Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:30 PM

"Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun (10951 Views)

‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I weep for Nigeria

Saw a video of people digging up buried contraband frozen chicken and they are either going to sell or eat them

Nigeria is getting worse by the day but we Nigerians prefer to fight each other than take on the common enemy (politicians) for the common good

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by juddy4life: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I weep for Nigeria

Saw a video of people digging up buried contraband frozen chicken and they are either going to sell or eat them

Nigeria is getting worse by the day but we Nigerians prefer to fight each other than take on the common enemy (politicians) for the common good
Good tatk my brother, God bless u. There are too much of childish people on this platform.

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by lilytender: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
osuofia2:
AFONJAS HOW MARKET? YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEARN FROM HISTORY,,,THE SONS OF THE CALIPHATE ARE WISER THAN YOUR GREEDY MINDS..

This one is another unfortunate child.

1 Like

Re: "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun by enemmo(f): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
With all due respect Sir,

You, Buhari and co belong to history.

You were the Governor of Edo state when I was writing current affairs examinations in primary five.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.