Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,850 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Kind Of Marriage Is This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Marriage Is This (907 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Marriage Is This by megaangel: 1:11pm On May 04, 2010
THERE IS THIS LADY THAT I HAPPEN TO KNOW OR I THOUGHT I KNEW SO WELL,SHE HAPPENEND TO BE FRIENDS WITH MY FAMILY,I GOT TO KNOW HER THROUGH MY HUSBAND,RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF HER AS A WIFE OR AS A WOMAN CAN KILL,I WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME DEFINE THE KIND OF WOMAN SHE REALLY IS OR IF THAT KIND OF MARRIAGE WILL STAND THE YEST OF TIME,
SHE GOT MARRIED ALST YEAR TO SOMEONE WHO WAS ONCE MARRIED AND FROM WHET WE GATHERED,THE MAN SENT HIS 1ST WIFE PARKING BECAUSE ACCORDING TO HIM HER LEVEL WASNT UP TO HIS STANDARD,HE CALLED HIS 1ST WIFE AND PAID HER OFF,HE IS DOIN THIS AFTER 2KIDS FOR HIM, WHAT WOULD U HAVE HER DO?MADAM 1ST WIFE LEFT AND NOT LONG AFTER THE MAN BROUGHT IN THIS NEW WIFE WHO IS NOW A FEW MONTHS PREGNANT FOR HIM,WE HEARD THEY HAVENT BEEN HAPPY TOGETHER AND A FEW DAYS AGO THEY HAD AN ARGUEMENT,BEFORE U CAN SAY JACK ROBINSON, GBOAAAAAAA.SHE HAD STABBED HIM IN THE EYE,NOW HE IS SCARED TO GO BACK HOME AND NOW SHUTTLES FROM ONE HOTEL TO ANOTHER,THE FUNNY THING WAS THAT AFTER STABBING HIM SHE PICKED HER CAR KEYS AND DROVE OFF TO THE SALON TO MAKE HER HAIR LEAVIN THE GUY IN THE POOL OF HIS BLOOD AFTER STABBING HIM ON THE EYE,LEG AND ARM, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NOW?
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by dominique(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2010
serves the man right. shebi he was the one that divorced his first wife for someone "up to his standards". now that he has found what he's looking for, he should congratuate himself.
what she did is called "ATTEMPTED MURDER" and it attracts severe penalty. the man should berra report to the police before she slit his thoath.
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by megaangel: 2:18pm On May 04, 2010
yeah serves him right to am extent,i wouldnt want him 2 die in d hands of dis so called high class wife of his cos he has 2 cute kids already,i like d fact dat he is seeing d other side of his new gold digging wife cos he chased his 1st wife cos of her but i want dis new wife 2 pay d price for wat she did, she isnt even as cute n homely as his previous wife,d bad thing is dat d she devil happen 2 be a close family friend of ours but d 1st wife was an angel n home builder but the guy put his social statues ahead of everything, wish dem well all d same
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Spyker: 2:40pm On May 04, 2010
Men can be foolish at times. Well, you reap what you sow. The man is reaping what he has sown. The Devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. The man wanted his standard and class not knowing that the Devil's gift is always wrapped in beautiful wrappers. Now he is one eyed and not even up to the standard of his 1st wife. Soon, you will hear that he has returned with his one eye to his first wife now that he is physically disabled in one eye.

MEN, "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE" is what we swore in Church yet many of us don't remember it was an oath we took in the present of God. Serves him right.
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Livvvvy(f): 2:44pm On May 04, 2010
the woman is a w-i-t-c-h.

I pity the foolish man who has met with the standard that will make his end come so quick and easy.
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by jumie(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2010
How come she is not yet in police custody? She ought to be tried for attempted murder!!
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Outstrip(f): 3:08pm On May 04, 2010
He did marry his standard though. They are both wicked selfish people. Thank God the other woman does not have to deal with this.
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by megaangel: 6:32pm On May 04, 2010
@outstrip, yes they r both selfish n am happy d 1st wife isnt in d house 2 go through all dis rubbish n who knows she might jus kill her oneday wen there is nobody else at home
@jumie, dats d tin,cos i wonder why she isnt in police custody,but u all know dat there is so much lawlessness in dis country,wen u got d bucks u can walk freely but i pray she pays d price.

@livvvvy, she really is a witch n deserves no mercy but to be thrown out of the home cos no one knows wat next she'll do sfter another arguementin in d future
@spyker, he surely is reapin wat he has sown,did he jus realise dat his 1st wife is below him?dat is someone he dated for so long only 4him 2 realise she is below him,d truth is dat its not jus wit men,its comon wit both sexes,i see women who out of greed run after other men n walk out of their marriages n most times they run back empty handed wit plenty of PLEASE FORGIVE ME ITS D DEVIL'S WORK,
i know the next thing will be 2 go beg his 1st wife wit his one eye n half arm n leg but i jus hopes he has learnt his lesson cos sometimes we really dont learn anything,
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by dominique(f): 8:14pm On May 04, 2010
if i were the first wife i will not take him back. but for the sake of the kids, i think she will.
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Romeo4real(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2010
serves the man right. shebi he was the one that divorced his first wife for someone "up to his standards". serves the man right. shebi he was the one that divorced his first wife for someone "up to his standards".
This is cruel. The original phrase from the OP in quotes is a loaded one and could mean anything. And moreover, how come the so called "she devil" is a "close family friend" of the OP? Whose friend exactly? Hers, or the Husband?
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Romeo4real(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2010
He did marry his standard though.
LOL!
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by Osama10(m): 1:57am On May 05, 2010
Whats the guy waiting for,he should return the show of love.Maybe thats the way the woman shows her love. grin
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by femikay149(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2010
soundslike a nollywood film to me, tseew
Re: What Kind Of Marriage Is This by OAM4J: 2:45am On May 05, 2010
Outstrip:

He did marry his standard though. They are both wicked selfish people. Thank God the other woman does not have to deal with this.

I will say he has now married someone whose standard is higher than him, good for him.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Candid Advice ! / Menstrual Pain Or Something More? / How Do I Stop My Daughter From Stammering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.