Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) (36054 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

The lineup will even reach Russia & beyond. I'm hot commodity, didn't you know? grin

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2018
jashar:
grin

She ain't sharing her man...

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned... cheesy
Came here to see who the witch is...I found you
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2018
PrettySleek:
That's what u get when u cheat on an emotionally unstable woman undecided men should know who they can hurt o, some women no even send u but some will kill u, wake u up and kill u again. The woman just couldn't control her emotions, it's sad really. If she knew she couldn't forgive d man, she should hv just ignored him, or leave him undecided not trying to kill him. See now? Nobody will even talk about what he did, it's her action that would b criticized. Ladies! Control yourself!
True talk thats why i always run far when i notice these tendencies in ladies..no matter how pretty she looks, my life is all i got

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2018
dairykidd:

True talk thats why i always run far when i notice these tendencies in ladies..no matter how pretty she looks, my life is all i got
Lol abi? U cannot go and kill yourself grin
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
mikolo80:
to you not to her
That's why she burnt him grin grin

I can't do that embarassed
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2018
No trust am ooo...she fit they get am somewhere else & be forming holy for you....I'm not saying she shouldn't be trusted o...but no go gork yourself
Joe50:
and my babe just told me no more sex till marriage, am still wondering why and if i start cheating now...
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mastar111: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Mynd44:
In the words of MrBrownJay1

"Don't marry crazy people and if you are unfortubate and/or stupid enough to marry crazy person, do not do things to set them off"

As much as we will yell that the woman is wrong and what she did is a crime and she will go to jail, guess who has burns all over his body and is disfigured.
Guess who is in custody
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol abi? U cannot go and kill yourself grin
Seriously i can't afford to die young because of another person's uncontrolled emotions na... I like life oo no matter how e be cheesy is that benin golf course @ ur dp?
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
dairykidd:

Seriously i can't afford to die young because of another person's uncontrolled emotions na... I like life oo no matter how e be cheesy is that benin golf course @ ur dp?
Lol! Chai somebody cannot hide on social media o grin yes it is

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol! Chai somebody cannot hide on social media o grin yes it is
Lolzz...I know the place very well. How are u today

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz...I know the place very well. How are u today
Am very well, thank u and u?
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2018
PrettySleek:

Am very well, thank u and u?

Welcome & I'm good thanks.. Your signature is very interesting

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2018
dairykidd:

Welcome & I'm good thanks.. Your signature is very interesting
Lol yep, I enjoy life
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol yep, I enjoy life
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2018
dairykidd:

Its a good thing... I'm adding u tho. I like ur vibe its good
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2018
PrettySleek:

Thanks
Welcome.
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Exactly. Referring to me, not you, unfortunately for you.

I know you are still exhausted and sore over 'there'. Change your ways ok
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
That's why she burnt him grin grin

I can't do that embarassed
WHAT CAN'T YOU DO?
THE MAN OR THE FIRE
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
WHAT CAN'T YOU DO?
THE MAN OR THE FIRE
Both grin angry
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
atoh
SapphirePRINCEX:
Both grin angry
what if he romantic with big cassava
Re: Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
mikolo80:
atohwhat if he romantic with big cassava
Dxame one he is sharing abi undecided

Ah no want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.