Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,309 members, 7,884,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With (992 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
A student has reportedly taken his own life by hanging himself his girlfriend decided to put a stop to their relationship by sending him a letter telling the boyfriend never to come to her again as she has found a new boyfriend and also telling the boyfriend to look for another girlfriend.

According to ToriMill reports, the reason his girlfriend decided to end their is because the said boyfriend could not afford to buy her breakfast and lunch.

The letter reads;
“From today never and never come to me again because I have got another boyfriend who can buy for me breakfast and lunch, so you are free also to get another girl”.

check : https://cepulse.com to view pictures

1 Like

Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by GloriaNinja(f): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
undecided WHERE IS THE PICTURE AS A PROOF?
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Refresh this page
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
What's a fool
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Ilajeboy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
one of those sakamanje Nollywood stunts
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
This not an Hollywood stunt
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by Shedrack777: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
this one na kannywood now. not well acted
Re: Student Hangs Himself Because His Girlfriend Call Their Relationship A Quit With by fran6co(m): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2018
crazy fool...if I were to b his parents I would harvest his organs and sell them atleast he can't b totally useless

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Our Son Was Neither A Cultist Nor Fraudster – Parents Of OOU Student Murdered / Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.