Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,242 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (26039 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Siblings, Sonia, Nadia And Mally Ibrahim (Photo) / Chizoba Esther Ejike: "I Trained For Two Days On How To Wear Police Uniform" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by goldbim(f): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
kpaofame:

It was people who called out the man when he remarried o before he started spilling his gut undecided cry cry cry ...Before then He did not say anything about tboss or her siblings...sometimes people can edge or push others to say things they have buried and forgot about... So many things happen to people that are incredible...

I have an Uncle who was fortunate or (unfortunate) to have a mast sited on his plot....
Do you know His wife connived with one of his son's to attest that he was dead so they can claim the rent from the telecom company... ?
They are so many cases i know of also that beat normal imagination...when the victim says certain things in anger if you dont know the story you will call them mad for their utterance...
wow!!..speechless.it is well.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
charain:

Who are they?
I can only see one man trying hard to be relevant because none of his children
wants anything to do with him.
If Tboss was a sweeper at Agege motor park, would he come online to rant?

Would you do same for your father?...do you cherish your father?...do you love him and do you appreciate him?

It is not possible for Tboss's father to just come online to place a curse on his own daughter if she did nothing... take note of that.

She must have really hurt the man. Let them just settle it out of social media before it gets messier.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by charain: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Would you do same for your father?...do you cherish your father?...do you love him and do you appreciate him?

It is not possible for Tboss father to just come online to place a curse on his own daughter if she did nothing... take note of that.

The father is insane and needs to be treated asap. I have a sane father and so would never
reject him and he who would never react like a fool like this old man because he knows the real meaning of family.
Idowu is just a sad old man regretting his entire life wishing he could turn back the
hands of time but it is too late and he decides to drag everyone down with him.
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by charain: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
focus7:
I can only imagine how much of slap and kicks your parents must have suffered from your so call punishing erring elders, i spit.

Though i will not be surprise if you are a product of a prostitute whose mother was impregnated buy an unknown father, raised up under the bridge of upper weka

On the contrary, children of broken home always pretend to be humble like you do.
I know life is hard for you because your mother can't identify your father because
her clients were too many.
If only you had responsible parents to teach you manners, you wouldn't have thought every
woman out there is a prostitute, just like your mother.

What is more disturbing is that an unstable man like you is a parent, I can only imagine
a bleak future(if you haven't used them for rituals before then) for the children born to such a douchebag.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by charain: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
kpaofame:

It was people who called out the man when he remarried o before he started spilling his gut undecided cry cry cry ...Before then He did not say anything about tboss or her siblings...sometimes people can edge or push others to say things they have buried and forgot about... So many things happen to people that are incredible...

I have an Uncle who was fortunate or (unfortunate) to have a mast sited on his plot....
Do you know His wife connived with one of his son's to attest that he was dead so they can claim the rent from the telecom company... ?
They are so many cases i know of also that beat normal imagination...when the victim says certain things in anger if you dont know the story you will call them mad for their utterance...

How many times has your uncle come online to issue curses on his children?
Peoples stories are different and you can't use your uncles case as a yardstick to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by kyutepanda(f): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
so what if he spent millions? is it not his responsibility? this man self i already said you pipu shud call a family meeting and settle your dispute jare
Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by kyutepanda(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2018
charain:

On the contrary, children of broken home always pretend to be humble like you do.
I know life is hard for you because your mother can't identify your father because
her clients were too many.
If only you had responsible parents to teach you manners, you wouldn't have thought every
woman out there is a prostitute, just like your mother.

What is more disturbing is that an unstable man like you is a parent, I can only imagine
a bleak future(if you haven't used them for rituals before then) for the children born to such a douchebag.
arh this is too much eyy! why make a fuse out of issues that isn't yours? you pipu should do jeje fa

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" by Blonchilli(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
charain:

Who are they?
I can only see one man trying hard to be relevant because none of his children
wants anything to do with him.
If Tboss was a sweeper at Agege motor park, would he come online to rant?
He said stopped training his son because of unruly behavior, if all parents did that I wonder who would go to school. You hit it well, if she was in a gutter will he brag on social media? Worse he would say his curse is working � . Fathers who didn't play their role well and abandoned their kids will always come to claim saints and how the children rebelled meanwhile they were their own enemies. Someone should lock him up in uselu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ciara Vs Rihanna Who''s Beautiful? / Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.