Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) (36058 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb up the delusionally high false image you've built up in your head about yourself & jump down to your IQ. Instant death!
You must simply be stupid if you think (sexual) relationships are not a do or die affair. Keep up with the mentality of believing HIV is found only in South Africa & you will shìt yourself & wear a diaper long before I do, asshole. Last time I checked, it's on the rise over there because of people like you who'd rather be ignorant than face reality. One day you'll fall off that unicorn if you don't change YOUR mentality & lifestyle. The nerve of telling me I'll get AIDS when I'm more versed on the subject than your village ass will ever be. Joke of the century grin

I'm not your problem run girl You had the chance to make better choices in life so don't blame anyone for your misery. That's why you should point the freaking gun on your sorry azz and fire away for all i care. Buzz off or jump in the nearest lake out there in South Africa. Your girls openly boast that you hate Nigerian men and then troll them everywhere because your men don't have nothing to offer you. Go get some serious job and stop typing rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Actually I do. There's a variety of men from all nationalities where I'm from. I'm spoilt for choice, really. Lucky me smiley

So why are you pained about Nigerian men. Leave us the fvck alone and run with your dirty poor crowd who wear odd clothes and think they are cool. Don't let me open you up biiatch!
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

I'm not your problem run girl You had the chance to make better choices in life so do blame anyone for your misery. That's why you can point the freaking gun on your sorry azz for all i care. Buzz off and jump in the lake out there in South Africa. Your girls openly boast that you hate Nigerian men and then troll them everywhere because your men don't have nothing to offer you. Go get some serious job and stop typing rubbish.

LMAO. You're a fool. Where did I say I hate anybody? I replied to your comment about what you said about South African women, to make you understand where the anger is coming from. But your obtuse behind took it as an attack for some very odd reason. If someone here is a miserable sod, it is you. Dummy.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. You're a fool. Where did I say I hate anybody? I replied to your comment about what you said about South African women, to make you understand where the anger is coming from. But your obtuse behind took it as an attack for some very odd reason. If someone here is a miserable sod, it is you. Dummy.

STFU
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

A fool who is better than a prostitute, right? How many men have you taken this week?
Fvck the hell out of my mention 'cause I am not your type. Go get a decent job or ask me to get you one, loser!
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Me? Dating a Nigerian man? I'd rather be a lesbian grin

hahahahah how about megringrin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

So why are you pained about Nigerian men. Leave us the fvck alone and run with your dirty poor crowd who wear odd clothes and think they are cool. Don't let me open you up biiatch!

Who is pained about Nigerian men? You brought them up, not me, sweetheart! You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, aren't you? Just talking for the sake of talking without even understanding which direction you're taking the conversation with your own words.
If we're dirty, then I wouldn't even know what to call you lol. Pigs are OCD by comparison.

Bring it on.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

STFU

Right after you.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
omooba969:

Even if you weren't the one who threw the first punch, once your retaliation is disproportionate, your case/argument no longer has merits.

I mean no one will be interested in listening to your bullshít. cool
Abi! I don't know y people don't get it
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by kingchris30(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
women are causing more violence than men these days
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Right after you.

You've rested and waiting to do your runs. Jumping from men to men get you more dejected until you do the right thing and point the freaking gun on yourself or one of the losers you're banging. You are in!
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

A fool who is better than a prostitute, right? How many men have you taken this week?
Fvck the hell out of my mention 'cause I am not your type. Go get a decent job or ask me to get you one, loser!

You're right about that, you're certainly NOT my type. If you were the only man left on earth & the creation of humans depended on both of us, I'd let mankind go to extinction than have anything to do with a fuckwit like yourself.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Who is pained about Nigerian men? You brought them up, not me, sweetheart! You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, aren't you? Just talking for the sake of talking without even understanding which direction you're taking the conversation with your own words.
If we're dirty, then I wouldn't even know what to call you lol. Pigs are OCD by comparison.

Bring it on.

Stay in South and keep looking for pimps and crackheads like you. Guns, OCD are familiar to you and your family but that's freaking business not mine. You are the sharpest tool in the shed, keep being delusional and continue to be depressed. I know your type. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

You're right about that, you're certainly NOT my type. If you were the only man left on earth & the creation of humans depended on both of us, I'd let mankind go to extinction than have anything to do with a fuckwit like yourself.

stfu

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

You've rested and waiting to do your runs. Jumping from men to men get you more dejected until you do the right thing and point the freaking gun on yourself or one of the losers you're banging. You are in!

Ugh. What's this gibberish? I'll go to bed with a smile knowing that none of those guys are you. Not even a gun pointed at my temple would make me look at you as a possible client grin
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

Stay in South and keep looking for pimps and crackheads like you. Guns, OCD are familiar to you and your family but that's freaking business not mine. You are the sharpest tool in the shed, keep being delusional and continue to be depressed. I know your type. cheesy

You need OCD, trust me grin
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Ugh. What's this gibberish? I'll go to bed with a smile knowing that none of those guys are you. Not even a gun pointed at my temple would make me even look at you as a possible client grin

You can't look at me because I am married. Bad for you!! You also can't look at me because I have an NGO for depressed people like you. The best I can do is get you some help so you stop the freaking craving for Nigerian men. When you are tired of your runs and need help, just let me know. You are troubled but help may be at the corner for you cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I told you you are in! So, stay away from mentioning people willy Nilly cause it gets you in trouble which makes you more depress and men which in turn gets you to look for more Nigerian men. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

You can't look at me because I am married. Bad for you!! You also can't look at me because I have an NGO depressed people like you. When you are tired of your runs and need help, just let me know. You are troubled but help may be at the corner for you cheesy

Poor woman cry

LMAO. Who asked you about your stupid NGO? Sounds more like you're trying to sell yourself to me, codedly. Sorry, but I'm not interested grin Either that or you're looking for donations for your useless NGO. I'll break you off a few Rands after I'm done with my last client wink
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Sorry I can't trust you! Trusting a prostitute is like playing with Russian Roulette.
Ooops, sorry I am talking about guns when I know your condition cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Poor woman cry

LMAO. Who asked you about your stupid NGO? Sounds more like you're trying to sell yourself to me, codedly. Sorry, but I'm not interested grin Either that or you're looking for donations for your useless NGO. I'll break you off a few Rands after I'm done with my last client wink

There's no word like codedly, RUN GIRL! But you are cheap and far beneath me.
Thanks for admitting you are a run girl but the choice is yours. No pity for you sad
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

I told you you are in! So, stay away from mentioning people willy Nilly cause it gets you in trouble which makes you more depress and men which in turn gets you to look for more Nigerian men. cheesy

Yes I am, that's why my environment is much cleaner than yours. Thanks to OCD. I bet you don't even know the meaning of OCD grin
You're still on about Nigerian men? Why do I get the feeling that you're more into them than I am cheesy

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Yes I am, that's why my environment is much cleaner than yours. Thanks to OCD. I bet you don't even know the meaning of OCD grin
You're still on about Nigerian men? Why do I get the feeling that you're more into them than I am cheesy

Oh sorry. That's your brother? He is gay and you go both ways grin grin

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:
Actually, Nigerian men are very lucky because they have not seen the jealousy and rage of the Kenyan, South African or Ugandan women shocked

they aren't lucky
they put the women in their place
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

stfu

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

There's no word like codedly, RUN GIRL! But you are cheap and far beneath me.
Thanks for admitting you are a run girl but the choice is yours. No pity for you sad

There is now.

I don't want you, don't flatter yourself. Please!
You're actually boring me now because you have no wit. Dry as last week's toasted bread. Yawn.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
naijjaman:

Oh sorry. That's your brother? He is gay and you go both ways grin grin

Lol, I'm not offended by homosexuality. I'm not a backward villager. If he was my brother, I'd love him still.

What a tool!
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

There is now.

I don't want you, don't flatter yourself. Please!
You're actually boring me now because you have no wit. Dry as last week's toasted bread. Yawn.

Yawn because you an ugly runs girl. If you are so hott, why are you yawning.
Point the freaking gun at yourself and fire away. Loser!
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
jashar:
grin

She ain't sharing her man...

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned... cheesy
now she will never have a man
fury hath no sense like a woman scorned
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I'm not offended by homosexuality. I'm not a backward villager. If he was my brother, I'd love him still.

What a tool!

So why did you post his picture and not yours? Drugs kept you from seeing the difference?
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Toide:
why should you cheat on your wife,when you know your wife does not tolerate it.
we should try to understand our wives,know her do's and don't so that we can avoid those things that can bring disunity in the family.
y not?
why did she marry cheater
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I'm a backward villager.

What a tool!

What a pity!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.