Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not (649 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Me and My Girlfriend with Her Friend were together Not up to 10 Minutes My Friend whom was my Girlfriend Friend Boyfriend show up
And this chatting up between him and his Girlfriend and some words that I would bracket them

Boyfriend : How was your day ?
Girlfriend : Fine..
Boyfriend : And your colleagues.
Girlfriend : They are all fine. Can you imagine one of us is pregnant.
Boyfriend : Well It nothing new again and i think she love the guy that why she allowed him to impregnated her
Girlfriend : Hmm, but this guy is not up to the girl standard if see the guy he is just common guy you won't like him.
Boyfriend : That doesn't matter in relationships love is what matter and it bring everything they desires when they unite
Girlfriend : Okay... How about the WAEC you want to do this year
Boyfriend : I don't think i can do it this year
because i haven't gotten the money to buy the waec form
Girlfriend : Hmm,
(when are you going to do waec)
(when are you going to do jamb)
(when are you going to do all the necessary exams)
(when are you going enter university and be through with it)
(and you are 22 years old)

And His Girlfriend is about to do her Jamb this year

Guys what do the Girlfriend trying to say
With those such words
Or are those words normal to say
because when my guy ask me for my opinion about what his girlfriend said
I told him that his girlfriend is not hoping and giving everything in their relationship
Am i wrong to think those words are bad
Or Am i right
Because My Girlfriend told me is a normal words
Re: Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not by BoboKush(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
All of you goan read for ur exam first..... GF shld be later
Re: Guys If Your Girlfriend Say This To You Is She Right Or Not by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
BoboKush:
All of you goan read for ur exam first..... GF shld be later
Understand... bro but what is the girl trying to say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is A Date Really An Interview For Sex? / Ladies, Is It God's Will That You're Single? / She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.