Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,511 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

"Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun (10920 Views)

‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
ABUJA – NATIONAL Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief John Oyegun, last night said that the call for his removal has become a thing of the past.

Oyegun who stated this in an interview with the State House correspondents after the caucus meeting of the party presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja, said the meeting was to conclude the agenda of the previous meeting.

He said, “The meeting was actually beautiful, lively, it is a meeting to conclude the agenda we started last time which we didn’t conclude. Today, we are discussing true federalism and something more serious.”

On whether the issue of court case against his removal instituted by some party members over tenure elongation of members of the National Working Committee, NEC, was discussed, he said, “We didn’t discuss anything like court case, courts are for lawyers.”

On the call for his removal, he said, “Ahh, can’t we move forwards, that brings to history.”

Also speaking, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki said, “We had a good meeting. We deliberated a number of issues to do with the constitution of the party which are very important issues. The constitution and to prepare for NEC tomorrow, it was a good meeting.”

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara said they had a routine meeting and that the caucus meeting was determined to set up an agenda of the NEC meeting.

He said, “And all I can tell you is that the agenda is well set. I believe that it will be the responsibility of NEC to decide and after a decision is taken, some of our faithful members will address the press.

“I don’t think it is in my place to divulge what was discussed. Tactically, it is an agenda setting meeting and we have had that meeting but the main meeting will take place tomorrow.”

On the crisis over the elongation of party chairman’s tenure and whether he was not worried, he said, “It is not a question of my being worried. Because Iam just one perhaps of millions of APC members.

“Like I said, certainly it’s going to be an agenda for the consideration of NEC, whatever NEC decides, that will bind all of us as faithful members of the party.”

The Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari on his part said, “we discussed so many things, one of them is the amendment of the constitution. We are united as a party.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/breaking-call-removal-belongs-history-oyegun/

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by FarahAideed: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Meaning Tinubu is history grin by words and actions it's clear Oyegun and co are doing everything to throw Tinubu into opposition

47 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by emiwanlee(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
This guy don finish Tinubu

39 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by bjayx: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
We shall see

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by tuniski: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Apc will soon be history!

33 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Usefull Idiots

9 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyegun slayer of the jagaban....

30 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by yarimo(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2018
tuniski:
Apc will soon be history!
as a party that can never be defeated abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by yarimo(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
bjayx:
We shall see
you shall see. But not WE undecided
Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by yarimo(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Meaning Tinubu is history grin by words and actions it's clear Oyegun and co are doing everything to throw Tinubu into opposition
it's clear you are always on imagination mode grin

6 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by ALAYORMII: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
I weep for Nigeria

Saw a video of people digging up buried contraband frozen chicken and they are either going to sell or eat them

Nigeria is getting worse by the day but we Nigerians prefer to fight each other than take on the common enemy (politicians) for the common good

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by Odante: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oyegun the betrayer . I lost my email and my password now I got new account. ...

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by ideology(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
You gat balls bro.

Loyalty has many definitions

Tinubu don suffer grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by IamHopeful(f): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let's wait and see!
Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's clear what the elite want in this country and it's clear what I also want.

To live this shithole country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by abokibuhari: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin He just said Tinubu is history cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Naso.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by sotall(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ok
Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by eminikansoso(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
This man continue to add problems to the existing ones .
If Tinubu and his loyalists dump APC for other party now, they will call Tinubu a betrayal. There are certain things that are better left untouched. APC is already a divided house.

6 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by ZombieTAMER: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tinubu is now history

A typical Afonja
Use and troway grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
ASS iwaju right now

8 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by Hisxellency: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oyegun Vs Jagaban.... 2019 getting interesting sha

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by lilytender: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Who can survive Tinubu's opposition? Ask Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by vengertime: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
that means Tinubu GO AND DIE

3 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by vengertime: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Odante:
Oyegun the betrayer . I lost my email and my password now I got new account. ...
And it's Oyegun fault. Tinubu must release your destiny in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by Krafty006: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
used and dumped ....office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by osuofia2(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
AFONJAS HOW MARKET? YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEARN FROM HISTORY,,,THE SONS OF THE CALIPHATE ARE WISER THAN YOUR GREEDY MINDS..

3 Likes

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by ZACHIE: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Did you say?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, / Abducted Soldier, Teacher Regain Freedom In Ibadan / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.