Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,152 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

I-testify - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I-testify (590 Views)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / I Testify Concert By Joepraize Live In Benin City. / Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I-testify by jaffi: 4:19pm On May 05, 2010
God is good all the time!
i want to testify to the good work of  God in my life on communion service with Pastor Chris,i use to feel this chronic waist pain and side pain under my lungs region.
As Pst chris prayed after the communion,i felt something left me and i was completely whole in my body.
No pain
All the pains disappeared and i could do what i couldn't do before
The amazing thing is that i was watching from the screen-the communion-it was streamed via internet.
praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is awesome.
let share God's moves in our lives or the lives of someone you know or loved ones.
Remember,it doesn't have to be healing alone just divine intervention in the lives of his people.

(1) (Reply)

Notes On Receiving Healing / What's Your Favourite Bible Verse(s) ? / Atheists Claim Red Sea Was Not Parted By God (moses Story) But Natural Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.