Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday (23565 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
deomelo:

How can I tap what I posted before you?

I should be the one accusing you of brain tapping

My list was posted at 9:01 and yours was posted at 9:17

15 minutes after I posted my answer and list?

Do you have reading and focusing problem?

Posted before me?

With your google aid?

I laugh in ijebu Epe

Very funny because l noticed you stopped cancelling my responses after about 5

Definately you should know by now lpob doesn't describe me and the fact that l am not a fan of buhari doesn't make me lbo

There are actually some of us Yoruba and lagosians who are not fans of APC or PMB which isn't a crime

In fact, differences in opinion and political view is what makes democracy thrive and grow

But you especially have the unhealthy habit of labelling anyone with contrary view to your lpod , a tag that is extremely biased, prejudiced and bigoted

That is not what democracy is about, except you believe democracy means one party and one opinion for the entire populace

Haba..when this is not North Korea or Russia

Lastly, stop labelling people because of differences in political opinion and ideology, you just might do it to someone who is more Yoruba than you..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ruggedized1: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
ajebuter:

Eyo orisha is aptly named because they are ancestral and spiritual eyo that other eyo pay obeisance to..The five eyo orisha are:

Adimu
Ikolaba ( police eyo)
Oniko
Ologede
Agere

The rest are eyo lGA

And under any situation eyo lga encounters eyo orisha, he must do two thing:

1...cover his face with his iboju (veil)
2. Lay his opambata down not up
These are signs of respect for the eyo orisha or the eyo IGA gets punished

However, adimu eyo group and lkolaba are the most dreaded

i was born in Oke popo but raised in ldunmota

I attended lsale eko grammar school between 1986-1991

And you? What is your Lagos ancestry?

Ekoile aka deomelo is from the rural state of osun. He is not from lagos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
omohayek:

Ejo, e ye ma da were yen lohun. "Ipob" lason ni o mo lati pe eni kankan ti o le gba oshi ti o n so.

Omiluabi

O ye ki NDA boy yen lohun ko le gboorun ara e

O maa nro pe oun gbon ni

Ko de mo nkankan

Ko ti e le so tabi ko Yoruba sile lasan

Idi niyen ti mo fi koo lekoo leni

Laye e, a ma woju ko to pe eeyan ni lpod

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
ajebuter:

Posted before me?

With your google aid?

I laugh in ijebu Epe

Very funny because l noticed you stopped cancelling my responses after about 5

Definately you should know by now lpob doesn't describe me and the fact that l am not a fan of buhari doesn't make me lbo

There are actually some of us Yoruba and lagosians who are not fans of APC or PMB which isn't a crime

In fact, differences in opinion and political view is what makes democracy thrive and grow

But you especially have the unhealthy habit of labelling anyone with contrary view to your lpod , a tag that is extremely biased, prejudiced and bigoted

That is not what democracy is about, except you believe democracy means one party and one opinion for the entire populace

Haba..when this is not North Korea or Russia

Lastly, stop labelling people because of differences in political opinion and ideology, you just might do it to someone who is more Yoruba than you..

[/s]

I posted the screen capture to prove that I posted my answer before yours.

9:2 comes before 9:17

You don't know how to read the clock or do arithmetic?

Screen capture doesn't lie even if you yourself are a bold liar

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
ruggedized1:

Ekoile aka deomelo is from the rural state of osun. He is not from lagos. cheesy

Can you imagine?

Trying to school me in Lagos ancestry ..ln my own state of birth and origin oh

With his googled answers... grin grin

Aye GBA tapa, o nkole igunnu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Funny when these Igbos want to claim Lagos, but even the basics about Lagos they do not know.

What is the meaning of iga oloye sef?

It's called Eyo Orisha?

Silly Igbos.
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ruggedized1: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hail you bro. You are the real Lagos son and not the jati jati deomelo from the rural state of osun.. Hehehehe

ajebuter:

Can you imagine?

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
ajebuter:

Can you imagine?

lmao...The ipob finally unite and recognized his village ipob brother..

Bunch of ipob losers..
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I posted the screen capture to prove that I posted my answer before yours.

9:2 comes before 9:17

You don't know how to read the clock or do arithmetic?

Screen capture doesn't lie even if you yourself are a bold liar

Aressa, whatever your responses

You googled them

Not that you knew them

But l gave you my responses first hand as an omo eko born and bred

Thank God for google in your life

Pele ti e

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anyways, back to topic...
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
ruggedized1:
I hail you bro. You are the real Lagos son and not the jati jati deomelo from the rural state of osun.. Hehehehe

Lagos daughter jare omoluabi

Born and bred

When deomelo still dey for baba god left side in heaven... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ruggedized1: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oh my lovely Yoruba bae. Ekoile aka deomelo is bringing shame to Yorubas on this forum. Please expose him the more. cheesy

ajebuter:

Lagos daughter jare omoluabi

Born and bred

When deomelo still dey for baba god left side in heaven... grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelo: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
deomelo:
Anyways, back to topic...

To make you feel better, l like ambode and fashola ...at least they redeem APC slightly better...

Happy now, aburo mi lati ipinle osun nilu baami Aregbe?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
ruggedized1:
Oh my lovely Yoruba bae. Ekoile aka deomelo is bringing shame to Yorubas on this forum. Please expose him the more. cheesy

Let's leave him for tonight..

He's had enough..

E sanu omo ti ko niya... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by AutoReportNG: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by ajebuter(f): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
deomelo:

lmao...The ipob finally unite and recognized his village ipob brother..

Bunch of ipob losers..

Oro naa dun

O fe ke.

Let me translate for you.. Aressa

E pain am wella

He wan cry...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelllo: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelllo: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelllo: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lagos is definitely on the up and up.

I just don't see how Ambode can focus on good aesthetics and eyesore like ballooning waste at the same time.

Something got to give..
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelllo: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2018

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by deomelllo: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by naptu2: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2018
By the way (and this is part of the traffic advisory), President Buhari is not coming to Lagos only to commission the new Ikeja Bus Terminus.

He is also going to attend the 10th Bola Tinubu Colloquium at Eko Hotel (this means that you should be wary about taking Adetokunboh Ademola Road and Ahmadu Bello Way on Thursday). I believe that the colloquium is the main reason that he is coming to Lagos on Thursday (it's Bola Tinubu's birthday).

President Buhari will also flag off the construction of the Lekki Deep Sea Port at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Although I suspect that he will go there by helicopter, I also suspect that there will be traffic jams in the area because of all the other dignitaries that will attend the ceremony.

Finally, I'm not sure if he will spend the night at State House Ribadu Road (Dodan Barracks) or State House Marina. However, even if he stays at Marina, I expect that he will use the field at Ribadu Road/Dodan Barracks as a heliport, therefore, do not go near Awolowo Road Ikoyi on Thursday.

Awolowo Road, Falomo Roundabout and Five Cowrie Bridge(Falomo) will be closed if he is staying at Dodan Barracks. Marina Street and Ring Road (outer Marina) and probably Bonny Camp will be closed if he is staying at State House Marina.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Konquest: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
2019 campaign strategy...
The last time Ambode invited him, he turned down the invitation at the last minute and sent Osinbajo.
That very day, he received Amosun in the villa
The thing pain Ambode no be small
^^^^^
^^^^^
He did NOT turn the visit down at the last minute... He was actually indispossed
as a result of his illness. Your post is very misleading. OK?

I agree though that HIS VISIT is part of the 2019 campaign strategy to start connecting
with all APC states and Nigeria in general because he has taken a very heavy
beating this year... image-wise.

I do NOT think PMB should contest again but APC should get an urbane presidential
aspirant such as Aminu Tambuwal of APC to finish up the remaining 4 years left for
the north ... then it will go to S/E. PMB needs to REST[His blunders are evident... although
maybe unintended because of his illness and old age] and allow more dynamism in
government at the Federal levelafter implementing the "Report on the RESTRUCTURING"
of that Nigeria. He will seal his name in the "sands of time" if he takes a bow!

Thanks to @naptu2, @deomelo, and everyone for your beautiful contributions
and clear pictures on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
He did NOT turn the visit down at the last minute... He was actually indispossed

I agree though that HIS VISIT is part of the 2019 campaign strategy to start connecting

I do NOT think PMB should contest again but APC should get an urbane presidential
aspirant such as Aminu Tambuwal of APC to finish up the remaining 4 years left for
the north ... then it will go to S/E. PMB needs to REST[His blunders are evident... although
government at the Federal levelafter implementing the "Report on the RESTRUCTURING"
of that Nigeria. He will seal his name in the "sands of time" if he takes a bow!

Baba, Presidency to the South-East? In this Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Ikeja Bus Terminus As He Visits Lagos Thursday by Olu317(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^

PMB is the last man on earth who will ever want to ‘engrave his name in the sands of time', considering his incapability to take charge of his mindset or government. During his First tenure as the commander in- chief of the Arm Forces of Nigeria in 1983,he played second fiddle to Tunde Idiagbon.The palace coup against him was absolutely bloodless. This showed the hatred the whole Arm Forces had for him. Even the ARMY he belonged, didn't even rebelled the Babangida— Abacha– Vasta squad that overthrew Idiagbon and not PMB in 1985. The man is a drowning Pharaoh who has eyes to see but cannot see the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.