Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

There's No Law Setting Age Of Consent To 18Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's No Law Setting Age Of Consent To 18Years (431 Views)

My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive / Why Are There Different Ages Of Consent Across The World? / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's No Law Setting Age Of Consent To 18Years by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2018
This age of consent stuff keeps coming to mind.

when we see posts of men having relationships with 17year old girls some people will be shouting "minors " up and down. now ask yourself
who made age of consent 18years of age in Nigeria? ,the last time NASS passed a law on age of consent was in 2011 and it was 11years, though the law generated a lot of controversy and it was nullified ,up till date the national assembly has never put forward any law on age of consent. Read the history of Nigeria ,you'll notice that age of consent has never been set to 18years right from 1960 ,sometimes I wonder why some people keep shouting minor, minor.
back then when I was in jss2 in a high school in ikeja, girls not above 12years of age in my class were having sex with guys above 18Years of age.

NB; I beg you all to stop shouting statutory rape up and Down because there have never been a law in Nigeria setting up 18 as the age of consent.

thanks
Re: There's No Law Setting Age Of Consent To 18Years by ubunja(m): 5:02am On Mar 23, 2018
i fvck them from 17 and up. damn that pvssy tight as hell. with hard boobs boss . i eat it fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? / 5 Common Mistakes Everyone Makes In A New Relationship / Dating And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.