Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures (56537 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Having said that, how much tax does Timaya pay?? If they say he should pay N50k land use charge now, he will come and be complaining!!!!
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by coolh3ad(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
a good money maker will rather make more than to spend

We are still back to the same point. Why make more money??.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
jayson87:
Thumbs up to the interior decorator. I'm so impressed
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by snowlord(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
skales67:

Wetin the letter "H" do you yorubas? All these sentences you made, no H and then you come for "House" come dey call am "aux"

No vex bros... lmao
Am not Yoruba tHougH �
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
coolh3ad:

We are still back to the same point. Why make more money??.
to help people around me
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Arielle: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Very contemporary and tasteful. I'm impressed.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oluwa bless me, Na mansion dey hungry me.
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by bionixs: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The plantain seller. Congrats to him.
dem mama things
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by columbus007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
mikool007:
My brother me sef follow you wonder o
smiley
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by coolh3ad(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
to help people around me

Lol. I hear you....
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Venerable612(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gudfrie:

Guy you just spread naija problem for ground............. Dats exactly what every average home face in naija rite now

I tell you brother. The leaders are aware of thes too. But the foundation is destroyed: what can the righteous do? Everyman for himself now o.

Ko lo ri di ori mu smiley

1 Like

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Venerable612(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Yusfunoble post=66254503][/quote]

Thanks bro
Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Venerable612(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
JimaeChinko:

You said nothing but the truth.

Most times I feel like going the School route.

Bro there is no end to your possibilities! I am sure of one thing - “the gifts of a man paveth ways for him”. Stick to that stuff you do so easy - m glad Timaya found his path.

And if you still wanna go the school route. There is no stopping you bro. I don’t know how old you are now, but taking a part time prog, or simply obtaining technical skills - ie. solar installations and partnering with MTN - there is no end to your possibilities bro.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures by Heartbender: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2018
Dis your account get as e be. Timaya began his career from a TV show run by Hilda Dokubo, "Street to Star". He was even a runner-up. I watched it on RSTV then
radiokilla:
Dude has good taste. Must have cost him a fortune. Congratulations.

Nobody ugly! If you don't know where To Maya came from?

Inetimi Alfred Odon was born on 15th of August 1980 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. He grew up as part of a large family; the youngest of fifteen children in Agip Estate, Port Harcourt. His father was a banker and his mother was a trader. For his early education, Odon attended Assemblies of God Nursery And Primary School.[3] His secondary school education began at Nkpolu Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt.[1] He would often break house rules to attend late-night music events. Before Timaya could graduate from school, his mother arranged for him to travel with his older brother and older sister to Lagos. After moving to the city, he gained admission into Lagos' Ikeja Grammar School, where he eventually obtained a secondary school certificate.[4]

Timaya later returned to Port Harcourt to study Banking and Finance at tertiary-level, however, he performed poorly in examinations and dropped out after first semester.[3] He then moved back to Lagos to join Eedris Abdulkareem's hiphop group as a backup vocalist.[5] After three years working for Eedris, Timaya departed from the group to focus on his solo career. He began to record collaborations with fellow up-and-coming artists and made his first cameo appearance in an unreleased music video by UDX, a Lagos-based rap group.[6] He subsequently met producer K-Solo in Mafoluku, Oshodi, who produced his first major hit record "Dem Mama" after hearing him perform the a cappella version.[7] Describing the song in an interview posted on August 2013, Timaya said: “Dem Mama” was an account of the 1999 destruction of Odi, a river side community in Niger Delta. Soldiers were hunting down militants they alleged killed eight policemen. The village was burnt down and numerous people killed. I bravely tackled the issue years later and won instant street credibility for my boldness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.