Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo (37655 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by RisingWars: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2018
I just came! I mean i just came into the thread,what's happening here?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kingsley10000: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2018
where Vaseline
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Adasun(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
i can't smash this gal and enjoy her cos my d!ck isn't that big.

She go just dey use me chat on WhatsApp cry
more like reading da newspaper while u pound away cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Tracypacy(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Follygunners:

That's the negative effect of 'arrogance', 'customer is king', 'people power'... respect the ordinary and poor folks that serve as the cornerstone to your success... Never flaunt unnecessary wealth or success in their face. Seun of NL seem to be one smart individual...

Success is quiet... "supposed-success" is noisy! cool

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
A contagious demon looking for souls she will destroy their future. Daughterso of delilah
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by taurusdude0(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
Omo see pose tongue grin
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Follygunners: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
don4real18:
Ok... She has a massive backside but what about her intelligence and achievements... When will she flaunt it?

You forgot to mention massive tits.

For 9ja, abeg who intelligence/achievements don epp?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by pinknipple: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2018
tongue
no wonder abacha and co. never complained since their arrival in hell,if she could end up in there with all this accesories,

then,I guess,hell is worth going
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by mekybabe1: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2018
See as she be like 50litres jerrican.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by ernwale(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I won't smash her for free

Liar Mohammed
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Jigba:
Whatsup with the guys above saying they can't smash her? grin

Like shut up, she doesn't even know you exist undecided

it their opinion, see don't you thing she might be smelling horriblis down the street
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Linda Ikeji used to have hundreds of comments on her blog posts. Then suddenly they decline massively to just a few. Does anyone know why?

Your personal text is a great inspiration to my pursuit. Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by skales67(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Linda Ikeji used to have hundreds of comments on her blog posts. Then suddenly they decline massively to just a few. Does anyone know why?

How Single guys who visit Linda's blog reacted to her blog after hearing she's engaged

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by GreenArrow1(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:

You forgot to mention massive tits.

For 9ja, abeg who intelligence/achievements don epp?

The earlier you change that mentality, the better for you. That's if you as young as your comment suggests. Otherwise, too late.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by 1miccza: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2018
This their ijesha abi na Ibadan goddess, she dey pay Seun Osewa for all this fat wey she dey display upandan??
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Tracypacy(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
You welcome.
TourismMan:

Your personal text is a great inspiration to my pursuit. Thanks a million.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Jethrolite(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I won't smash her for free
Go sleep.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by solidman59(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
LovePeddler
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by maureen12(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2018
praizblog:
Hmmm

See more sexy photos of Roman goddess here http://www.praizeupdate.com/roman-goddess-show-off-gigantic-backside-in-new-adorable-photo/
Did u say adorable! Oh for the love of all things holy that is everything but adorable! Sumtimes i am ashamed of being a woman! Abeg cover those things.
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kazal999: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
And so Let's fry Rice abiii
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Emmawatson07(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color][quote author=abokibuhari post=66222874]Will this one cure recession ?
No
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Shhhh01(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2018
praizblog:
Controversial instagram model Roman goddess flaunt her gigantic backside in this new photos. See below

[bGist from praizeupdates][/b]

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/roman-goddess-show-off-gigantic-backside-in-new-adorable-photo/

but this chick is married na. what market is she still selling now? I'm confused. or she is not getting enough from her white husband ni ?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by themanderon: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Apart from showing excess mounds of tissues what else does this lady have to offer??

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Rozaytee: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Day11:
Married woman undecided
i no understand d kind marriage she do
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by salesforce: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by LanceO: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Funnily, this lady is not as huge as portrayed on her social media pictures, a lot of it is props and editing.... Seen her physically once, she's just a little bit above average, but because she's so short, she looks more round...

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by cadre88(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
This babe just chase Cossy comot market
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by bendike: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
don4real18:
Ok... She has a massive backside but what about her intelligence and achievements... When will she flaunt it?
Bros the issue here is not her intelligence or achievements. The issue being discussed is her ass and boobs. Simple. grin
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kyllahmc(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
i can't smash this gal and enjoy her cos my d!ck isn't that big.

She go just dey use me chat on WhatsApp cry
lol big ass doesn't mean big puccy... in fact thick girls like this intend to have tighter pussy cos of the extra flesh around the Virgina Wall... get it?
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kyllahmc:
lol big ass doesn't mean big puccy... in fact thick girls like this intend to have tighter pussy cos of the extra flesh around the Virgina Wall... get it?

U get PhD in pvssy lecturing oo
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kyllahmc(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

U get PhD in pvssy lecturing oo
lols madman
Re: Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Anyad231: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Make una ask her which kind work she dey do......or na slay mama she be ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.