Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,354 members, 7,978,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi (5431 Views)

Moment Lady Harassed Street Preacher For Preaching Against Homosexuality(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Dalaman, reddit confirms it.

Other atheist websites also confirm it. Such as the below

http://www.thinkatheist.com/m/blogpost?id=1982180%3ABlogPost%3A401649

Stop going to blog post and posting rubbish. You said a publication from DSM-IV declared atheism as a.mental illness. Where is the publication? Where is it? You started from Madinaamerica now to thinkathiest. What kind of mental illness are you suffering from? Obgbeni, where is the report from DSM-IV?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

Stop going to blog post and posting rubbish. You said a publication from DSM-IV declared atheism as a.mental illness. Where is the publication? Where is it? You started from Madinaamerica now to thinkathiest. What kind of mental illness are you suffering from? Obgbeni, where is the report from DSM-IV?

Have you downloaded your personal copy yet? grin
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Calling me a liar does not change that it is on the DSM-IV psychiatrist manual.

The manual is online FREE for you to download and see for yourself. The atheists on reddit are fuming. And you are here calling me a liar. So I suppose the atheist on reddit who are upset with this TRUE information were lied to as well. grin

Where is the report from DSM-IV that says that atheism is a mental illness? I searched online and did not see anything like that. Where is it Ogbeni?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

Where is the report from DSM-IV that says that atheism is a mental illness? I searched online and did not see anything like that. Where is it Ogbeni?

You are searching online for what is in a manual grin cheesy Rotflmao

Oga download your own copy. IT IS FREE!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are searching online for what is in a manual grin cheesy Rotflmao

Oga download your own copy. IT IS FREE!

You are the one making the claim na. Where is the manual? Where is it?
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

You are the one making the claim na. Where is the manual? Where is it?

https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.books.9780890420249.dsm-iv-tr#/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890420249.dsm-iv-tr

You can get your FREE COPY there. grin
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.books.9780890420249.dsm-iv-tr#/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890420249.dsm-iv-tr

You can get your FREE COPY there. grin

What's the tittle of the edition and which edition? On which page of the publication did they make the claim?
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

What's the tittle of the edition and which edition? On which page of the publication did they make the claim?

Stop being primitive. grin

That link would download Dsm-iv directly and not Dsm-II or III read my first post about it being a mental disorder and check out my words and then look for them on the manual.

I should tell you the page. First you said its a lie and you needed online confirmation despite it being a manual and then you wanted where to download the manual from and now that I have given you, you want me to show you the page. grin

You have the whole psychiatric manual (Bible) in your hands. Dig through it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop being primitive. grin

That link would download Dsm-iv directly and not Dsm-II or III read my first post about it being a mental disorder and check out my words and then look for them on the manual.

I should tell you the page. First you said its a lie and you needed online confirmation despite it being a manual and then you wanted where to download the manual from and now that I have given you, you want me to show you the page. grin

You have the whole psychiatric manual (Bible) in your hands. Dig through it cheesy

Liar. It still remains a lie. That is why you are unable to tell me the page or just out up a simple photo shot of the document and post it here.You can't post what doesn't exist. Nothing like that exist anywhere. Mr lie lie.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

Liar. It still remains a lie. That is why you are unable to tell me the page or just out up a simple photo shot of the document and post it here.You can't post what doesn't exist. Nothing like that exist anywhere. Mr lie lie.

I disengaged downloads on my device. But you can download on yours cheesy

So go ahead.

Also I asked you that since a whole reddit which is an atheist domain is confirming it and they are fuming, maybe you can go there and also tell them the manual and the publication in it is a lie too grin
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Amberon11:
Keep quiet. You people are just attention seekers.

How many Atheists have been put in asylum in Nigeria? We are talking facts about Christians being persecuted and killed for their faith and here you are talking fiction.

Who is this Amberon11? grin grin The kind of beef that you seem to have for me.....

Back to the topic........I was specifically talking to the group of christian apologists (Felixomor, butterflyleo, winner01) who deny atheist discrimination.

No where did I deny that christians are being persecuted. I even clearly stated that atheists wouldnt be arrested in Nigeria, indirectly acknowledging that the two countries and situations are not the same..

Please, don't let anger blind you.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Amberon11:
This nigga you don't have sense at all. You said that as though it was a fact. That was just one family and I'm sure the government would've intervened had they found out. It's like saying in Nigeria you could marry your own sister just because one boy married his own sister.

the government did not do shite.....it was the humanists/atheists in UK that saved the guy.

Ogbeni, there are medical standards in every country. The fact that a licensed hospital or mental ward accepted very sane man is troubling.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Amberon11:
My neighbor's application to register a church/mosque failed but she isn't here crying fowl. Just shut up.

Please, don't let anger blind you. The rejections were frivolous. I was there and the humanist organisation had 2 lawyers working pro-bono. The rejections were numerous as they tried numerous times.

So please, carry your hatred and denial away!
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Emmanystone: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am sure you saw where it clearly states

And also where it states

The websites simply reported the news from an authority which is the DSM-IV.

Go and argue with the Psychiatrists who deemed it fit to confirm it as a mental illness. grin

You should also go on reddit and find out why the atheist there are very angry at this. grin

Maybe you can lend your voice to theirs and argue with the psychiatrists cheesy

cc sciencewatch, sonofthunder, felixomor, emmanystone, budaatum finally freethinking has been declared officially and medically as a mental disorder.
I always knew.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So go ahead.

Also I asked you that since a whole reddit which is an atheist domain is confirming it and they are fuming, maybe you can go there and also tell them the manual and the publication in it is a lie too grin

Lair. Nothing like what you said exist anywhere. You are to just prove your case instead of lying like a shameless akuya.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

Lair. Nothing like what you said exist anywhere. You are to just prove your case instead of lying like a shameless akuya.

So the atheists on reddit who confirm it to be true are also liars? grin

Okay na we are all liars since you could not download the manual. cheesy
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by felixomor: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And also where it states

Go and argue with the Psychiatrists who deemed it fit to confirm it as a mental illness. grin

You should also go on reddit and find out why the atheist there are very angry at this. grin

cc sciencewatch, sonofthunder, felixomor, emmanystone, budaatum finally freethinking has been declared officially and medically as a mental disorder.
Before nko
We saw it coming.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Is nonconformity and freethinking a mental illness? According to the newest edition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is. The manual identifies a new mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.
The DSM-IV is the manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose mental illnesses and, with each new edition, there are scores of new mental illnesses

Broken down

Hostile >>>>>>>>> Atheists
Defiant behaviour >>>>>>> Atheists
Questioning authority >>>>>> Atheists
Negativity >>>>>>> Atheists
Defiant >>>>>>>> Atheists
Argumentativeness >>>>>>>> Atheists
Being easily annoyed >>>>>>>> Atheists

No wonder the atheists on reddit are angry as hell because of this declaration in the psychiatric manual. grin grin cheesy
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by budaatum: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You forget that atheism has been diagnosed as a mental disease in the world today.
Forgot? Didn't know, more like. By whom, please?
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2018
budaatum:

Forgot? Didn't know, more like. By whom, please?

Pretend you cannot play Catch up
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by budaatum: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

So questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed is now a mental illness abi?
Or, is atheism, for that matter?
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by budaatum: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Calling me a liar does not change that it is on the DSM-IV psychiatrist manual.
So, why don't you just point to the bit in DSM-IV where it says atheism is a mental illness instead of the anecdotal evidence you have posted?
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by budaatum: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Broken down

Hostile >>>>>>>>> Atheists
Defiant behaviour >>>>>>> Atheists
Questioning authority >>>>>> Atheists
Negativity >>>>>>> Atheists
Defiant >>>>>>>> Atheists
Argumentativeness >>>>>>>> Atheists
Being easily annoyed >>>>>>>> Atheists

No wonder the atheists on reddit are angry as hell because of this declaration in the psychiatric manual. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by budaatum: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Show where it clearly states in the DSM-IV that atheism is a mental illness please.

I Pirate Flag!

Butterflyleo:

And also where it states

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Do me a favour please.

SHUT THE FAWK UP!

Thanks
the fool said there is no God.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
solite3:
the fool said there is no God.

A bigger fool believes in a god that he cannot see, smell, touch or hear.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

A bigger fool believes in a god that he cannot see, smell, touch or hear.

Closemindeness is foolishness! Even you should know that.

Only a fool believes that smell, touch, sight and hearing is everything there is.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Only a fool believes that smell, touch, sight and hearing is everything there is.

How do you interact with this God of yours outside smell, touch, sight and hearing?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by dalaman: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
budaatum:

So, why don't you just point to the bit in DSM-IV where it says atheism is a mental illness instead of the anecdotal evidence you have posted?

He has no evidence to show at all, all he has are lies?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by superhumanist(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lol....name one thing that you cannot see, feel, smell or hear that exists.
Re: Chinese Woman Arrested For Preaching To President Xi by Butterflyleo: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
dalaman:

How do you interact with this God of yours outside smell, touch, sight and hearing?

1) Romans 8:16

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

2) John 15: 26-27

26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning

3) Through the exegesis of his word by his spirit.
John 16-7

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" / Dealing With The Barrier Stopping You From Possessing Your Possessions. / Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.