Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,057 members, 7,966,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi (14838 Views)

Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by greenjones: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2018
After reading this, i just came to a sad conclusion.... NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA. Division is inevitable, just a matter of time
Lukgaf:

You are comparing what is not comparable. Amass can't deny her God too. And are you telling me now NBA is not for all citizens of Nigeria? Since it is a public institutions, why is embargo placed on Hijab in the first instance when they know it is part of dressings of some citizens who jointly pay tax for the construction. The thing is you guy should be sincere first, then you will understand all these. Are Muslim sisters not Nigerian? Or what are u telling me sir?

Then how is Nairaland related to Nigeria. Naira land is owned by seun. Nigeria is own by all.

1 Like

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by PapaBrowne(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
The simple proof that this guy is a pathologically confused is that the Koran that the Firdaus lady stands for doesn’t actually allow here to practice as a lawyer. So instead of her to study Sharia law. She should go and study Sharia.

Making a terrible comparison of this sort just proves how depraved so folks are.

1 Like

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by AreaFada2: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Gbire111:
Op is a confused sombori

He's not confused. From his careful albeit rambling analysis he knows what he's doing.

Someone who can trivialise the situation of Leah Sharibu is twisted. He wants to use anything to justify extreme version of his religion.

It is beyond being insensitive. To compare some who knows the law (at read she read law) and the secular nature of our Federal Judicial system, yet refuses to obey the established secular rules of NBA with a kidnapped teenager, shows the spread of radical ideas among young people.

It shows that gradually but steadily the current youth will have have religious issue to battle with in this country. It might just be the cause of disintegration.

3 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Drabrah(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Two completely different scenarios.

If Leah was asked to cover her hair in front of the terrorist because it is against their rules for a woman's hair to be uncovered, it differentiate from saying change your religion and denounce your faith. She can cover her hair even with the hijab and remain a christian. But she can't deny her God when itbi tough and claim Christianity.

On the other hand, if Firdausi had respectfully covered her hair with the wig and design one in a way all of her hair will be covered and respected her religion, then this will be a non issue.

Two,

Leah didn't intentionally visit the boko haram's den. If she went there of her own volition to greet someone there or do some business transaction with them, she MUST respect their wishes. They have laws guiding communication and if they say they won't talk to a matured unmarried lady with uncovered hair, that is their decision that she must respect if she wants to talk to them. But they kidnapped her, and her forcing her to remain there without respecting her wish.

Firdausi chose to study law. She accepted to live by the laws of NBA knowing that they choose the dress regulations for the call to bar ceremony. If she can no longer abide by the laws, the document she signed said she would forfeit being a lawyer. She signed this document without coercion or threat.

If I refuse to accept that I'm a Muslim and believe in Allah and other professions, I'm am not allowed to comment on certain threads on Nairaland. If I don't want to make such because I feel I am denying my God by saying that, I don't commentbon such threads. I was not start suing Seun and threatening riots. I can go to other forums and say whatever I want to say and tag whoever I want yo read it.

The best I can do is try to reason with him to at least make similar concessions for my religion.

No judge will make Seun pay for damages for whatever rule(s) he made on his thread. I read and accepted by them if I want to be a nairalander.

Ur deep dissection and detailed analysis of d 2 scenarios puts an end to every comment I'd wanted to make. If anybody argues thereafter, then it's not worth any further argument. That's called Blind argument & no amount of further argument ll change that. U've made valid & reasonable points dat any1 wt an open mind can relate wt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

You are comparing what is not comparable. Amass can't deny her God too. And are you telling me now NBA is not for all citizens of Nigeria? Since it is a public institutions, why is embargo placed on Hijab in the first instance when they know it is part of dressings of some citizens who jointly pay tax for the construction. The thing is you guy should be sincere first, then you will understand all these. Are Muslim sisters not Nigerian? Or what are u telling me sir?

Then how is Nairaland related to Nigeria. Naira land is owned by seun. Nigeria is own by all.

Did Buhari's youngest daughter deny her god by obeying the Law School Regulations, and not putting on hijab?

3 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by 4dor: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Someone is trying to justify the kidnap of a minor? ISIS have made their way to Nairaland.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by KrocAce(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:
LIKE LEAH SHARIBU, LIKE AMASA FIRDAUS

If Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus is a Muslim fanatics for refusing to remove her hijab and risk being denied the call to the Prestigious Nugerian Bar then Leah Sharibu is a Christian fanatics for refusing to adorn hijab even at the risk of her life! Like Leah Sharibu, like Amasa Firdaus. Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab putting her life on the line, Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab putting her 18years dream and ambition at risk!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing the hijab and risked being eliminated! Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab at the risk of loosing the privilege of becoming a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab at the risk of regaining freedom from her abductors!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab damming the public opinion, Amasa Firdaus refuse removing her hijab not minding what would be the Public Comments! Amasa Firdaus insist on wearing hijab not bothered by what wil be the reactions or feelings of her Parents, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab even if she would not meet her parents again! Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab because to her it is against her religious inclination, Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus would not remove the hijab because it is not allowed for a matured Muslim Lady to go out without hijab! Amasa Firdaus would not remove the hijab even at the threat of terrorist, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab daring the dreaded Boko Haram! Amasa is not intimidated by the terrorist, Leah is not perturbed by the presence of the devils progeny!

But unlike Amasa Firdaus, Leah was unanimously sympathized with irrespective of religious affiliation or tribal jingoism, And worst unlike Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus the President and the Nigerian Government were interested in Leah Sharibu's release!!

What is the offence of my sister? Why was she not sympathised with by the President and the Nigerian government? Why cant Mr President also make a proclamation or even promise that Amasa's case would be resolved, why is it that our dear President is still silent over Amasa's case can't he realise that Amasa is the Siamese twin of Leah? They both did the same thing, and commit the same offence!! Why will he support one and leave the other to her faith? This is unlike a good father! If Leah Sharibu deserves the attention of Mr President and the sympathy of Nigerians, then Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus should be called to bar without further delay.

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

I pray God return our so dear Sister Leah Sharibu safely back from the abductor's custody and make justice reign in this our dear country for somebody like Amasa to be given their constitutional right.

Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi

This are two different cases altogether....... so don't even compare.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by osteenbush(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Common sense is not common, the writer i must say has a very myopic view of things, the two scenarios are incomparable. The law school has its rules which any student chooses to obey from the moment they are admitted, i even saw a revend sister dressed in the full regalia of barristers with the wig on, let alone an ordinary girl that just wants to trend or probably sent by some mischief makers to stir up unnecessary commotion. Nobody asked her to renounce her religion.
On the other hand, Leah was asked to renounce her faith... Get that into your empty skull if you even have one.

1 Like

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Judolisco(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
aikman2k:
Let the Moslem girl be exchange for the Christian girl since she wants to wear the hijab!!!
nice one
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Matam(f): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Please use another comparison but not Leah's case. She was forcefully take by an illegal group and asked to deny her faith. Haba, ain't you human? Leah's case is a matter of life and death. Argue or compare with other similar situations but not with somebody in captivity.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by toye440: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Two completely different scenarios.

If Leah was asked to cover her hair in front of the terrorist because it is against their rules for a woman's hair to be uncovered, it differentiate from saying change your religion and denounce your faith. She can cover her hair even with the hijab and remain a christian. But she can't deny her God when itbi tough and claim Christianity.

On the other hand, if Firdausi had respectfully covered her hair with the wig and design one in a way all of her hair will be covered and respected her religion, then this will be a non issue.

Two,

Leah didn't intentionally visit the boko haram's den. If she went there of her own volition to greet someone there or do some business transaction with them, she MUST respect their wishes. They have laws guiding communication and if they say they won't talk to a matured unmarried lady with uncovered hair, that is their decision that she must respect if she wants to talk to them. But they kidnapped her, and her forcing her to remain there without respecting her wish.

Firdausi chose to study law. She accepted to live by the laws of NBA knowing that they choose the dress regulations for the call to bar ceremony. If she can no longer abide by the laws, the document she signed said she would forfeit being a lawyer. She signed this document without coercion or threat.

If I refuse to accept that I'm a Muslim and believe in Allah and other professions, I'm am not allowed to comment on certain threads on Nairaland. If I don't want to make such because I feel I am denying my God by saying that, I don't commentbon such threads. I was not start suing Seun and threatening riots. I can go to other forums and say whatever I want to say and tag whoever I want yo read it.

The best I can do is try to reason with him to at least make similar concessions for my religion.

No judge will make Seun pay for damages for whatever rule(s) he made on his thread. I read and accepted by them if I want to be a nairalander.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by chocolatelady(f): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
I believe that Moderators should read and understand a post first before pushing it to front page. This topic to my opinion need not be. How can one compare somebody who was held against her wish to someone who willingly decided to flaunt laid down rules in her chosen profession. There is no basis for the comparism. Pls lets be careful the way we think and handle issues. Leah never went to meet Boko Haram. She was kidnapped against her wish. Firdausa willingly went to Law school, she was not kidnapped or force to study law. Why can't she obey the laid down rules which she willingly signed? Besides, she was not forced to renounce her religion to be admitted into bar unlike Leah who was ask to renounce her religion to be set free. How can one even compare the two scenarios, when one is about life and the other one is profession. Please lets be sensitive in whatever we say or do becos there is a consequence for all our actions. We all have young ones at home and nobody will like to hear that her/his young ones were kidnapped. I will say it and keep on saying it not becos I am christian, Leah is a heroine even at her age. She is bold, courageous even in the face of death. Pls lets keep on praying for her safe return.
#ReleaseLeahnow.

2 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by olowobaba10: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
IS THAT HOW YOUR DUMB, SHITTY, PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS? HOW COULD YOU COMPARE THE TWO INCIDENTS? NO WONDER!
Lukgaf:

If Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus is a Muslim fanatics for refusing to remove her hijab and risk being denied the call to the Prestigious Nugerian Bar then Leah Sharibu is a Christian fanatics for refusing to adorn hijab even at the risk of her life! Like Leah Sharibu, like Amasa Firdaus. Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab putting her life on the line, Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab putting her 18years dream and ambition at risk!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing the hijab and risked being eliminated! Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab at the risk of loosing the privilege of becoming a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab at the risk of regaining freedom from her abductors!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab damming the public opinion, Amasa Firdaus refuse removing her hijab not minding what would be the Public Comments! Amasa Firdaus insist on wearing hijab not bothered by what wil be the reactions or feelings of her Parents, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab even if she would not meet her parents again! Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab because to her it is against her religious inclination, Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus would not remove the hijab because it is not allowed for a matured Muslim Lady to go out without hijab! Amasa Firdaus would not remove the hijab even at the threat of terrorist, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab daring the dreaded Boko Haram! Amasa is not intimidated by the terrorist, Leah is not perturbed by the presence of the devils progeny!

But unlike Amasa Firdaus, Leah was unanimously sympathized with irrespective of religious affiliation or tribal jingoism, And worst unlike Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus the President and the Nigerian Government were interested in Leah Sharibu's release!!

What is the offence of my sister? Why was she not sympathised with by the President and the Nigerian government? Why cant Mr President also make a proclamation or even promise that Amasa's case would be resolved, why is it that our dear President is still silent over Amasa's case can't he realise that Amasa is the Siamese twin of Leah? They both did the same thing, and commit the same offence!! Why will he support one and leave the other to her faith? This is unlike a good father! If Leah Sharibu deserves the attention of Mr President and the sympathy of Nigerians, then Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus should be called to bar without further delay.

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

I pray God return our so dear Sister Leah Sharibu safely back from the abductor's custody and make justice reign in this our dear country for somebody like Amasa to be given their constitutional right.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by chivic(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

This is one of the most senseless,insensitive and useless comparison I have seen in my life.It is shocking ,heartbreaking and extremely sentimental.

A case where someone is threatened to denounce her religion on gun point and put an attire that confirms her denial and accept a religion and a God that is strange to her.While in the other case you have a lady that woke up one day and out of stubbornness decided to flout and disobey the decent dressing code that has been established by the law profession which great imams ,Alfas,professors,and authorities in her field had put on.Wanting to divide the law profession on religious line.

One will wonder if one who disobeys the tenants of the law profession will make a good lawyer in future or will be an extremist ,fanatical,sentimental and biased person especially if she is to judge a case that has to do with an opposite religion.

Simply put,there is no law,bi law,or even rue in Nigeria or the world at large that state that one must be forced to accept a religion that he/she doesn't want but there is a law that spells out the dressing code one must put on.

#This is hate speech#

Finally Nigeria is in trouble!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Efewestern: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

Clear your hatred then u will understand
Hello Sir, you are not making any sense. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Sagay212: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Maeka:
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANNOT BE PICKED UP BY SECURITY AGENTS FOR TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE NUISANS IN THE SOCIETY, (LEAH) IS NOT A MUSLIM, AND IT IS NOT HER WISH TO WEAR THAT FUNNY SO CALLED HIJABI OR CONVERT FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM, SHE IS BEING FORCEDTO DO SO, IS THAT WHAT MOHAMMED TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO DO, FORCING PEOPLE INTO YOU RELIGION?

AMAS FIRDAUSI, WAS JUST AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE WHO THINKS SHE CAN BRING HER RELIGIOUS IGNORANCE INTO A CIVILIZE WORLD AND SOCIETY, AND SHE WAS POSITIONED WERE SHE BELONG, SO WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS ISSUE UP AGAIN, WAS THEIR ACTIONS COMPARABLE, I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE, BUT YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME, ARE YOU THIS STUPID AGAIN?

That is the exact instructions of their Mohammed. Even on nairaland, they want to force people to accept their Allah before posting on their threads. And non Muslims wonder why these guys are terrorising the world. It starts with petty rubbish like what the OP and many of his kind bring up here and how they cannot tolerate others and must force people to accept Allah.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

OK let me tell you sir if you were given false point. God asked them to use Hijab to cover their body and not the hair alone sir. I am now asking you sir, do all these people you mentioned wear all those you mentioned respectively to official places rather than their religion places. If your answer is yes and it is their God that mandated them, then Nigeria Government should allow them too but I have not seen any of those you mentioned that will dress like that to a wedding ceremony and other public functions whereas those sisters wear their Hijab everywhere even at home to obey their God instruction. Pls let's understand one another, it is not about fighting for a religion but I think it is something we should all understand. If you are kind that've travelled to other countries with even less Muslims population, you will see Hijab or no Hijab is not a problem there, they see using it as their right. Thanks for your matured debate and time sir.
And thank for starting our day with ur unbelievable display of mental immaturity, jaundiced logic, crass ignorance, wicked insensitivity and deep seated passion for stupidity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

OK let me tell you sir if you were given false point. God asked them to use Hijab to cover their body and not the hair alone sir. I am now asking you sir, do all these people you mentioned wear all those you mentioned respectively to official places rather than their religion places. If your answer is yes and it is their God that mandated them, then Nigeria Government should allow them too but I have not seen any of those you mentioned that will dress like that to a wedding ceremony and other public functions whereas those sisters wear their Hijab everywhere even at home to obey their God instruction. Pls let's understand one another, it is not about fighting for a religion but I think it is something we should all understand. If you are kind that've travelled to other countries with even less Muslims population, you will see Hijab or no Hijab is not a problem there, they see using it as their right. Thanks for your matured debate and time sir.
And thank for starting our day with ur unbelievable display of mental immaturity, jaundiced logic, crass ignorance, wicked insensitivity and deep seated passion for stupidity... cool
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Juliusdking(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Dis guy is from d pit of hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by saaron(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Obviously Little Leah's determination to defy boko-Haram and stick to her faith in Christ even in captivity is paining some people so much that they want to make a religious point out of it by comparing it with a totally different scenerio. Yet the same people want us to believe that boko-Haram is not a Muslim organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Bundaweber: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Sagay212:

That is the exact instructions of their Mohammed. Even on nairaland, they want to force people to accept their Allah before posting on their threads. And non Muslims wonder why these guys are terrorising the world. It starts with petty rubbish like what the OP and many of his kind bring up here and how they cannot tolerate others and must force people to accept Allah.

true, I believe some nairaland mods are contributing to the current religious and ethnic tensions. how can someone push such a thread to FP knowing the effect and how polarizing such issues are. Can u imagine someone equating a choice in profession to someone being kidnapped. Well I believe both the op and the original writer are touched in the head.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Efewestern: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:
[s]

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

[/s]

TRASH.

3 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Koleman(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2018
I am sorry to say dis. but I think Islam is indeed the problem of this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Thewesterner(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

What is wrong with these fanatic clowns Was Amasa whatever life threatened?
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by saaron(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Is Boko Haram a Public institution?

You compared NBA with Boko Haram.
Believe it or not most of them are supporting boko-Haram secretly. In fact, a large section of northern Muslims support and sympathies with boko-Haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by peterphd(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

How in the devil is the NBA a public institution? Isn't it an ASSOCIATION? An assoc. With rules and for a selected profession?
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Jidibia(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Ayam speechless.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by edibobo: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2018
This man needs to go and treat his brain in one of the super psychiatric hospital in the world by comparing the two scenario together. If that girl is killed, the blood of that innocent will cry for the masterminders and sponsors of Boko haram in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

May sense fall on you.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by mamaafrik(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
iohun to ba johun lafin wehun,t he writer and the poster of this post are both either a confusionist or great idiots,because the two scenario are incomparable,what the F is the work of mod. these days self,are they educated on the function of moderation or they are just mischieve supporting .mumu post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by RisingWars: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
The way some Moslems reason has me going shocked all the time. Do some of them have their brains in their buttocks that they must have sat on it so much it's squished and useless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by iamfromlagos(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Nutase:
you will remember this day 28/03/2018 in the nearest future when karma comes knocking on your door. Mark my words.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Governor Bello Hosts Faleke In Abuja / Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed / Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.