Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,089 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

“i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student (1203 Views)

How I Joined The Illuminati, Email Illuminati.am@mail.com For Direct Membership / Breaking!!! Abducted ABSU Student Released / Akin Alabi Personality Is More Than A Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student by umahi88(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abia State Police Command has arrested the leader of Confraternity Princewill Okechukwu, a 22-year-old final year student of Political Science at Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu.

Read also: 400 Level Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Drugging And Raping His Fellow Classmate

Seven live cartridges, a dagger, a machete and , black and red uniform were recovered from him. The suspect said: “I wasn’t caught in any cult activity; rather I was arrested because I’m the head of the fraternity.

I joined the cult because I have an ambition to join politics after studies; I was told that there were great men that graduated from our school, who are in government and they can help one to succeed in politics.”

Read also: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra, Undergoes Cleansing, Apologizes

The suspect, who said he had been a member of the cult for one year, regretted that he had not benefited anything from the sect, promising not to go back to the evil group if he regains his freedom....continue reading: https://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/03/i-joined-cult-because-i-want-to-become-a-politician-absu-student.html

(1) (Reply)

#gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street / Arraignment Of Dr. Gora For Alleged Illegal Bank Operation: Drama In Court / Giveaway Time: Tell Me Why And What You Need 30k For. Picking 10 Random Nlders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.