minister. Would u rather compromise the lives of 105 girls with military action when its obvious dialogue was the safest way out. Every country makes compromise, if PDP and their silly supporters didnt live in denial during the Chibok saga.....maybe over 100 girls wouldnt remain in captivity now. I just feel sorry for the PDP,clowns like FFK and the idiotic PDP supporters. We are used to their childish antics and cries. I remember when their was an attempt on PMB b4 the elections, while the FG gave him a new SUV, same.sycophants claimed it was staged managed. This is the modus operandi of how they act as opposition. Dont let comments u read from demented hateful kids sway u. Be happy this girls were found in good time. If u were a parent...how they were negotiated wouldnt be ur concern

I quite understand ur standpoint, but then wen I was talking abt militants, I was talking of the N/delta.... And the negotiation was really successful due to d willingness of d militants

But BH is quite different, abt dose ransomed in the U.S, those militants aren't living within the confines of the United states mind you, if they were....America would never negotiate because that shows they Av come to agree that living with the act of terror is a norm

That's what I'm not api about, if I'm a parent sure I won't think of how d gals came back

But if I'm the government, I'd think about faith in the military and government

Terrorists shld NT b tossing our nation around like a coin, and we expect ourslvs to deal with it like it's normal life

All these loans borrowed to pay ransom, all d current crops of leaders will die someday and we coming will be expected to pay them.... Then it goes on and on....." We met an empty treasury".

That's what I don't like...... Good one for d govt dat d gals r bck, we citizens shld b API too

Buh d circumstances that led to their comeback..... That shld creep in too.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Moukandjo: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharleyBright:

I think you should rather tell me why the Military securities were withdrawn to pace way for Boko Haram to abduct the girls, and also withdrawn for the Boko boys to return them.
Or are you not aware of that even when the Military command admitted they gave orders to withdraw?
I'm sure you won't be able to answer my question because it has shown you how unintelligent your conspiracy theory is!
By the way, you mean the military should have attacked the Boko Haram guys who were returning the girls DUE TO SUCCESSFUL NEGOTIATIONS by the same military, Nigerian government, as well as the international community? Nawa for you o, bros! Of course, they were irresponsible & negligent for withdrawing the security in the manner they did as it resulted in the abduction but you don't expect them to attack the Boko Haram guys bringing the girls back after successful negotiations which they were involved in in the first place!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by yemi15(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
EsotericMonk:
The Nigerian situation can be summarised as "the more you look, the less you see"
I am really irritated by the silence from Osinbajo, PFN, CAN etc etc, are they 'studying the situation' or they wanna set up a committee to look into the immediate and remote cause of why Liya was not released?
And to think DSS , an apparatus of state negotiated the release but accepted terms to leave a xtian girl behind is maddening.
If CAN do not speak up today about this and demand her immediate and unconditional release, then I'd know that the organisation is filled with self serving douchebags.
No apologies to those of you who worship so-called Men of God

One of them "Men Of God", I call them god of man, is even the Vice-president and has refused to resign from this government of bigotry smh
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Useless political prostitute, still spewing out more conspiratorial theory to fool and mislead the gullible; wasn't this how you and PDP refused to believe the Chiboks were kidnapped and took no action until it was too late?
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Chochovini: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmasege:
I curse the day Ishmael was born.

I curse the day Lord Lugard forced the southern protectorate into an unholy marriage called Nigeria with the Northern protectorate.

Imagine a world without Ishmaelites or a Nigeria without them.
Then the World would have been a far better place to live in.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Chochovini: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emu4life:
BUHARI!! Give this IDIOT Food and he will keep queit.
Shut the Bleep up! Are you more reasonable than him? Stupid man. See the the way you were advertising your illiteracy and ignorance by spelling the word “quiet“ as queit. Upon that you still have the stupid guts to insult a man that‘s more intelligent than your entire family members puts together, that‘s if you‘ve got one. Next time if you don‘t have anything sensible to post just go suck camel‘s anus. Ewu!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Hakeymco(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmasege:

I curse the day Lord Lugard forced the southern protectorate into an unholy marriage called Nigeria with the Northern protectorate.

Truth is in you, but u don't see it, now u know dat there's Ismael whom your gullible co christ defendant do avoid to evade airtel
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Emu4life(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chochovini:
Shut the Bleep up! Are you more reasonable than him? Stupid man. See the the way you were advertising your illiteracy and ignorance by spelling the word “quiet“ as queit. Upon that you still have the stupid guts to insult a man that‘s more intelligent than your entire family members puts together, that‘s if you‘ve got one. Next time if you don‘t have anything sensible to post just go suck camel‘s anus. Ewu!
Is he your father? Why are you getting this emotional? Sorry eh! Its not my fault that your extended family is frustrating you..... As for the spelling error, i will not address that cuz i see you are only intelligent ONLINE...but next time that your second sentence should be " are you more reasonable than he is?"
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Emu4life(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
judecares1:
u seems to be hungry

No am not but you are. Now you have done your job, go and collect your #100 from him.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Chochovini: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emu4life:
Is he your father? Why are you getting this emotional? Sorry eh! Its not my fault that your extended family is frustrating you..... As for the spelling error, i will not address that cuz i see you are only intelligent ONLINE...but next time that your second sentence should be " are you more reasonable than he is?"
I JUST Heard a Dog bark! Could that be you? I didn‘t know that your are such an Ass. So because he is not my father, I should just turn a blind eye when a man of FFK‘s calibre was trying to make a point from a perplexing situation and one useless creature from an unknown cave somewhere like that was insulting him for no reason? That‘s why I earlier called you an Ewu.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
The only thing u are good at is politicizing anything with yr dead brain cells.
You said the military were in dapchi when the girls returned, I believe the federal government already said that its part of the negotiations to safely return those girls home. so military offensive was totally shutdown during their period of captivity.

If this huge development is a scam, it wll have been uncovered since abduction by those political enemies of Pmb who are hell bent on bringing him down, by the international community who supervise every efforts of the government, and by the united nations who constantly monitor such moves.

Sir, You have stop even writing of Kanu who you used and dumped for your political gains.

Plz Shut up and allow us to jubilate the return of our sisters.
u are free 2 believe what u want but in d mean time,, pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Hegi41(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
judecares1:
DONT HABA ME,BUHARI IS FULL OF EVIL,THAT WAS HOW HE KILLED 10 CORPERS IN 2011
.We cant have a positive country with negative leaders.. #kickoutAPC!
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Hegi41(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2018
judecares1:
DONT HABA ME,BUHARI IS FULL OF EVIL,THAT WAS HOW HE KILLED 10 CORPERS IN 2011
We cnt have a positive country with negative leaders.#kickoutAPC!

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Emu4life(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Chochovini:
I JUST Heard a Dog bark! Could that be you? I didn‘t know that your are such an Ass. So because he is not my father, I should just turn a blind eye when a man of FFK‘s calibre was trying to make a point from a perplexing situation and one useless creature from an unknown cave somewhere like that was insulting him for no reason? That‘s why I earlier called you an Ewu.
You have been using the word ' EWU' which i dont know the meaning and dont want to know the meaning. The way you jumped at my 'typo' and called me illitrate, because we dont share the same view, you called me a barking dog, a useless creature from unknown cave( All these insult because of a Political prostitute.). Going by all the above, you just perfectly described who you are. I know you lack home training and morals, but next time dont be this emotional on a faceless forum. Please dont qoute me again. SHALOM.
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Nigerians are wiser, another kidnap scam venture of APC to divert the attention of the masses from the prodiguos salarys of National assembly and PMB. After camoflaging the poor masses with these storys he will bring huge Tax and increase price of fuel, whie making sure that we pay for heat and Darkness.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by shallysgirl: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Biafrans are inferior to we fulanis
Which superior? Is it the fulanis sleeping on the pavement on the streets or the 5million almajiris out of school or the beggars littering around or the 15yrs old boy that comes to clean my compound, abi is it the ones sleeping in keke, abi is it those ones selling meat, veggies,coconut and suya in the market that are the superior ones?
Fulani is superior to Biafrans because Buhari is president so says and thinks the narrow-minded headslammer called nairalandist..
Your daughters are being kidnapped and others are being bombed and you are here talking about superiority.
Headslamming indeed affects brains.
Go and be rankadedeing everywhere. Superior indeed. Tufiai. Abuam aso. Olee.

1 Like

Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by ohem007(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
100% on point......

Ion believe in all this sh*t denoucing it those not make you bad or a sinner......

Christainity is in me......
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by tuniski: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
emmasege:

You ain't any better go learn your History and stop being slave to any Religion! Isaac and Ismael are of same Abraham so?
Re: The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode by Chochovini: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Emu4life:
You have been using the word ' EWU' which i dont know the meaning and dont want to know the meaning. The way you jumped at my 'typo' and called me illitrate, because we dont share the same view, you called me a barking dog, a useless creature from unknown cave( All these insult because of a Political prostitute.). Going by all the above, you just perfectly described who you are. I know you lack home training and morals, but next time dont be this emotional on a faceless forum. Please dont qoute me again. SHALOM.
Ok fine. But then, stop spewing shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.