Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo (37655 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by don4real18(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Ok... She has a massive backside but what about her intelligence and achievements... When will she flaunt it?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by MetroBaba1(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
i can't smash this gal and enjoy her cos my d!ck isn't that big.

She go just dey use me chat on WhatsApp cry

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Blessinq1(f): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Nawao op..this early Wednesday morninq
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Toide: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
that ass is filled with poo and transmitted diseases.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by HausaOverlord: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
And this made fp, jesu
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by tivta(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
sex pays for hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Toide: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Blessinq1:
[color=#000099][/color] Nawao op..this early Wednesday morninq
. how Wednesday morning take affect that ass.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Edge1:
How many times are we to see this big ass.
Over to you, the Vaseline gang
b
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by chikeze(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Day11:
Married woman undecided

Married woman indeed.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by sparkwil(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
buskie13:
I made a very educating post on education section, but some stupid persons decide to ban me for no reason,look what comes up on a Wednesday morning on nairaland,utter rubbish

Relax bro..... That's the new world order..... Madness is always promoted
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Linda Ikeji used to have hundreds of comments on her blog posts. Then suddenly they decline massively to just a few. Does anyone know why?
Blogging is on a steep decline.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by 3verblazing(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
why is she posing like she wants to fart...
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by oloriooko(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Fully artificially factory fitted front and back things grin grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Vacora(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
The solution to these types of idiotic and irrelevant topics is to totally ignore them!!! All these lazy ‘bloggists’ do is lift directly from Instagram and create a headline. BTW babe is so fugly tho’ won’t smash her with next man’s tool. grin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by oloriooko(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
3verblazing:
why is she posing like she wants to fart...
You cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by obigenius(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari why embarassed embarassed
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by bjhandz: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
very soon people will start posing their unclothedness online in this country
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Vacora(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Was she going to pose without it before? What kind of useless OP is this one? I think the government should start a campaign to gun-down originators of worthless stories such as this in an effort to clean up our cyberspace. Look at what a human being's priority is at 8:40 in the morning.

I totally agree with you. I’d like to join your taskforce to rid the earth of scum bloggists grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by ajstiles(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
grin
grin,,aye le ooooo
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Bustincole(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Dis one pass Ukwu, I tink it has upgraded to ukwa

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Is she not married? cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by zikter(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
buskie13:
I made a very educating post on education section, but some stupid persons decide to ban me for no reason,look what comes up on a Wednesday morning on nairaland,utter rubbish
My bro. am sure very educative and meaningful threads are wasting somewhere. This is arrant nonsense
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by buskie13(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2018
ceeroh:

Lol.. carry your educative post go campus. Most nairalanders are deviants, they don't give a fvck grin
including you I guess ,things go happen and una nor go know because yansh and bress don cover una eyes

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Linda Ikeji used to have hundreds of comments on her blog posts. Then suddenly they decline massively to just a few. Does anyone know why?

her backside is flat like a tennis court.?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
hazan041:

Pin mouth charger crew
Guy you wicked o!! Say na pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Taiwo20(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Please whats the occupation of this lady?
Is she a model?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by redarrr(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2018
enjoy it while it last..dis gal old age go bleeped
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Whatsup with the guys above saying they can't smash her? grin

Like shut up, she doesn't even know you exist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Follygunners: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:

That's the negative effect of 'arrogance', 'customer is king', 'people power'... respect the ordinary and poor folks that serve as the cornerstone to your success... Never flaunt unnecessary wealth or success in their face. Seun of NL seem to be one smart individual...

Success is quiet... "supposed-success" is noisy! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.