Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (26041 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Chizoba Esther Ejike: "I Trained For Two Days On How To Wear Police Uniform" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Obason22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
She felt to live above her father who led her to success of her life today, I pity the man that will come around her for marriage

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by eyinjuege: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:

Your post shows how much disregard you have for your parents, you should have equally opined that if the man did not give Tboss all the support he claimed and many more that he could not mention would Tboss get where she is today or what of if he has used Tboss for ritual like some fathers does? We have so many ingrates as children in the society today just in the name of civilization.

I am a parent and am sure you will be one day if you are not now.

I know what pain parents goes through to raise a child, i am not saying the man is perfect in his relationship with his children but no matter what he has done wrong they owe their parents more respect than they are showing the world.

My simple prayer for people that take side with children shame their parent in this manner is that they will have children that does the same to them.

Your children did not ask to be born. You have the option of not having children and be free of all the stress and responsibilities that come with raising them. There is the option of vasectomy and you are covered for sure.
No one owes you respect for giving birth to them, you earn the respect of your children by being a father in deed and action. You earn the respect as a father by cleaning them up when they shit everywhere, by feeding them, by going through their homework with them, by telling them and showing them about life, by making sure they're an asset to their world and not a nuisance, by being a strong support system for them, and they trust you enough that no matter how much they mess up, someone is there to love and support them regardless.
Not because you want them to look after you in old age, but because its the right thing to do. Don't leave your mess for the society to clean up. If you raise armed robbers and prostitutes because you didnt look after them properly, it becomes a burden to your neighbors and the society.
If you raise your children well, and impart in them good values, they will naturally make sure your old age is filled with happiness. Not because its their responsibility, but because they love and respect you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by focus7: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

I'm also a father. Let's not go all sentimental about this. I'm a father of three! This man is very stupid! For cursing out his daughter in public, not minding what it may cost her in future shows clearly how silly he is!

He is married to a young pussycat he can afford and he feels he is in a better position to die happy? Not minding what his utterances can do to affect negatively the happiness of his children. The man is a stupid man! He is a joke for a lecturer. There are many stubborn kids who grew up to be pillars in their homes today. Like my mother will say, you don't throw a baby with bath water.

Please let's be reasonable rather than superstitious.

I am not been superstitious, i was a product of a father maltreatment because of a strange woman that came into his life but i never at a time engaged him in secret or public show, i was brought up in culture that teach that you respect your parent under a mother that will not take such from you, all i had to do is over look him and move forward. At the long run he came to himself and reconciled with his family. Imagine how i would have felt if then i had made some derogatory statement against him then, i wouldn't survive the guilt and shame, he also would not have have forgotten all i said to him but before his demised he held me in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
kattytamer:

Im still wandering when and why the old man joined instagram, he doesnt readily look the type cut out for publicity...an old man bragging about how much he spent on his kids on the net Its really shocking coming from an elder...

Exactly! He just came out from nowhere and starts reigning curses on his children. I mean we know this man because his daughter became a TV celebrity just recently. Why the drag? What kind of a father is this? This man just married a very lady, no problem, enter internet start to they abuse him daughter and indirectly telling those who may be interested in marrying her to stay off. Is he a mad man?

T. Boss mom would want her daughter to be married someday so she can carry her grand kids. What will she feel knowing such utterances is coming from her ex husband? So because of say him marry and another go born for am, so the ones we first wife born make those ones live wretched and unhappy life Abi?

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Xisnin(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Skepticus:

Difference:

They are not the KARDASHIANS
They could be.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:

I am not been superstitious, i was a product of a father maltreatment because of a strange woman that came into his life but i never at a time engaged him in secret or public show, i was brought up in culture that teach that you respect your parent under a mother that will not take such from you, all i had to do is over look him and move forward. At the long run he came to himself and reconciled with his family. Imagine how i would have felt if then i had made some derogatory statement against him then, i wouldn't survive the guilt and shame, he also would not have have forgotten all i said to him but before his demised he held me in high esteem.

T. Boss has not publicly insulted his father.The father alone is the lone ranger here doing all the vile curses and all that. She only used a Bible quotations to send home her points and I love her for that.

Again, what you can take as a man shouldn't be the basis to address other people's temparament. We are all wired differently. Your father came back to his senses qnd seek reconciliation. All I see here is a father who admits he is wrong and feel total remorse for it. May his soul rest in peace. But this lecturer wey we dey discuss so, na agbaya. He loves the attention he is getting at the detriment of his kids.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by focus7: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
eyinjuege:

Your children did not ask to be born. You have the option of not having children and be free of all the stress and responsibilities that come with raising them. There is the option of vasectomy and you are covered for sure.
No one owes you respect for giving birth to them, you earn the respect of your children by being a father in deed and action. You earn the respect as a father by cleaning them up when they shit everywhere, by feeding them, by going through their homework with them, by telling them and showing them about life, by making sure they're an asset to their world and not a nuisance, by being a strong support system for them, and they trust you enough that no matter how much they mess up, someone is there to love and support them regardless.
Not because you want them to look after you in old age, but because its the right thing to do. Don't leave your mess for the society to clean up. If you raise armed robbers and prostitutes because you didnt look after them properly, it becomes a burden to your neighbors and the society.
If you raise your children well, and impart in them good values, they will naturally make sure your old age is filled with happiness. Not because its their responsibility, but because they love and respect you

Am ashamed for the society you belong, i blame the background that raised you and i definitely weep for the children your type will raise.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by focus7: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

T. Boss has not publicly insulted his father.The father alone is the lone ranger here doing all the vile curses and all that. She only used a Bible quotations to send home her points and I love her for that.

Again, what you can take as a man shouldn't be the basis to address other people's temparament. We are all wired differently. Your father came back to his senses qnd seek reconciliation. All I see here is a father who admits he is wrong and feel total remorse for it. May his soul rest in peace. But this lecturer wey we dey discuss so, na agbaya. He loves the attention he is getting at the detriment of his kids.

My brother if i have a way of advising Tboss i will tell her to ignore whatever he says and be focus, all those things she was posting on social media says much about her disrespect for her father.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
The man is replying strangers (instagram trolls) by insulting, cursing and condemning his OWN children.... that does NOT make any sense! The old man is completely at fault here.... Tboss and her siblings have NEVER insulted their father in public or on social media... he is just spewing hate in public... the Dad is supposed to be the older and wiser one here.

skales67:
From the look of things, it is very obvious that Tboss, her brother and mother were very unruly. I pity the poor man. They must have frustrated the life out of him and he opted out. Now that he has found love again in the arms of a young woman, Tboss is blowing hot. She should focus on her pussy shares and holdings investment with private jet owners and leave the man alone. Cursed child

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
eyinjuege:

Bro. I'm now a smarter dad. I love your write up. Infact I don't give my wife an oita of space these days. Women are such deceivers and connivers. I grew up seeing my mom telling us all our father did to her and through her we pronounced our judgment straight up. Despite the responsibility my father shouldered, we still would support our mom. Now I understand why? He brings the money, our mom brings the love. And love is what money can't buy.

So what do I do now? I'm beginning to divide my children attention from their mom. I change their diapers. I take them to biggs without their mom. I take them to beach. I cook for them. Recently I learnt how to bake meat pies and I made them some. I just ordered cake mixer to help with my new found love to make pastries for them. My wife thinks I'm the best husband in the world. No! I think I'm the smarter one here. When they want to do their assignment, they don't even allow their mom to teach them any longer. My wife brings her love, I bring both money and love. Good for me!

3 Likes

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:

My brother if i have a way of advising Tboss i will tell her to ignore whatever he says and be focus, all those things she was posting on social media says much about her disrespect for her father.

What did she post? Bible quotations is not an insult. Her father diespected his own father so let's just say he is paying for his sin. Hope this is logical to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by focus7: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

What did she post? Bible quotations is not an insult. Her father diespected his own father so let's just say he is paying for his sin. Hope this is logical to say the least.

Is ok, let not make their headache our own problem.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by IamGoke(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

She will keep a man if she has got good and wifely character and not because of the curse from a sperm donor who parades as her father.Anyman can marry her and be fortune. It's just depends solely on her character and duties as a wife. The father is just ranting. He bore exactly his kind. He talks too much for a man and spew so much trash as a lecturer.

Mehn!! you are one-sided...!!!!
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by FarahAideed: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
T. Boss fathers curse will only return to the children he will have for his new wife and not T. boss or any of her siblings. A man who has got such vile utterances and comfortable to spew it in public has got a bad character himself. What I see here is children who took after a bad mannered father.

The fact you married one of your students,a lady much younger than your own daughter clearly shows as a lecturer, you must have had several sexual exploits with your students. This one is just who you choose to marry.

Mr man! Go fix your family. Make peace with your own children.Its only foolish men that want praises for training children they conceive.

Your curses holds no water. Her mother's blessings is enough to uplift her. She took the pains of carrying her for 9 months, her blessings far holds much better weigh than curses from a mannerless old lecturer with zero self-discipline.

Hello T boss sister wink
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamGoke:

Mehn!! you are one-sided...!!!!

How am I one sided?
Someone abused T. Bossyfather and he inturn called out his own children publicly with curses. Who does that? A troll abused person papa, the Papa come dey curse him own children. I think it's madness! Not only did he abused her, he went ahead to curse even an innocent man who may find her worthy enough for a wife? Bros, na nonsense na.

How can he curse all his children? All the abandoned by their fathers, how many of them cursed their fathers? Even if the children are wayward, that's no justification for such public show of shame especially from a teacher of knowledge. It's wrong. It is not right.

Even the Bible advocates that parents should give their kids some level of regards. As a father, it's his responsibility to call out his children in a more family setting away from trolls of social media. Many families have problems with their kids, many. It's everywhere. But you don't see them making a public show of shame on social media. If we all start showing our family issues on social media, everybody go tire na.

The family remains the smallest unit of the society. It's either you protect your family as a father or you destroy it. This man clearly want his family destroyed. His aim is not to repair but to destroy and take his new wife home. To him, he feels with a new wife and kids, he may yet start all over.Its a foolish man that thinks that way. He needs to go back to the drawing board to know where it all started wrong. And yes! He should apologize to them. There's nothing wrong in saying sorry to your kids. A father who doesn't humble himself will not have humble kids. His, manners tells a whole lot about the despicable character of T. BOSS. She is her fathers daughter. This "I don't care"attitude runs in the blood. I'm not saying That. Boss is right, hell! She is despicable. But then, I see where she got that from.

3 Likes

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Hello T boss sister wink

Iwu ezigbote anu ohia!
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
I thought I was the only one seeing things differently... if a stranger insults me, why would I start insulting my family members? Most people can't see the simple logic that the old man (Tboss's father) is 100% at fault here... even if they are fighting over the 2nd marriage it still doesn't warrant cursing and attacking his children in public (social media).

LotannaAnaekwe:

How am I one sided?
Someone abused T. Bossyfather and he inturn called out his own children publicly with curses. Who does that? A troll abused person papa, the Papa come dey curse him own children. I think it's madness! Not only did he abused her, he went ahead to curse even an innocent man who may find her worthy enough for a wife? Bros, na nonsense na.

How can he curse all his children? All the abandoned by their fathers, how many of them cursed their fathers? Even if the children are wayward, that's no justification for such public show of shame especially from a teacher of knowledge. It's wrong. It is not right.

Even the Bible advocates that parents should give their kids some level of regards. As a father, it's his responsibility to call out his children in a more family setting away from trolls of social media. Many families have problems with their kids, many. It's everywhere. But you don't see them making a public show of shame on social media. If we all start showing our family issues on social media, everybody go tire na.

The family remains the smallest unit of the society. It's either you protect your family as a father or you destroy it. This man clearly want his family destroyed. His aim is not to repair but to destroy and take his new wife home. To him, he feels with a new wife and kids, he may yet start all over.Its a foolish man that thinks that way. He needs to go back to the drawing board to know where it all started wrong. And yes! He should apologize to them. There's nothing wrong in saying sorry to your kids. A father who doesn't humble himself will not have humble kids. His, manners tells a whole lot about the despicable character of T. BOSS. She is her fathers daughter. This "I don't care"attitude runs in the blood. I'm not saying That. Boss is right, hell! She is despicable. But then, I see where she got that from.

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by visionex: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
WotzupNG:
I'll advice her to go and beg the man. But she's forming obodo oyinbo girl.

She doesn't know the gravity of parental curse.
No mind her
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by LotannaAnaekwe: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
JoeyBlack:
I thought I was the only one seeing things differently... if a stranger insults me, why would I start insulting my family members? Most people can't see the simple logic that the old man (Tboss's father) is 100% at fault here... even if they are fighting over the 2nd marriage it still doesn't warrant cursing and attacking his children in public (social media).

Lol. When Nigerians hate someone, they just don't want to see or hear any good about that person. I don't like the girl but again I don't think she gives a hoot. For being who I'm I won't be biased in my judgement about her.

2 Likes

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by charain: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:

Your post shows how much disregard you have for your parents, you should have equally opined that if the man did not give Tboss all the support he claimed and many more that he could not mention would Tboss get where she is today or what of if he has used Tboss for ritual like some fathers does? We have so many ingrates as children in the society today just in the name of civilization.
You lack understanding, some children rejected their father for his apparent obnoxious behaviour
and you think you are in a position to pass judgement. A man who comes to issue curse on social
media is a nuisance, he doesn't deserve being called a father.
If ritual was that easy, every one will be doing it, you have a dangerous mind to even
think of using your kids for ritual. You would have assassinated Tboss and her siblings had
you been in the man's shoe.
You are free to use your kids for ritual but if you decide to behave like normal humans, there
is no special award for that.

I am a parent and am sure you will be one day if you are not now.

I know what pain parents goes through to raise a child, i am not saying the man is perfect in his relationship with his children but no matter what he has done wrong they owe their parents more respect than they are showing the world.

My simple prayer for people that take side with children shame their parent in this manner is that they will have children that does the same to them.

One of the problem with Nigeria is that people are too afraid to punish erring elders, I commend
Tboss for her decision.

Your right as a parent is not unlimited, if you wish to maintain a relationship with your kids in the
future, you had better start well now because money can only buy your children's loyalty for a while,
when they mature they would decide whether you had been a problem or a blessing to them.

Outside of biology, there is no right to be a father, you earn such a right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by eyinjuege: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:

Am ashamed for the society you belong, i blame the background that raised you and i definitely weep for the children your type will raise.

You will weep over your children.

Shame shall continually follow you everywhere you go
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by kpaofame: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmmm!whatever happened to calling a family meeting so everyone can air their mind... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..it 'll only get worse if they continue this way..everybody wants to be justified on social media...not so cool!

It was people who called out the man when he remarried o before he started spilling his gut undecided cry cry cry ...Before then He did not say anything about tboss or her siblings...sometimes people can edge or push others to say things they have buried and forgot about... So many things happen to people that are incredible...

I have an Uncle who was fortunate or (unfortunate) to have a mast sited on his plot....
Do you know His wife connived with one of his son's to attest that he was dead so they can claim the rent from the telecom company... ?
They are so many cases i know of also that beat normal imagination...when the victim says certain things in anger if you dont know the story you will call them mad for their utterance...
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Donjazzy12(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
kokoA:
How's that my business? Did you or did you not enjoy the knack you knacked before they were conceived?
You are just a foolish idiot! And you are even a man.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by kastroud(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
a lot of these people here coming to defend T-boss definitely know nothing, most of u are not married have not even had d chance to know what it means to raise a child and u are here blabbing nonsense. I have a classmate whose parents don't even know he is in school they just sent him from village to city and that's all, so when I see someone who goes out of his way to make sure his children have some of the basic necessities of life I have learned to be grateful because its only when u see others own that u will really thank God for where u are. anyway children of nowadays u will come online using phones that ur parents bought for u , in your parents house , speaking English that your parents paid for u to learn and come online and blab nonsense. I am not saying Tboss father is right in any regard am just saying that if she is not grateful for all he has done for her to at least not abuse him on social media then seriously I pity the man she will marry coz me this one comes near any member of my family I'll rather die
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by oruma19: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
charain:

Who are they?
I can only see one man trying hard to be relevant because none of his children
wants anything to do with him.
If Tboss was a sweeper at Agege motor park, would he come online to rant?
u r obviously a fool and I doubt u were raised by responsible parents. Bleep u
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Assassin101: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
this man is not their dad, they should ask their mother hw far
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by drshamo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
JoeyBlack:

I do not want to comment on this b4 but I think now I should share my own view... this matter is a very complicated one and all u people that are just judging are so wrong... T boss and the other children might be wrong or right or it could be the father that was wrong. Although it's wrong for anybody to place a curse on somebody for no reason but anger make us do unreasonable things... the truth is the father is wrong to abused and cursed Tboss bcoz someone abused him on his wedding day but am seeing connection between the person that abused him and his children, he can't just reply the abuser by cursing his children directly like that, there must be connection.
Secondly, as an African, no matter what transpire between u and ur parent, u have no right to insult them back even if they are wrong, best is to avoid them, so those did not try for replying her dad in that manner and the man should learn how to control his anger, though for a father to curse any of his children trust me the man is deeply hurt by the so called child/ children... Shalom
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
She quoted a bible verse and also quoted a popular saying. She was polite enough and respectful enough NOT to get into a heated argument or throw back curses or insults at her father.

drshamo:

I do not want to comment on this b4 but I think now I should share my own view... this matter is a very complicated one and all u people that are just judging are so wrong... T boss and the other children might be wrong or right or it could be the father that was wrong. Although it's wrong for anybody to place a curse on somebody for no reason but anger make us do unreasonable things... the truth is the father is wrong to abused and cursed Tboss bcoz someone abused him on his wedding day but am seeing connection between the person that abused him and his children, he can't just reply the abuser by cursing his children directly like that, there must be connection.
Secondly, as an African, no matter what transpire between u and ur parent, u have no right to insult them back even if they are wrong, best is to avoid them, so those did not try for replying her dad in that manner and the man should learn how to control his anger, though for a father to curse any of his children trust me the man is deeply hurt by the so called child/ children... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by focus7: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
I can only imagine how much of slap and kicks your parents must have suffered from your so call punishing erring elders, i spit.

Though i will not be surprise if you are a product of a prostitute whose mother was impregnated buy an unknown father, raised up under the bridge of upper weka
charain:

You lack understanding, some children rejected their father for his apparent obnoxious behaviour
and you think you are in a position to pass judgement. A man who comes to issue curse on social
media is a nuisance, he doesn't deserve being called a father.
If ritual was that easy, every one will be doing it, you have a dangerous mind to even
think of using your kids for ritual. You would have assassinated Tboss and her siblings had
you been in the man's shoe.
You are free to use your kids for ritual but if you decide to behave like normal humans, there
is no special award for that.

One of the problem with Nigeria is that people are too afraid to punish erring elders, I commend
Tboss for her decision.

Your right as a parent is not unlimited, if you wish to maintain a relationship with your kids in the
future, you had better start well now because money can only buy your children's loyalty for a while,
when they mature they would decide whether you had been a problem or a blessing to them.

Outside of biology, there is no right to be a father, you earn such a right.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by drshamo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
JoeyBlack:
She quoted a bible verse and also quoted a popular saying. She was polite enough and respectful enough NOT to get into a heated argument or throw back curses or insults at her father.

Still she's wrong.... she should have jeep quite
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by drshamo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
JoeyBlack:

Still she's wrong.... she should have keep quite
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Sensible men will now be scared of her.
yes! Those that understands what curses is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.