Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday (23503 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Captain8(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Dis una presido hin deft , pple dey die everyday na so so visit hin jus dey visit e no wan do anythng about am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
I just hope the state government will be able to maintain the place. I want the terminus to still look beautiful like this in the next 5 years.

You will be surprised that there won't be any maintenance and safety plans for the next year.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2018
I'm not against this Buhari guy but I'm frigging paranoid about his visit
He should visit Taraba, Benue, etc more often this period to see the damage his kinsmen are causing everyday.
I just have this paranoia that they've come to spy on our precious Lagos State.
Maybe that's why he asked Ambode "How's your lagoon?"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari should steer clear of our city...we don't want that failure here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Trigger127: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Even God knows I can never vote for anyone that has the name Buhari on anymore..No, not in my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by FeloniousFelon: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
election don dey reach.

Buhari is going to see his usual Lagos magas for help

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Ttipsy(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
lol.. imagine trump to commission a bus stop in los Angeles Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Ttipsy(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
lol.. imagine trump to commission a bus stop in los Angeles Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by greendemocrats: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Really laffable. No federal project to commission. Buhari please return my vote now now

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigeria is a joke,they build fly over they commission,they fix round about they commission,they install street light they commission,they fake nigerian rice they commission.am talking to all the governors of nigeria and all the wankers always supporting them..you are all mad.you guys need to travel

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by lollmaolol(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
qualityGod:
Lagos is the only Democratic state in Nigeria the rest are Zoo

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2018
You are welcome Mr President
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by adekhingz(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

Something that will surely die

Anything he touch surely dies

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by wink2015(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
The BRT LANE that EX-GOVERNOR DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN attempted to build in Warri, Delta state ( along the Effurun/Warri Sapele road ) all ended in failure.

Infact, it had to be bulldoze off by his successor, Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa ( also a medical doctor like Uduaghan ) following traffic congestion the experiment was creating for motorist along the Effurun/Sapele road.

ALL THIS ARE THE SAD LEGACIES OF JAMES IBORI, THEIR BOSS AND EX-GOVERNOR

Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan who is now breathing over the neck of Senator James Manager is now itching to BENCH-WARM in the senate after a very poor performance as governor of Delta state for 8 years.

LAGOS STATE under governor Ambode SEEM TO BE INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE WITH THEIR FUNDS which they tailored towards meeting best practices that will serve the public interest.

BUT IT IS NOT SO WITH DELTA STATE with all the huge funds being generated from crude oil sales coming to them from FEDERAL ALLOCATION.

In Delta state, it is either the ruling government loot the treasury or it waste the funds on IRRELVANT PROJECTS called it ELEPHANT PROJECTS.
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Trigger127:
Even God knows I can never vote for anyone that has the name Buhari on anymore..No, not in my lifetime

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by natedat: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
mr buhari will not visit ikeja bus terminal.. because we have told you.. this logo is illegal.. mr buhari is a military officer..

Mr buhari is still in the military.. mr tinubu is not a military officer.. mr ambode is not a military officer. Mr obasanjo is not a military officer. Mr obasanjo is a disloyal officer, that why he is not in the military.. Mr obasanjo has been discharged from the military.. after retirement.

Mr obasanjo has been discharge from the military. the military/police pays some officers till they die. depending on how they are classified.. even after the retired age... some officer continue to enjoy all military benefit. some are discharged.. Mr obasanjo was discharge, because he was not loyal to the military. but thousand of old military/police officers are still enlisted in the military/police. even while they are retired.

there are 2 type of officers, after retirement. one is discharged.. the other type of officer who is loyal. the military still pay them salary , even after retirement.. and they still remain in the military.
Mr Obasanjo was discharged because mr obasanjo does not want to listen and take instruction from young military/police.. and want to be boss all the time.. so the military does not pay mr obasanjo full salary..

there are expected about 18,000 military/police officers who after retirement, they are expected to receive full salary, cars , security etc.. even after retirement for their loyalty. Mr Obasanjo does not fall into the list of 18,000 officers because he is a disloyal officer. mr obasanjo is an hustler because mr obasanjo was disloyal, because he does not enjoy full benefit for his disloyal to nigeria. the other officers are not talking because they command respect and enjoy full benefit, till they die. This is why mr obasanjo is an hustler, because he was disloyal.

fela talk about the truth because fela know the truth

as politician , politician are just temporary staff. you cant have your logo on building
can a temporary staff make logo and put on the company business. the answer is no..
you have to remove the logo, if you want mr buhari to visit the place. the logo is illegal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6889213_images9_jpega2713086b7798d42474fb1a10bb59582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7uSeYHkaY

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by kennykg(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
In my country we commission everything making basic amenities turn luxury.thereby spending close, equivalent or more than the amount use to execute the project. Last I remember it's their duty they performing not a favour..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by discusant: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
papoose321:
Na bus terminal president de com commission for Lagos c how backward dis country de go
You see what I saw. A whole president visiting to commission bus terminus.

I would think Buhari would visit to restart the Lagos Metro Transport System which he maliciously cancelled immediately he became HoS in 1994.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
You are welcome sir, kindly visit us at LASUCOM to see how we are doing
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ruggedized1: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Below is one of the numerous world-class projects that Obiano's MOUs have birthed- the largest and most modern in Nigeria- Lynden Integrated Farms, a multi-storey mechanised and automated poultry farms- first of it's kind in Nigeria.

Euouae:
And Obiano keeps signing MOU everyday with nothing to show of it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Myself2(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Lagosians of all faith will need to embark on an urgent praying and fasting so that Buhari's evil spell will not stay behind in Lagos but will follow him back to Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ubox: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Kalapizim:
ikeja brace up for traffic on thursday grin grin grin
Asin ehn, serious something grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by PHIPEX(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
How can you commission a park when the road is still under construction? So it'll take up-to a year to use the park.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by bukqar(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Bimpe29:
If I'm not wrong, that will be his first visit to Lagos since 2015. Nice project there

oho oo dat ur own prob oo hmm i never see anything this man do dat is right. trouble for haters head oo him no even knw una dey yan shit on him oo
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by dheilaw1(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

Something that will surely die

Anything he touch surely dies

one terrorist sighted
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Kalapizim(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
ubox:

Asin ehn, serious something grin
na to avoid there sure pass wink wink
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Bimpe29: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
You are your own

bukqar:

oho oo dat ur own prob oo hmm i never see anything this man do dat is right. trouble for haters head oo him no even knw una dey yan shit on him oo
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by uba1991: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hemanwel:
Any part of the country the president visited, his kinsmen, the Fulani Herdsmen, go with him; and they established their presence by.....you know nah!
If I lied, ask the people of Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, etc.
I hope what happened in 1900 doesn't repeat itself in Lagos
any where buhari go the PIGS ll go and kill people naming it herdsmen just to ternish d image of a good man. u thought YORUBA are foolish like Benue people abi? Try it in lagos and we ll send u back to ur RED MUD caves
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Buffalowings3(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigeria is a joke,they build fly over they commission,they fix round about they commission,they install street light they commission,they fake nigerian rice they commission.am talking to all the governors of nigeria and all the wankers always supporting them..you are all mad.you guys need to travel

Hehe
Ordinary garage dem dey call fancy term terminus

This country tire me
A whole president commissioning a garage

I weak

The dullard will not pass up to opportunity to show off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports / Pictures Of A Short-cut Into Ikeja Police Barracks By Mobolaji Bank-anthony Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.