Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,568 members, 7,888,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? (431 Views)

Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by franklin93(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if men were born to live & die for the ladies & this is why I think so!

A boy is born & nurtured into a grown man, he is sent to school so he can be successful in life. After that he is expected to look for a lady to date which will include spending money to maintain the relationship, he will hustle day & night just to meet the demands of himself and that of his girl. Over time, pressure begins to build on him to get married & he begins to hustle again to raise money for marriage just to marry off a lady from her parents & the hustle continues everyday to pay bills for the family. He will take care of himself, his wife, children, mother in law, father-in-law & in some cases, brother & sister in-laws. This is what he continues to do for the rest of his life making it look like the whole essence of life & the whole education acquired. I think is better having a child without being married, take care of your child & live happily ever after with him or her.
Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by bjayx: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
The act of taking responsibility is where the joy lies. Service is honorable to men. Real men want honour!
Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by biacan(f): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Facing your responsibility makes you a man
Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Well, it's the same with ladies. From an early age we are programmed for our future husbands. My mother was an early bird, whether she was going to work or not, she'd be up by 5 am & start her day. Her wake-up call to me in those early days would be, "Wake up, wake up, it's 7 am & you're still sleeping, what will your in-laws think of you?". Just like that, I'd be dragged off my sleep to begin the training for my future in-laws grin

Looking back now, I choose not to look at it that way. I choose to see it as her way to try make me a responsible & independent person. Be productive at home, so you can also be productive in life. Marriage is still a choice. The lessons your parents taught you, you can still apply them to better yourself, instead of bettering somebody else who probably doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2018
I Live For No One But Myself
Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by ubunja(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018
thats how men have been brainwashed to be society's slaves in return for the sewage called "honour" and "being a real man" that you cant even take to the shop to buy a loaf of bread with...
a Miseducation on this is definitely loading....

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by Mandrake007(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2018
why do you think the life expectancy of men keeps dropping and women live longer? cos we work our asses off for these women,die for these women,sell our dignity and pride for these women just for fake love and a vagina,then we die,they take over everything and move on to the next target..
Re: Are Men Born To Live Their Lives For The Ladies? by highpriestess: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2018
everyone is born to live their lives for themselves. stop asking dumb questions.

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Everyone Makes In A New Relationship / Dating And Relationship / Man Divorce Wife Less Dan 15mins After Dem Marry Because Of Bride Price Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.