Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures (56511 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by MrRhymes101(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
He has been consistent... Wedding MC
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by israelmao(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats!
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Ambode, kindly extend ur land charge.....
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by samjake: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2018
cool

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by iihtNigeria: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Egbe
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by NigelCundy: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Trust me, music didn't contribute up to 30% of that project
sholatech:
Damn..So Music does pay this much? I like his taste. Exterior design, interior decors all have the wow factor and pretty contemporary designs that will stand the test of time.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by FarahAideed: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
I like the work of the designer ..Lemme go and follow her
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by FarahAideed: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Ambode, kindly extend ur land charge.....

Jealousy
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

Jealousy

Me ke, jealous?

If I reside in a hut, I love it so.......
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by mikool007(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2018
God bless everyone's hustle
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by mikool007(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Me ke, jealous?

If I reside in a hut, I love it so.......

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by columbus007(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
I wonder where them dey see this kind money angry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=mikool007 post=66251929][/quote]

Not a jealous bone in me....
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Amberon11: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Good and classy.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2018
pweshdodo:

Okay sir

OP why are thou lie for us ,,honestly these looks like the next big brother house come 2019.. i believe me and my prospective housemates will live here by prayer or force. embarassed embarassed tayad of my one room face me i slap u compound,,the queue @ the bathroom n toilet can be so annoying ... COL embarassed i don suffer
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
I rather buy shares than to erect a mansion I will only in 1 room & on 1bed at a moment
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by kenodrill: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2018
I never knew there's so much money in the Music Industry! Just mk noise and money starts flowing!
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by pweshdodo(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2018
ericsmith:

OP why are thou lie for us ,,honestly these looks like the next big brother house come 2019.. i believe me and my prospective housemates will live here by prayer or force. embarassed embarassed tayad of my one room face me i slap u compound,,the queue @ the bathroom n toilet can be so annoying ... COL embarassed i don suffer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I dey live peacefully in my mansion cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Honestagbons(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Dem mama I grt u
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by pweshdodo(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2018
kenodrill:
I never knew there's so much money in the Music Industry! Just mk noise and money starts flowing!
You too go and make noise undecided
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Honestagbons(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Dem mama I grt u congratulations
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by BIXYBABE: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Lovely
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2018
abegna for bayelsa this one day or..cos him say him day invest for naija
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Iwanttoto: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Venerable612:
Congratulations bro.

It’s this kind of news that pushes a lot of youths to pursue the fast lane (Yahoo). They tend to forget these guys paid the dues with a lot of hard work and ‘street smart’.

But Who can blame them?

Average youth studies at the Uni/Poly. Spends roughly 3 years passing Waec/Jamb and gaining admission. Spends 5-6 obtaining the degree due to strike. Graduates, and proceed for NYSC. And for law and medical students; undertake compulsory Bar and Housemanship of about a year and half. Guy/lady is now like 25/26 - and some dimwit companies will put up adverts for graduates not more 25 with 2 years experience!

Some others won’t study for degree. He/She does not want to study at higher levels - and quite rightly, we don’t all have to. He’s left with petrol attendant, street-side school teacher, or learn some trade and earn a meagre 8 - 15k; if so blessed.

Dads/Mum are retired a couple years. Others only privileged to set up shops and businesses. But business is very slow - for obvious reasons. Inflation is at its peak. Consumers don’t have high purchasing power - because the income (minimum wage for instance) is not commensurate with the higher cost of living as a result of bad economic policies.

So what are we left with?

About 70% (guess) of economically active citizens who are not contributing meaningfully to the economy.

Reality is starker. There are no alternative careers for youths to pursue. There is no Asda or Morrison’s that youths can do apprenticeship and make a good life, Just like Timaya. There are no mildly strenuous pensionable train or bus stations that our 50-70 yr olds can work, pay taxes and make a good life for their wards. There are no benefits whatsoever for new born babies - moreso, for being a Nigerian.

#We must all wake up - and empower ourselves. This is not about building a multi-million naira house like Timaya. It’s about making a good life for our family, and building a sustainable community for our future generations. We can’t afford to make the same mistakes our fathers did.

these are all talks talks and talks, we have heard all these a billion times, we need solutions and not continuous preaching. Nigerians talk too much and less action
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by joenor(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
The Cameraman didn't attend class for snapping, it was this roadside type that start from... hey come hold red cloth make I snap am passport... undecided
psucc:
Op next time, please start from the outside. First pics should be the whole building followed by elevations, before proceeding to interior
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by bettercreature(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
He downloaded the design from google. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by kenodrill: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
pweshdodo:

You too go and make noise undecided

Ara
baraba kon chaaa tid ferrida(*2)
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by chattosin: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
beautiful
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by pweshdodo(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2018
kenodrill:

Ara
baraba kon chaaa tid ferrida(*2)
grin grin angry grin

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2018
rattlesnake:
by singing rubbish
your name tho.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by ybalogs(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2018
A son argued with his father insisting that 1+1 is equal to 11.
D father looked at him and said "Go and buy 2 boiled eggs", the son went and returned with the 2 eggs.
The father said, give one to me and another one to your brother. And son asks: what about me? The father responds: Eat the remaining nine eggs that are left.....nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.