Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,263 members, 7,964,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi (14833 Views)

Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
new2012:

Both you and the writer have bruised mentality.

How can u compare intentional actions to forced actions?

It's obvious your kind are capable of kidnapping such little girls to make a point..

You and the writer have the spirit to kidnap, u may not know it yet.

Your sentiments won't let you reason properly, and I won't blame you for that. IN BOTH situation, both were FORCED to act against their will. And both acted in their religious interest. Other girls were set free, but Leah wasn't because she refused to wear Hijab and denounce her religion. At the call to bar, Other girls were allowed to enter the hall, but Firdaus wasn't because she refused to take off her Hijab against her religious teaching. The NBA is a NOT terrorist institution, but that CHRISTIAN TERRORIST woman who refused Firdaus' entry into the hall is no better than the so called BOKO-HARAM sect. If it were to be that their religion places premium on observing the ethics of "covering the hair" as Islam does; if not for her hate for Islam; if she were not a TERRORIST, she would have listened to her colleagues and allowed the poor girl enter for her call to bar.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
KrocAce:

This are two different cases altogether....... so don't even compare.

YEah. Very different cases. Afterall, one is a muslims (nonentity), and the other a christian (a hero). Of course. Against all odds, islam is the ONLY religion that teaches EVERYTHING about life. There is no way a christian dresses that is not allowed (except for some churches who have their dressing-pattern).
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Ekkhann(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Two completely different scenarios.

If Leah was asked to cover her hair in front of the terrorist because it is against their rules for a woman's hair to be uncovered, it differentiate from saying change your religion and denounce your faith. She can cover her hair even with the hijab and remain a christian. But she can't deny her God when itbi tough and claim Christianity.

On the other hand, if Firdausi had respectfully covered her hair with the wig and design one in a way all of her hair will be covered and respected her religion, then this will be a non issue.

Two,

Leah didn't intentionally visit the boko haram's den. If she went there of her own volition to greet someone there or do some business transaction with them, she MUST respect their wishes. They have laws guiding communication and if they say they won't talk to a matured unmarried lady with uncovered hair, that is their decision that she must respect if she wants to talk to them. But they kidnapped her, and her forcing her to remain there without respecting her wish.

Firdausi chose to study law. She accepted to live by the laws of NBA knowing that they choose the dress regulations for the call to bar ceremony. If she can no longer abide by the laws, the document she signed said she would forfeit being a lawyer. She signed this document without coercion or threat.

If I refuse to accept that I'm a Muslim and believe in Allah and other professions, I'm am not allowed to comment on certain threads on Nairaland. If I don't want to make such because I feel I am denying my God by saying that, I don't commentbon such threads. I was not start suing Seun and threatening riots. I can go to other forums and say whatever I want to say and tag whoever I want yo read it.

The best I can do is try to reason with him to at least make similar concessions for my religion.

No judge will make Seun pay for damages for whatever rule(s) he made on his thread. I read and accepted by them if I want to be a nairalander.

Verily I say unto you, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you..
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by kindredspirit(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

You are comparing what is not comparable. Amass can't deny her God too. And are you telling me now NBA is not for all citizens of Nigeria? Since it is a public institutions, why is embargo placed on Hijab in the first instance when they know it is part of dressings of some citizens who jointly pay tax for the construction. The thing is you guy should be sincere first, then you will understand all these. Are Muslim sisters not Nigerian? Or what are u telling me sir?

Then how is Nairaland related to Nigeria. Naira land is owned by seun. Nigeria is own by all.

In other words, you lot would also go up in Islamic indignation and protests if Firdaus went to the Immigration Office and was denied an International Passport because she refused to temporarily remove her Hijab whilst in the process of photography and data capturing.

Then again, maybe YOUR OWN version of Islam doesn't permit women that wear Hijab to get passports because the ONLY way they are going to get a passport would require them taking off the Hijab temporarily. Relate this with the case of Firdaus and the NBA.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Jidibia(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Your sentiments won't let you reason properly, and I won't blame you for that. IN BOTH situation, both were FORCED to act against their will. And both acted in their religious interest. Other girls were set free, but Leah wasn't because she refused to wear Hijab and denounce her religion. At the call to bar, Other girls were allowed to enter the hall, but Firdaus wasn't because she refused to take off her Hijab against her religious teaching. The NBA is a NOT terrorist institution, but that CHRISTIAN TERRORIST woman who refused Firdaus' entry into the hall is no better than the so called BOKO-HARAM sect. If it were to be that their religion places premium on observing the ethics of "covering the hair" as Islam does; if not for her hate for
Islam; if she were not a TERRORIST, she would have listened to her colleagues and allowed the poor girl enter for her call to bar.
U are a GOAT
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jidibia:

U are a GOAT

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by MzMe(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Your sentiments won't let you reason properly, and I won't blame you for that. IN BOTH situation, both were FORCED to act against their will. And both acted in their religious interest. Other girls were set free, but Leah wasn't because she refused to wear Hijab and denounce her religion. At the call to bar, Other girls were allowed to enter the hall, but Firdaus wasn't because she refused to take off her Hijab against her religious teaching. The NBA is a NOT terrorist institution, but that CHRISTIAN TERRORIST woman who refused Firdaus' entry into the hall is no better than the so called BOKO-HARAM sect. If it were to be that their religion places premium on observing the ethics of "covering the hair" as Islam does; if not for her hate for Islam; if she were not a TERRORIST, she would have listened to her colleagues and allowed the poor girl enter for her call to bar.

So Amasa should be allowed with hijab when other Muslim ladies were in the court without their hijab? And because who ever was in charge of inspecting proper professional dress code which was a rule made by both Muslim and Christian top officials of the NBA didn't allow Amasa into the court is a terrorist, a Christian terrorist... Some of this top officials might be atheist. Check your dictionary for the meaning of terrorist and equate it with what your brothers are doing in the North.

You see ehn, I marvel at how dump and slowpoke you are, please learn to think well, stop disgracing your generation in a public forum, be wise and grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
kindredspirit:

In other words, you lot would also go up in Islamic indignation and protests if Firdaus went to the Immigration Office and was denied an International Passport because she refused to temporarily remove her Hijab whilst in the process of photography and data capturing.

Then again, maybe YOUR OWN version of Islam doesn't permit women that wear Hijab to get passports because the ONLY way they are going to get a passport would require them taking off the Hijab temporarily. Relate this with the case of Firdaus and the NBA.

And Leah couldn't put o the Hijab because she is a christian, bah? WHy the double-standard when islam is involved and not christianity?
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by julioralph(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
What did I just read? The writer is off point totally.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
MzMe:

So Amasa should be allowed with hijab when other Muslim ladies were in the court without their hijab? And because who ever was in charge of inspecting proper professional dress code which was a rule made by both Muslim and Christian top officials of the NBA didn't allow Amasa into the court is a terrorist, a Christian terrorist... Some of this top officials might be atheist. Check your dictionary for the meaning of terrorist and equate it with what your brothers are doing in the North.

You see ehn, I marvel at how dump and slowpoke you are, please learn to think well, stop disgracing your generation in a public forum, be wise and grow up.

Sorry. I hear your view. You can abuse me if it makes you feel good.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by ReinaFarine: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

You are the one being sentimental.

Are you telling me Firdaus didn't know the rules of NBA before choosing law?

Leah didn't choose to be kidnapped.

No one stopped Firdaus from covering her hair with the Wig.

Leah is not resisting the hijab. She is resisting forceful islamization.

It is not a wear the hijab and you're free situation, it is a renounce Jesus and you're free.

If one of the requirement for graduation for GGSS Dapchi was kidnap and forceful islamization, I'm certain Leah would have chosen another school or forgot education entirely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:

You are the one being sentimental.

Are you telling me Firdaus didn't know the rules of NBA before choosing law?

Leah didn't choose to be kidnapped.

But Leah chose to be schooling in a state prone to terrorist attacks.

Firdaus also didn't choose to be in such a situation where she'll have to choose btw practising her religion and obeying the orders. SHe only wanted to get good education.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by MzMe(f): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

I can't but marvel at your STupIDitY.

terrorism

noun (uncountable)
- The deliberate commission of an act of violence to create an emotional response through the suffering of the victims in the furtherance of a political or social agenda.
- Violence against civilians to achieve military or political objectives.
- A form of psychological manipulation through warfare to the purpose of political or religious gains, by means of deliberately creating a climate of fear amongst the inhabitants of a specific geographical region.

What is the difference between your definition and what your boko brothers are doing in the north? Meanwhile check the definitions above for proper understanding.

Who is now the stupid person? If not for the sane Muslims that I know, I would have concluded that Muslims are brain dead, lack rational thinking and terrorist by nature but I won't. You are just an unfortunate fellow, and to think you are from the West beats my imagination, you need serious rehab, get it before it is too late.... Bye now and forever.

2 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by ReinaFarine: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

And if we call you a terrorist now you will.scream defamation of character and whatever bah?

So all the people that have died from terrorist attacks in the north are to be blamed?

They chose to stay in a place prone t terrorist attack bah?

You better run oh...

The way Fulani herdsmen will use your intestine to suck out the blood from you while you watch with you and your family watch until you die from pain and bloodlust eh?

3 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
MzMe:

terrorism

noun (uncountable)
- The deliberate commission of an act of violence to create an emotional response through the suffering of the victims in the furtherance of a political or social agenda.
- Violence against civilians to achieve military or political objectives.

I'm sorry if i hurt you in any way. #correcting_my_previous_comments

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:

And if we call you a terrorist now you will.scream defamation of character and whatever bah?

So all the people that have died from terrorist attacks in the north are to be blamed?

They chose to stay in a place prone t terrorist attack bah?

You better run oh...

The way Fulani herdsmen will use your intestine to suck out the blood from you while you watch with you and your family watch until you die from pain and bloodlust eh?

SOrry if i hurt you in any way. I was only airing my opinion. Death will never be our portion. Amen.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by kindredspirit(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

And Leah couldn't put o the Hijab because she is a christian, bah? WHy the double-standard when islam is involved and not christianity?

Apples and Oranges, sir.

Leah isn't Muslim. She is being forced, against her will, by radical Islamists, to swear the Shahada and put on the Hijab to effectively become a muslim. She didnt sign up for this.

Ms Firdaus, on the hand, wasn't being asked to renounce her religion. She was required to remove the Hijab to fulfil the requirements that SHE HERSELF signed up for when she entered Law school. NOTE: SHE HERSELF ENTERED THE LAW SCHOOL. By so doing, she agreed to fulfil all the requirements required to become a Lawyer, including the dress code at the call to bar ceremony.

As I said, relate this to a situation wherein Ms Firdaus was going to get an International Passport. I asked: Would she also refuse to remove her Hijab to capture her photo and data ?

Just like the Law school/call to bar example, immediately she applies to get an International passport, she automatically agreed not to wear any head covering ( or facial ornaments ) . Upon getting to the Passports Office, she would be required to follow through the process, totally unrelated to the creed or faith that she follows.

Why you guys continue to make comparisons between the Firdaus and Leah Sharibu situations is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by lycannightwolf: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:
be ready to come to court to proof your assertion that I am a terrorist. can you tell me why I am terrorist? For sharing posts for you people to see?

You are a terrorist, a fanatic and a curse to humanity. see you in court.

1 Like

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by lycannightwolf: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

seriously....Islam has a way of making people stupid
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by MzMe(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by mexite: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
If one should reason mindlessly like the OP reasoned, one can as well conclude that he (OP) knows about the kidnap and detention of Leah Sharibu. Maybe it's just all to prove the unconnected/misdirected analogy (point).
Leah's situation is not of her own making in the first place, Amasa's is.

It's inhumane to make a point out of a fellow man's pain. Man is man's problem.

1 Like

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by NairaMaster1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Two completely different scenarios.

If Leah was asked to cover her hair in front of the terrorist because it is against their rules for a woman's hair to be uncovered, it differentiate from saying change your religion and denounce your faith. She can cover her hair even with the hijab and remain a christian. But she can't deny her God when itbi tough and claim Christianity.

On the other hand, if Firdausi had respectfully covered her hair with the wig and design one in a way all of her hair will be covered and respected her religion, then this will be a non issue.

Two,

Leah didn't intentionally visit the boko haram's den. If she went there of her own volition to greet someone there or do some business transaction with them, she MUST respect their wishes. They have laws guiding communication and if they say they won't talk to a matured unmarried lady with uncovered hair, that is their decision that she must respect if she wants to talk to them. But they kidnapped her, and her forcing her to remain there without respecting her wish.

Firdausi chose to study law. She accepted to live by the laws of NBA knowing that they choose the dress regulations for the call to bar ceremony. If she can no longer abide by the laws, the document she signed said she would forfeit being a lawyer. She signed this document without coercion or threat.

If I refuse to accept that I'm a Muslim and believe in Allah and other professions, I'm am not allowed to comment on certain threads on Nairaland. If I don't want to make such because I feel I am denying my God by saying that, I don't commentbon such threads. I was not start suing Seun and threatening riots. I can go to other forums and say whatever I want to say and tag whoever I want yo read it.

The best I can do is try to reason with him to at least make similar concessions for my religion.

No judge will make Seun pay for damages for whatever rule(s) he made on his thread. I read and accepted by them if I want to be a nairalander.

The OP is insincere.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by elbaraj001(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

You are comparing what is not comparable. Amass can't deny her God too. And are you telling me now NBA is not for all citizens of Nigeria? Since it is a public institutions, why is embargo placed on Hijab in the first instance when they know it is part of dressings of some citizens who jointly pay tax for the construction. The thing is you guy should be sincere first, then you will understand all these. Are Muslim sisters not Nigerian? Or what are u telling me sir?

Then how is Nairaland related to Nigeria. Naira land is owned by seun. Nigeria is own by all.
ur argument is illogical
think deeper
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by eyinjuege: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

Firdaus also didn't choose to be in such a situation where she'll have to choose btw practising her religion and obeying the orders. SHe only wanted to get good education.

Boko haram does not believe in education whether good or bad. Firdaus is going against the very Boko haram religion which her and yourself seem to belong to. Boko haram simply means western education is a sin. Why should she have ever gone to school in the first place? I also hope you're not in western school. Just go and learn under Boko haram jeje since you are advocating their religion.
You cannot pick and choose what suits you. You cannot want to claim BH and their hijab and at the same time go against their very belief that education is evil.
Im not sure the purpose of the initial write up, but it is stupidity of the highest order.
BH that every true muslum is trying to distance themselves from is the same one you're trying to associate your religion with?
[/b]Are you confirming to us now that Boko haram members are practicing Islam?[b]
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
eyinjuege:

Boko haram does not believe in education whether good or bad. Firdaus is going against the very Boko haram religion which her and yourself seem to belong to. Boko haram simply means western education is a sin. Why should she have ever gone to school in the first place? I also hope you're not in western school. Just go and learn under Boko haram jeje since you are advocating their religion.
You cannot pick and choose what suits you. You cannot want to claim BH and their hijab and at the same time go against their very belief that education is evil.
Im not sure the purpose of the initial write up, but it is stupidity of the highest order.
BH that every true muslum is trying to distance themselves from is the same one you're trying to associate your religion with?
[/b]Are you confirming to us now that Boko haram members are practicing Islam?[b]

Bro, I think you quoted me without checking who I was replying. I do not support what the Boko-haram are doing. Neither Christians nor traditional worshippers should be killed in the name of religion. That Leah should be released is also my prayer. And on seeking knowledge (Education), Islam encourages it. So, I don't know where the Boko-haram are getting their doctrine from.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by adekhingz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
MzMe:

I'm sorry i abused you. It's not a part of me to do so. I eat the humble-pie. Please I'm sorry. PLEASE!!! Forgive me.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by mikedimeji(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
So u are happy that Leah is in Boko Haram custody simply because ur sister decide to stu-pi-dly waste her parents money in Law school. As a matter of fact ur sister’s behavior on that call to Bar ceremony is enough to ban her from the profession because people like her are not needed in the profession.
How can u even compare the two. Are u alright at all.

2 Likes

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Wakago: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:
LIKE LEAH SHARIBU, LIKE AMASA FIRDAUS

If Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus is a Muslim fanatics for refusing to remove her hijab and risk being denied the call to the Prestigious Nugerian Bar then Leah Sharibu is a Christian fanatics for refusing to adorn hijab even at the risk of her life! Like Leah Sharibu, like Amasa Firdaus. Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab putting her life on the line, Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab putting her 18years dream and ambition at risk!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing the hijab and risked being eliminated! Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab at the risk of loosing the privilege of becoming a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab at the risk of regaining freedom from her abductors!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab damming the public opinion, Amasa Firdaus refuse removing her hijab not minding what would be the Public Comments! Amasa Firdaus insist on wearing hijab not bothered by what wil be the reactions or feelings of her Parents, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab even if she would not meet her parents again! Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab because to her it is against her religious inclination, Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus would not remove the hijab because it is not allowed for a matured Muslim Lady to go out without hijab! Amasa Firdaus would not remove the hijab even at the threat of terrorist, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab daring the dreaded Boko Haram! Amasa is not intimidated by the terrorist, Leah is not perturbed by the presence of the devils progeny!

But unlike Amasa Firdaus, Leah was unanimously sympathized with irrespective of religious affiliation or tribal jingoism, And worst unlike Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus the President and the Nigerian Government were interested in Leah Sharibu's release!!

What is the offence of my sister? Why was she not sympathised with by the President and the Nigerian government? Why cant Mr President also make a proclamation or even promise that Amasa's case would be resolved, why is it that our dear President is still silent over Amasa's case can't he realise that Amasa is the Siamese twin of Leah? They both did the same thing, and commit the same offence!! Why will he support one and leave the other to her faith? This is unlike a good father! If Leah Sharibu deserves the attention of Mr President and the sympathy of Nigerians, then Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus should be called to bar without further delay.

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

I pray God return our so dear Sister Leah Sharibu safely back from the abductor's custody and make justice reign in this our dear country for somebody like Amasa to be given their constitutional right.

Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi
It is certain you are a sadist.
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by osholuamhe: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

If Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus is a Muslim fanatics for refusing to remove her hijab and risk being denied the call to the Prestigious Nugerian Bar then Leah Sharibu is a Christian fanatics for refusing to adorn hijab even at the risk of her life! Like Leah Sharibu, like Amasa Firdaus. Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab putting her life on the line, Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab putting her 18years dream and ambition at risk!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing the hijab and risked being eliminated! Amasa Firdaus decline removing her hijab at the risk of loosing the privilege of becoming a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court, Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab at the risk of regaining freedom from her abductors!! Leah Sharibu decline wearing hijab damming the public opinion, Amasa Firdaus refuse removing her hijab not minding what would be the Public Comments! Amasa Firdaus insist on wearing hijab not bothered by what wil be the reactions or feelings of her Parents, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab even if she would not meet her parents again! Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab because to her it is against her religious inclination, Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus would not remove the hijab because it is not allowed for a matured Muslim Lady to go out without hijab! Amasa Firdaus would not remove the hijab even at the threat of terrorist, Leah Sharibu would not wear the hijab daring the dreaded Boko Haram! Amasa is not intimidated by the terrorist, Leah is not perturbed by the presence of the devils progeny!

But unlike Amasa Firdaus, Leah was unanimously sympathized with irrespective of religious affiliation or tribal jingoism, And worst unlike Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus the President and the Nigerian Government were interested in Leah Sharibu's release!!

What is the offence of my sister? Why was she not sympathised with by the President and the Nigerian government? Why cant Mr President also make a proclamation or even promise that Amasa's case would be resolved, why is it that our dear President is still silent over Amasa's case can't he realise that Amasa is the Siamese twin of Leah? They both did the same thing, and commit the same offence!! Why will he support one and leave the other to her faith? This is unlike a good father! If Leah Sharibu deserves the attention of Mr President and the sympathy of Nigerians, then Amasa Aljanatu Firdaus should be called to bar without further delay.

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

I pray God return our so dear Sister Leah Sharibu safely back from the abductor's custody and make justice reign in this our dear country for somebody like Amasa to be given their constitutional right.

Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by Daneguakhi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
What sort of dim witted, traffic seeking, twisted comparison op-ed is this? Damn this jargon
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by agrovick(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is a baseless comparison
Re: Like Leah Sharibu, Like Amasa Firdaus By Sirajudeen Abdulazeez Folayemi by shoboy9: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lukgaf:

#Like Amasa #LikeLeah.

too much rubbish on the internet. Haba see the silly comparism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Government Approval Delays Dangote Refinery Fuel / Bandits Fed Dogs Flesh Of My Abducted Relatives’ Driver – Sheikh Bashar Danfil / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.