Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,472 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue (542 Views)

I Have 150k And I Need A Car Badly / Do You Drive A Toyota? This Is For You(free For First 20 Owners Or Car Dealers) / Free Catalogue With Car Audio Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue by blankaw: 4:55pm On May 04, 2010
HI PEEPS

I'm trying to extablish a new buziness in Naija and I am really struggling to convince people my products are good. Being that I'm not actually there and living in UK, I can't start walking around and talking to people. So help me out.

I want to send free product catalogues to Naija's finest car shops, car/car audio importers and dealers and whoever else can sell large quantity of car audio products e.g. speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers and so on. Products I sell are not really big in Nigeria, but big everywhere else (Europe, USA, Australia, Japan etc.etc.)

So I'm trying to get people interested. it's too expensive and really impractical to send samples, but I can send you original catalogues and if you are interested we can talk business.

If you are interested or know of someone who does business in cars and car audio, pls send me:
name of company/shop and name of owner
full postal address
if possible:email or phone number
what they do: cars, tuning, garage, etc.

BIG THANK YOU!
Re: Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue by rabstyle: 5:01pm On May 04, 2010
Oga no contact detail for you? because someone cannot post his/her contact detail on the wall
Re: Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue by blankaw: 5:06pm On May 04, 2010
send me email:
e.yevgenyevna@googlemail.com

sorted grin
Re: Give Me Your Address And I Will Send You Free Catalogue by rabstyle: 5:11pm On May 04, 2010
sure deal!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2003 Toyota Corolla (tokunboh) Very Neat----1.6m / Faily Used Benz190 In Good Condition For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.