Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,123 members, 7,943,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension (649 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Anambra Lifts Suspension On Hotel Where Sex Romp Party Was Held / Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension by elisha820(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2018
We've been in this relationship for almost four years now after we met in 200L. I must confess she has been faithful and trustworthy throughout these years. Most of the cracks and crisis in the relationship can be easily traced to me, especially the way I relate with the opposite sex, though she also have her hyper-jealousy syndrome.

She often complains about the way I relate with the opposite sex, my appearance etc. I made some behavioural modifications at some point, but still yet it doesn't fits her. Though been a social type and the class rep, I tried as much as possible to minimize my contact time with ladies, but she wants 100% withdrawal.

To shortened the story, she saw a picture of a lady in my phone which she deleted months ago, after which she seized communication with me, blocked my line for almost two weeks. I tried making peace moves severally but my efforts were futile. This whole thing lasted for a month.

I was surprised when she told me she effortlessly accepted my request yesterday after I reluctantly brought up the issue when we met. My concern is why the sudden change? Does she have any motive or aim to accomplish? Is she back to take her revenge?

Help me fellas.....
Re: She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension by biafraisdead(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2018
elisha820:
We've been in this relationship for almost four years now after we met in 200L. I must confess she has been faithful and trustworthy throughout these years. Most of the cracks and crisis in the relationship can be easily traced to me, especially the way I relate with the opposite sex, though she also have her hyper-jealousy syndrome.

She often complains about the way I relate with the opposite sex, my appearance etc. I made some behavioural modifications at some point, but still yet it doesn't fits her. Though been a social type and the class rep, I tried as much as possible to minimize my contact time with ladies, but she wants 100% withdrawal.

To shortened the story, she saw a picture of a lady in my phone which she deleted months ago, after which she seized communication with me, blocked my line for almost two weeks. I tried making peace moves severally but my efforts were futile. This whole thing lasted for a month.

I was surprised when she told me she effortlessly accepted my request yesterday after I reluctantly brought up the issue when we met. My concern is why the sudden change? Does she have any motive or aim to accomplish? Is she back to take her revenge?

Help me fellas.....
stupid. by this time of the night look at the rubbish u are thinking. Later we would say Buhari was wrong on his assertions about the youth.
Re: She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension by elisha820(m): 1:39am On May 12, 2018
biafraisdead:

stupid. by this time of the night look at the rubbish u are thinking. Later we would say Buhari was wrong on his assertions about the youth.

You should've caged this poo you have to say since you lack what to say

Re: She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension by mikejj(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2018
cheesy relax your mind and school her about being a course rep..girls must com around ...give her assurance words..and stop saving female pictures on your phone.
Re: She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension by elisha820(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy relax your mind and school her about being a course rep..girls must com around ...give her assurance words..and stop saving female pictures on your phone.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Must Your Spouse Speak Your Native Language?? (british Man Learns Igbo (video)) / Pix Nigeria: Photos Of Lolo USA / Philandering Husband And Landlady Get Stuck While Having S*x.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.