Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

Interested Partners Should Let Me Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested Partners Should Let Me Know (456 Views)

4 Things Romantic Partners Should Not Deny Each Other Even In A Misunderstanding / Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake / I should Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested Partners Should Let Me Know by Psamyemmah(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Problem
1) the PAST APPKIT will bridge the gap between parent, teacher and school owners
2) the PAST APPKIT will increase the parent knowledge about thier child behavioral activities in school
3) the PAST APPKIT will put the teacher on track therefore monitoring it's activities
4)the PAST APPKIT will help the parent to know their children academic performance on the go

Solution
1) the PAST APPKIT will help the parent keep track of their children attendance on the go
2) the PAST APPKIT will help the school communicate effectively through a two way messaging features
3) the PAST APPKIT will help the parent know the teacher properly to enable them communicate effectively

Traction
Launch date: 2019
Still at building stage, 

Market
Our target market size covers 58% of the population of Nigeria

This population spend above $20b annually in education

Financials
If we launch the PAST APPKIT, we can make upto $700m annually

We will charge every student $5 per annual payable by the parent 

Equity
For now no investment equity has been shared so, he has 100% stake at the company
Re: Interested Partners Should Let Me Know by GenghisAlexa1(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Your numbers seem inaccurate.

$5 per child means you have to charge 140m people to make 700m. That's more than 58% of the country talk less of the marketime segment. $20b also is about #7trillion, sounds impossible but what do I know. Please check. I'm not interested in investing, just pointing out, cheers.
Re: Interested Partners Should Let Me Know by ayookunlee: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2019
07061091344. Let us talk

(1) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvatages Of Virgin Ladies & Guys / Looking Classy And Expensive (even When Your Bank Account Isn't Looking To Good) / Uche And Yemisi Love Story And How They Got...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.